ADVERTISEMENT

Howard Stern interviewing Joe Biden right now

This is kind of genius on a few different levels. First, it gets Biden 'out there' and disproves the far-right narrative that he's just being pushed out there with the deep state pulling his strings.

It's also great because invariably people are going to dig up the old Stern interviews with Trump where he loosely references paying for an abortion and generally brags about how much of an asshole he is. Everyone already knows this, but it's a plus for the Biden campaign for people to be reminded of it.

This is kind of genius on a few different levels. First, it gets Biden 'out there' and disproves the far-right narrative that he's just being pushed out there with the deep state pulling his strings.

It's also great because invariably people are going to dig up the old Stern interviews with Trump where he loosely references paying for an abortion and generally brags about how much of an asshole he is. Everyone already knows this, but it's a plus for the Biden campaign for people to be reminded of it.
Sort of he referred to Nixon as trump and a speaking engagement he has this weekend that he already did in March. With how bad he has been as a president he owes it to all American citizens to debate. He said he would. That would be good. You can’t squash the america dream for tens of millions then say you are going to have unprecedented taxes and instill much confidence. He created most of this mess. Let’s hear how he plans to fix it

Not to mention Howard is woke. Softball heaven

Sort of he referred to Nixon as trump and a speaking engagement he has this weekend that he already did in March. With how bad he has been as a president he owes it to all American citizens to debate. He said he would. That would be good. You can’t squash the america dream for tens of millions then say you are going to have unprecedented taxes and instill much confidence. He created most of this mess. Let’s hear how he plans to fix it

So what you're telling me is we have Obama vs Nixon this November?

Ie said all along Trump is the one who won’t debate. We’ll see….

Pants on fire.....

It's amazing he did that when he had asthma so severe it kept him out of the military!
Not sure how this is the gotach you assume it is. Both Biden and Trump recieved multiple student deferments while in college/grad school. Both were medically classified as 1-Y at subsequent draft physicals. Biden for teenage asthma, Trump for bonespurs...

Biden was the only white lifeguard at an inner city pool in '62, when he was 20. Doesn't change the fact that he had asthma as a teenager even when he was playing high school sports. Kids with asthma play sports and swim, although we don't kmow which part of his teenage years he had asthma...

Trump played sports in high school/boarding school as well. Unless he suddenly developed his bone spurs when he went for his draft physical at age 22, I assume he played with those spurs. Multiple people (including the daughter of his then physician) have come forawrd to say it was a phony diagnosis. Nikki Haley implied that in campaign ads...

I don't know. I do know that Biden's medical record reflected earlier asthma, and (as far as I know) Trump's did not. Even people within his admin have claimed that he admitted to them it was made up...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
It's amazing he did that when he had asthma so severe it kept him out of the military!
And a well known stutter. As kicker, it took him 3 delay of games to get the ball hiked. hihihihihihhihihihhihihihih yellow flag.... hihihihihhihihhihhhhhiiihhhihihihihihhihike
They had to start field goal attempts on 1st down just to get it done.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and ulrey
They just lie. It’s to see if Biden can respond to 90 minutes of unscripted give and take. I don’t think they want the public to see that. I’ll be shocked if he debates

He (Biden) shouldn't. He probably wouldn't come off well, and Trump shouldn't be given that kind of public platform to spew his lies and vitriol.

• Haha
He (Biden) shouldn't. He probably wouldn't come off well, and Trump shouldn't be given that kind of public platform to spew his lies and vitriol.
That the two presidential candidates are incapable of doing something high school kids all over the country do is pathetic

Debates are a shitshow anymore. They only way there should be a Trump/Biden debate is if the moderator has a mute button and the balls to use it.
I agree. The 'debates' they have today are embarrassing.

I'd rather see a format where the candidates are in separate rooms and their mics are cut off when they run out of time. The moderator can then run the actual debate. If a candidate wants to use their alloted time refuting the other, that's fine. But this talking over each other is ridiculous - and both sides are guilty of it.

So much for free speech.

It's just too bad the media never fact checks Trump, like they do Biden. lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Trying to think when I bailed...think it was when I moved to DC in 2001 and started listening to these local guys called "The Sports Junkies" instead of Stern.

Let's go!! 😄

When he went on America's Got Talent, the show became unlistenable. Just one big commercial for that crappy show.

It was a great interview. I wish my parents, who have now taken to demonize anyone who doesn’t/can’t recite/regurgitate Fox News talking points and headlines, would listen to it. It wouldn’t change their minds but I’m hopeful it would at least humanize him and snap them back into reality. No way in hell Trump could do an interview like that….couldn’t bring himself to even be slightly vulnerable or engaging on that level.

When he went on America's Got Talent, the show became unlistenable. Just one big commercial for that crappy show.
and honestly the sybian and tickle chair and all of that was the least appealing/interesting part of the show. him recounting his daily living and things that came up and interacting with stuttering john and jackie and fred where it was just spontaneous stuff about their lives and things they did and fights over pay etc. was pure gold. a collection of uniquely goofy/funny/likable people.

Reactions: BradStevens
and honestly the sybian and tickle chair and all of that was the least appealing/interesting part of the show. him recounting his daily living and things that came up and interacting with stuttering john and jackie and fred where it was just spontaneous stuff about their lives and things they did and fights over pay etc. was pure gold. a collection of uniquely goofy/funny/likable people.
The jetty!

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
There was a time when Stern would rip a feeble, dumb corrupt politician to shreds on his show for all to see. And laugh while doing it.

What a pathetic shell of a man he is now.

Gross.
"There was a time when Stern would rip a feeble, dumb corrupt politician to shreds on his show for all to see. And laugh while doing it."

Most people would say that's what Stern did yesterday...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT