ADVERTISEMENT

How do transgender women (biological men) live with themselves . . .

At this point it obvious the Democratic leaders dislike Christianity. Biden’s always been a lying spineless piece of shit, so it’s not surprising he’s broadcasting the message.
Yes, Joe Biden, a lifelong Roman Catholic dislikes Christianity, but Donald Trump, who has probably entered a church 10 times in his life LOVES Christianity.

The only reason Trump likes Christians is because he knows they're his base. Also, he can sell some Trump Bibles.

I wonder what Jesus thinks?

I am not in favor of people getting a sex change and playing in their new sex division. But, can you please (besides the swimmer who wasn't even that great competing against women) provide examples of this actually happening?

Not East

No one is saying they should kill themselves. We’re saying biological males should not be competing against biological females. Do you disagree with that?
In general I believe that. However, what about situations like this?

Yes, Joe Biden, a lifelong Roman Catholic dislikes Christianity, but Donald Trump, who has probably entered a church 10 times in his life LOVES Christianity.

The only reason Trump likes Christians is because he knows they're his base. Also, he can sell some Trump Bibles.

I wonder what Jesus thinks?
It's hysterical that Dems are pissed about this just now. Honestly, when Trump said, "you aint christian if you don't vote for me" should have been the first clue ! DUH .

And Bernie Madoff was the best money manager of all time

Nope. It’s just the best engineered money on the planet and will do what fiat money can’t do because of government printing and theft. The natural state of a free market is deflation, not inflation.

Reactions: HowaboutaFresca
Last edited:
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Not sure how to post that from the beginning, but it’s worth the read. Scotland has gone insane.

She could go to jail for those tweets. Madness:

They gonna toss her ass in the klink.

Because she won’t pretend that a man identifying as a woman is a real woman.

Amazing times we live in. Future generations are going to laugh their asses off at us.

Daughter played in an invitational showcase where 12 year old boy ID'd as a girl, whose team won the tourney easily, and the kid won MVP. The girls had no chance.

Haven't been back. Not only was/is it not fair, but it becomes dangerous as girls get in their teens and their knees become fragile.
@zeke4ahs thinks this is just MAGA hysteria. You have no right to be worried about your daughter.

Not sure how to post that from the beginning, but it’s worth the read. Scotland has gone insane.

Daughter played in an invitational showcase where 12 year old boy ID'd as a girl...The girls had no chance.

Haven't been back.
take home lesson: If life isn't fair, just QUIT! Daddy will hug you, buy you ice cream, and give you a participation trophy!

Last edited:
Daughter played in an invitational showcase where 12 year old boy ID'd as a girl, whose team won the tourney easily, and the kid won MVP. The girls had no chance.

Haven't been back. Not only was/is it not fair, but it becomes dangerous as girls get in their teens and their knees become fragile.
Cult

Reactions: jet812
take home lesson: If life isn't fair, just QUIT! Daddy will hug you, buy you ice cream, and give you a participation trophy!
Take home lesson is that the cult is insane. They should have refused to play and demanded a refund. That’s no different than using U16s in a U12 tourney

Play as what you’re born. You switch consider that there will be some negatives including sports behind

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Take home lesson is that the cult is insane. They should have refused to play and demanded a refund. That’s no different than using U16s in a U12 tourney

Play as what you’re born. You switch consider that there will be some negatives including sports behind
Every showcase/tourney we go to, I'd say you see a teenage girl blow out a knee in about 1 out of 4 games...against girls. That ECNL showcase in St Louis back in January was brutal. We were playing up with the 08's and in our three games saw 4 ACL blowouts. These are all girls that will likely be playing college somewhere.

Once they hit 13, our club rarely even allows friendlies v boys...even within our club...too risky.

Boys hit different starting at about 12.

Every showcase/tourney we go to, I'd say you see a teenage girl blow out a knee in about 1 out of 4 games...against girls. That ECNL showcase in St Louis back in January was brutal. We were playing up with the 08's and in our three games saw 4 ACL blowouts. These are all girls that will likely be playing college somewhere.

Once they hit 13, our club rarely even allows friendlies v boys...even within our club...too risky.

That is crazy with girls. I’ve heard that. Yeah I coached u14 boys before. It’s awful. One kid looks 9 and the other has back hair

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens

Come on guys. Dems say you’re full of crap on this stuff.

That is crazy with girls. I’ve heard that.
Happens quite a bit in basketball as well. Something about hip shape and muscle growth vs males that makes the female knee construction more fragile...

Unfortunately, most female soccer players know someone who has experienced an ACL injury. The risk of ACL injury is unusually high in women’s soccer. Female athletes have a 4-6x increased risk of ACL injuries than males in cutting sports, and overall, girls are eight times more likely to suffer an ACL injury than boys. In the United States, as many as 80,000 high school female athletes experience ACL injuries each year, with most ACL tears occurring in soccer and basketball. The incidence of ACL tears in females’ peaks at the age of 16.

It sucks.

• Sad
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Happens quite a bit in basketball as well. Something about hip shape and muscle growth vs males that makes the female knee construction more fragile...

Unfortunately, most female soccer players know someone who has experienced an ACL injury. The risk of ACL injury is unusually high in women’s soccer. Female athletes have a 4-6x increased risk of ACL injuries than males in cutting sports, and overall, girls are eight times more likely to suffer an ACL injury than boys. In the United States, as many as 80,000 high school female athletes experience ACL injuries each year, with most ACL tears occurring in soccer and basketball. The incidence of ACL tears in females’ peaks at the age of 16.

It sucks.
Definitely sucks. They’re also prone to concussions

It sucks.
80,000 a year??!!

80,000 a year??!!
It's nuts. You'll see it at least once every 4 games it seems, more with the older (15-17) YO girls. Just silence in the stands/sideline as a parent descends down the stands or walks across the field. We all know the conclusion.

Add the speed and physicality of boys into the mix past 12 years old, and it's Russian Roulette...with two bullets.

Our coach banned our girls from playing in the Bloomington Friday night U15 co-ed league. Too many boys teams coming in from random S Indiana towns with no regard to boarding a girl or hard tackles.

How frustrating is it your party can't get its shit together? We are basically gifting you the nation, if you'd only adult up and take it.

Not my party, but one that I would be much more supportive of if they could get it together. It's unbelievable how many times the Dems are throwing mediocre fastballs down the middle and the GOP is unable to swing b/c of its own shit show.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT