ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s a surprise. Ronna McDaniel . . .

. . Has been signed by NBC as a “contributor,” to work with NBC’s cable group, those fun cretins at MSNBC.

A natural fit. She did a good job helping Republicans lose elections. Now she can continue.
Lefties aren’t interested in sharing ideas

She gone

Spring of 2020, largely by local democratic governments. Then of course came the Gestapo (Biden administration) who federalized the biomedical security state.

They should all be dragged through the streets and have shit thrown at them.
Gallows..

If that's the case, he should have been able to recognize someone so much like himself.

Trump couldn't stand the fact that Pence, Fauci, and Blix were all getting face time on TV and he just had to inject himself into it. The politicizing of the response followed, because that's all he was capable of.
I don’t know who politicized the response first, but it started well before this. Pelosi was politicizing Trumps decision to stop flights from China in Feb or March?

I love how into your brain I get . Kinda weird and creepy, ya know.

Not in my brain. I just try to help the uneducated. You can disagree, just don't be ignorant. If you think the Russian investigation was valid, you are ignorant. Or just so partisan that you won't accept facts. Do you still believe the border agent whipping lie? Do you agree is was a lie? Do you agree the media pushed the lie? Do you agree Myorkas knew the truth but continued with the lie?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT