ADVERTISEMENT

Harold Ford

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
Is Harold Ford a democrat that could get the democrat nomination? I know he’s not running. But if he were what do you all think about him?

Is Harold Ford a democrat that could get the democrat nomination? I know he’s not running. But if he were what do you all think about him?

Had to Google him. Is he trending on Facebook or Twitter or something? Where in the hell did this come from?

Had to Google him. Is he trending on Facebook or Twitter or something? Where in the hell did this come from?
I’ll take a stab at this. Former congressman from Tennessee, I believe. On The Five on Fox maybe 20% of the time.

Just as libs have conservatives they can “tolerate,” Harold Ford is a lib conservatives can “tolerate.” They are rare animals.

Got it. Stoll must be taking some well earned time off and watching daytime TV.
No I am working. TV was on in my office and I heard him speaking and listened. Was a rising star few years ago and walked away. Still young. Heading back to computer to work now.

Reactions: UncleMark
I’ll take a stab at this. Former congressman from Tennessee, I believe. On The Five on Fox maybe 20% of the time.

Just as libs have conservatives they can “tolerate,” Harold Ford is a lib conservatives can “tolerate.” They are rare animals.
He’s not a flame thrower. I can disagree with him but still listen and be willing to consider his argument.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT