ADVERTISEMENT

"I am mad as Hell" but I have to take more.

Rockport Zebra

All-American
Jan 30, 2002
Today has been a trying IT day. First, Express Scripps called and wanted me to sigh up for mail service. My pharmacist owns his own store, lives down the street and graduated from my alma mater Kentucky Wesleyan. I declined this week just like I did last week. I try to buy local, plus he employs about 20 people. Second, Went to the Eagles tonight to watch the St Louis game. We have a great TV package and can get different games on 7 televisions. We have a handful of Pirate fans and last year we could get their games but this year we are blacked out. Watching the Cardinals live, I as the Secretary went to my office and called ATT Direct TV and wanted to add the Cubs and Pirates, no problem and we can save you some money. Great, can I get the BTN, ACC and SEC networks along with the baseball package. Yes. Great do it. 15 min later we loose the Cardinals. Call back. You had a old package and we cannot get you St. Louis due to your zip code. 15 min ago we had 20 Cards fans watching the game just like we have done for the past three years. You are now telling me that we can no longer get the Cardinals and the Blues. It is not in your zip code. You are going to lose our business if you cannot fix this. Silence. Third, I log on to Rivals only to be confronted with a how we are going to use your information request. I suggest this shit is out of control. Thanks for listening. If it wasn't for my wife I would disengage completely and use the box that lets you get ABC, CBS and NBC along with PBS and listen to the radio.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT