ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden charged.

When the president of the United States publicly states my son did nothing wrong in the midst of an investigation about the son, that’s interference.
Just curious, would that also apply to this then?

"When the president of the United States publicly states he did nothing wrong in the midst of an investigation about his 'perfect phone call', that’s interference."

Well, it technically is Joe "whining" to the press (I don't know if it was televised or not). So, while it is only a small part of the whole statement being untrue, the entirety of the statement is not accurate.
I don't know that I'd characterize that as "whining." He proclaimed his son's innocence in response to a question from an interviewer. There's understandably an emotional component there. I'm not going to blame a guy for something I'd probably do myself.

And it's certainly not "interference." He could have easily replaced the Trump-appointed prosecutor when he (Biden) took office, but he didn't. Most new presidents appoint their own US Attorneys so there's plenty of precedent there, but Biden declined in this instance. Again, there's no evidence he interfered in any way, shape or form. On the contrary, it appears he's made a diligent effort to stay out of it.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
This was never about Hunter Biden for most people. This was a way, some people hoped, to unearth wrongdoings on the part of Joe. This ends that hope. No ones cares a whit about whether Hunter does or does not get punished for anything.
How do you suppose that this "this ends that hope"? This proves there were $millions of income. Now, were did that come from, was there more, what did you do to "earn" that $... The fun has only begun.

Reactions: 76-1
What do you believe Hunter Biden did as a crackhead and whoremonger as a recompense for the millions that HE received?

What value, product or service was provided?
To my knowledge, Hunter was / is an investment banker. He goes out and finds people who have more money than they know what to do with, wines and dines them, and convinces them to give x millions of dollars to him to put into some business opportunity that will yield a 20% profit that he then returns. He then takes a cut of the profits.

Is his personal life actions scummy, and likely illegal? Absolutely.
Has he probably used his name to get in the door to rich people? Absolutely.
Has he not properly reported his earnings to the government? Apparently so.
Is he allowed to take some of his money and give it to his father? Yes.

Is that proof in any way that Hunter Biden is taking money in order to convince his father to make political decisions that are not in America's best interest? No.
Again, what is the Quo of this Quid-Pro-Quo? What is the act that Joe Biden has done as a result of this bribe? When I get something definitive that proves that, I will happily jump on the "Lock him up" chant (for Joe, not Hunter.)

How do you suppose that this "this ends that hope"? This proves there were $millions of income. Now, were did that come from, was there more, what did you do to "earn" that $... The fun has only begun.
Perhaps he failed to report the sale of some of his paintings-there worth 100s of thousands of dollars; he's the new Thomas Kincaide.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Perhaps he failed to report the sale of some of his paintings-there worth 100s of thousands of dollars; he's the new Thomas Kincaide.
I suspect that will be one of the many ways that he made that $$. That was an obvious great, well planned move to take up painting with instant success, just as investigations were heating up. I wish Hunter would send me the lottery #'s. IT's like he clairvoyant.

Reactions: DANC and Bill4411

Eh, I don't think so. If this is all they have to charge him with after 5 years, they aren't finding anything.

You are quite possibly the biggest fool on this board, and that's saying something. It appears you're incapable of formulating an original thought. How did you get through life before Twitter?

P.S. The US Attorney in Delaware is a Trump appointee.
He’s at least likable. I can’t say the same for your dumb a#%.

Eh, I don't think so. If this is all they have to charge him with after 5 years, they aren't finding anything.
Or other items are HEAVILY reacted..... YOu trust DC because this is effecting your team. I don't trust anything without further examination, and DC has proven to deserve ZERO trust. They are too damn powerful to protect your team. This is without question!

Or other items are HEAVILY reacted..... YOu trust DC because this is effecting your team. I don't trust anything without further examination, and DC has proven to deserve ZERO trust. They are too damn powerful to protect your team. This is without question!
*redacted. *affecting.

English .... learn it.

He’s at least likable. I can’t say the same for your dumb a#%.
My comment was directed at dmbhoosier, who is incapable of presenting an idea without it first being filtered through some idiot on Twitter. That strikes me as really fvcked up. Not sure why you felt the need to interject. If you're defending that lack of independent and/or critical thinking, you're right up there/down there with him.

I'm super likable. I've never had a shortage of friends. I don't suffer fools gladly, though, but I'm trying to be more understanding.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Such bullshit. The democrat walks away with nothing. It’s all laughable.
It is not laughable. This constant endless rhetoric about a two-tier system of justice has got to stop because it is just that, endless rhetoric. It would be naive to think that the justice system is perfect and that questionable decisions are never made (may I point out Judge Cannons rulings a few months ago in Florida) and I'm sure many of the attorneys on this thread have experienced moments in their careers. But I would hate to think those attorneys go into court believing our system is so unfair they have no chance to defend their client. Our system of justice has stood the test of time for over 200 years because it offers options and checks and balances, and it works.

Did Trump take Government documents that did not belong to him? Did he refuse to return them for almost a year of being requested to do so? Did he ignore a subpoena to return them? Did he lie about having returned all of the documents? The answer to all is YES. He broke a law and a grand jury listened to evidence presented to them. They were the ones who indicted him, not a political party.

Trump is entitled to his day in court and can defend himself so let's let him do just that.

So I fat fingered the D. Not surprised that you noticed that. affect effect... nope, it's never made sense to me and it never will. Oddly, what once was an issue, now turns out to be a blessing to easily identify weak people. Success again.
If you affect something, it means you have an effect on it. Simple as pie.

What's my team? I don't really feel as if I have a team in the game these days. At least no team that I'd want to be associated with. It'd be like choosing sides if Purdue faced Kentucky.

Reactions: cosmickid
So then since DC was the subject of performing the action, "YOu trust DC because this is effecting your team." Dc is effecting and that would affect the merry rabbit ears. right?

Think of affect as a verb, and effect as a noun. This may not hold true 100% of the time but close enough.

Just curious, would that also apply to this then?

"When the president of the United States publicly states he did nothing wrong in the midst of an investigation about his 'perfect phone call', that’s interference."
What's wrong with you? In COH's world anything DJT did is perfectly fine.

Maybe it's your teaching... I reached out, made my submission.. No wonder you can't use that $250,000 education. YOu never learned how to. Make me a sammich! how did that affect you? (is that usage correct?)
And, he could have used the cash to visit the Titanic.

With this level of teaching , I am expecting a rainbow flag in this class room any time now. I was legitimately asking. And NO, I will not wear a skirt for you.
What if it were a kilt though....

I mean, there's gotta be some wiggle room with the proper compensation, right?

With this level of teaching , I am expecting a rainbow flag in this class room any time now. I was legitimately asking. And NO, I will not wear a skirt for you.
I'm not teaching you anything, this isn't a classroom, I certainly don't care what you wear, and I think you should probably start reserving some questions for your psychiatrist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT