ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden charged.

Coming from a guy who advocated using extralegal means to take down Trump, you have zero leg to stand on here.

This is what you wanted. As DanC said, you reap what you sow.
Also don't forget the guy has an 8 figure net worth, won't let his daughter use his last name, and repeatedly fights paying child support despite spending almost a $1M on hookers and crack.

But I'm sure if this was Don Jr the reaction from the left would be the same.

Also don't forget the guy has an 8 figure net worth, won't let his daughter use his last name, and repeatedly fights paying child support despite spending almost a $1M on hookers and crack.

don jr would have to flee the country. no one with a face that punchable can take a chance with a jury

Don't look at me. I'm not whining. I hope Hunter rots. Just saying, if you're going to see the politics in one, you should be able to see politics in the other.
I normally don't go in for trolling, but I couldn't resist throwing this out. Worked like a charm.

Hunter Biden charged with three tax felonies, and six misdemeanors. The gun charge is a felony. Blackbirds don't have bluebirds!

Reactions: DANC
All Pubs want Hunter to rot in jail, regardless. All Dems want Hunter to rot in jail, if he's guilty.

There is no difference here, other than wanting the evidence to be proven.

I'm already convinced that I should never again vote for the guy. Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and ulrey
All Pubs want Hunter to rot in jail, regardless. All Dems want Hunter to rot in jail, if he's guilty.

There is no difference here, other than wanting the evidence to be proven.

I'm already convinced that I should never again vote for the guy. Oh wait...
for the billionth time no one cares about voting for hunter. that's such a lame sorry thing to write when it's whether 1) he got preferred treatment because of his father and 2) his father was involved and pursuits by the irs were shielded

Reactions: DANC and ulrey

well let's find out what celebrity and money can buy. next month asap rocky goes to trial. if you'll recall he used a semi automatic weapon to shoot at a former member of his crew that he now has beef with

Coming from a guy who advocated using extralegal means to take down Trump, you have zero leg to stand on here.

This is what you wanted. As DanC said, you reap what you sow.

I'm not sure what I've advocated that was "extralegal", but yeah, I want Trump defeated by any means possible. He's a far greater threat than Hunter could ever be.

That said, I was actually doing a bit of trolling with my post this morning, knowing full well it would get people in a lather. And while I stand by what I said, I don't really have any sympathy for Hunter. He's a tragic figure, but he hasn't shown me that he has fully embraced the concepts of responsibility, contrition, making restitution, and offering amends. Addicts who are trying to get out from under are obligated to acknowledge they are still responsible for the wreckage of their pasts and can't expect to be forgiven simply by stopping using and shelling out cash. There are still a bunch of lumps that Hunter needs to take.

Don't look at me. I'm not whining. I hope Hunter rots. Just saying, if you're going to see the politics in one, you should be able to see politics in the other.
I'm not looking at you. Just responded to your post. If you feel it applies to you, sorry..... not sorry.

Reap what you sow.

Dems want to go after Trump for jaywalking, but when their guy gets charged, they whine it's politics. Hunter is such a victim.....

That's called hypocrisy.
Jaywalking?!? You Trumpster hypocrites chanted “lock her up” about HRC for being recklessly negligent with 11 emails with classified information, but you defend Trump deliberately taking dozens of highly classified documents to Florida, not protecting them, and then obstructing their return. Total hypocrisy. You and your brethren defend the indefensible. It disgusts me. Don’t ever claim again that you have any concern for protecting national security information.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing

We have agreement. Hunter seems to be a pretty despicable person.

Reactions: ulrey
I'm not sure what I've advocated that was "extralegal", but yeah, I want Trump defeated by any means possible. He's a far greater threat than Hunter could ever be.

That said, I was actually doing a bit of trolling with my post this morning, knowing full well it would get people in a lather. And while I stand by what I said, I don't really have any sympathy for Hunter. He's a tragic figure, but he hasn't shown me that he has fully embraced the concepts of responsibility, contrition, making restitution, and offering amends. Addicts who are trying to get out from under are obligated to acknowledge they are still responsible for the wreckage of their pasts and can't expect to be forgiven simply by stopping using and shelling out cash. There are still a bunch of lumps that Hunter needs to take.
Pubs don’t have shit on Joe, which is why they are laser focused on Hunter. Pubs are hoping that by destroying Hunter (locking him up for a long time) will in turn destroy Joe. Destroy Joe by taking the son he has left.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT