ADVERTISEMENT

Hahaha...Alex Jones is so, so, so screwed...

A noticeable drop off in who is willing to speak to Kanye since he started in with the crazy. Started with Fox News. All the way down at Alex Jones now.

Next it will be The David Duke podcast.
Alex Jones now thinks he's insane.

It's morbidly captivating watching someone have a mental break in real time. Anyone who puts him on air after this is being cruel.

It's morbidly captivating watching someone have a mental break in real time. Anyone who puts him on air after this is being cruel.
He's clearly always been a troubled dude but I really think the marriage to Kim destroyed him. He needs to just buy a private island in the Caribbean (along with a few good doctors) and live out his days in solitude. His career is over and he'll never be welcome in normal society anymore.

He's clearly always been a troubled dude but I really think the marriage to Kim destroyed him. He needs to just buy a private island in the Caribbean (along with a few good doctors) and live out his days in solitude. His career is over and he'll never be welcome in normal society anymore.

His mom dying sent him over the top.

Reactions: larsIU
...I continue to lean heavily towards the idea that VPM a parody account, like Lucy clearly is.

Nope, he's not. He's very much like any number of people with his mind set. He just doesn't have any self awareness or any kind of filter here, so he comes off the way he does. Truth be told, there's lots of them, and they're everywhere.

Counter theory: Kanye is dropping a new album soon as is currently engaged in the greatest guerrilla marketing campaign of all time.

Nope, he's not. He's very much like any number of people with his mind set. He just doesn't have any self awareness or any kind of filter here, so he comes off the way he does. Truth be told, there's lots of them, and they're everywhere.
Half the country is below average. He's in the bottom half of that group.

Just think of how crazy things might have gotten if Kanye had actually won the election....

I guess there there is always the silver lining that there is always a crazier option.

Seems to me that Jones' bankruptcy only buys him a very slim chance at a second bite of the litigation apple. If the judgments owed in the Sandy Hook cases are based on malicious and intentional injury to another or the property of another, then bankruptcy law may preclude their discharge. Bankruptcy Code, Section 523(a)(6). https://abovethelaw.com/2022/05/alex-jones-bankruptcy-case-just-keeps-getting-weirder/. But it may take a de novo ruling from the bankruptcy court to get the judgments excepted.

My guess? Jones remains screwed despite the filing of his bankruptcy.

Reactions: larsIU
Seems to me that Jones' bankruptcy only buys him a very slim chance at a second bite of the litigation apple. If the judgments owed in the Sandy Hook cases are based on malicious and intentional injury to another or the property of another, then bankruptcy law may preclude their discharge. Bankruptcy Code, Section 523(a)(6). https://abovethelaw.com/2022/05/alex-jones-bankruptcy-case-just-keeps-getting-weirder/. But it may take a de novo ruling from the bankruptcy court to get the judgments excepted.

My guess? Jones remains screwed despite the filing of his bankruptcy.

Hopefully he makes the right choice. There’s only one way out…

• Wow
Reactions: UncleMark
I think your biases towards religion and conservatives are clouding your judgement. He’s 100% a parody account. He’ll occasionally sneak in some ridiculous comments that give it away.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Alex Jones now thinks he's insane.

So this is just a "recent" phenomenon? it sure took Fox and Newsmax a minute to figure it out...

Of course anyone who was privy to the unedited portion of Tucker's interview with Kanye kind of knew about the lurking antisemitism. Strange how that seems to exclude not only Tucker's audience, but most of his co-workers as well...At least judging from the previous video which they all will claim no longer represents them...

I think your biases towards religion and conservatives are clouding your judgement. He’s 100% a parody account. He’ll occasionally sneak in some ridiculous comments that give it away.
Dude I know you'd LIKE to believe that VPM is a parody because it hurts you to believe he's on your side and does not represent the best and brightest among the conservative base. But he's been on this board since 2002, and I'm not sure that the idea of "parody accounts" even existed then. He's an IU alum from Washington, IN who has regaled us with his love of Mr Gatti's' pizza since at least 2019. I don't even remember you being around back then...

He currently lives somewhere in PA, near the MD border IIRC. He often posts about trips back to Indiana, and invariably includes a trip to Mr Gattis in Martinstucky.

Here is an example (from 2020) of exactly what I'm talking about...And coincidentally the posted reply is from Mark...

We didn't get the buffet there at Mr. Gattis because we were on our way to pick up my grandson. Plus we had a couple of hours yet to drive so we just got a large pepperoni and sausage pizza split between 3 people and ate in the car. It was very good. Now on vacation we go the buffet in Martinsville Indiana. We don't eat as much as was in the piece you quoted,but we do alright.
Shorter version: VPM is a dumbass.

Reactions:You, sluggo69, Brockway and 1 other person

Sorry, but VPM is 100% red Blooded Indiana Conservative.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Dude I know you'd LIKE to believe that VPM is a parody because it hurts you to believe he's on your side and does not represent the best and brightest among the conservative base. But he's been on this board since 2002, and I'm not sure that the idea of "parody accounts" even existed then. He's an IU alum from Washington, IN who has regaled us with his love of Mr Gatti's' pizza since at least 2019. I don't even remember you being around back then...

He currently lives somewhere in PA, near the MD border IIRC. He often posts about trips back to Indiana, and invariably includes a trip to Mr Gattis in Martinstucky.

Here is an example (from 2020) of exactly what I'm talking about...And coincidentally the posted reply is from Mark...

No, I think he is a parody account, because….wait for it…..I think he is a parody account. I live in Indiana. I’ve met plenty of not so bright conservatives, it doesn’t hurt my feelings😁. You take politics entirely too serious. It shouldn’t define who you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartans9312

I did not graduate from IU but I did take three classes at IU Kokomo which were used in my degree from Moody Bible Institute in Chicago. I see nothing wrong with being a conservative because what do conservatives believe? We believe in the founding of the country and so we are against anyone who is trying to dismantle the way the founders envisioned our country to operate. Thus we are for smaller, less intrusive government because as Reagan said,"Government doesn't fix problems. Government IS the problem. Conservatives because in equality under the law and personal responsibilities. I would liken part of my views with a lot of libertarians ie just leave me alone and let me live my life. I do not go as far as those who just want to legalize all drugs, prostitution and many other vices because these things are not done in a vacuum. The society ends up picking up the bill especially with the government safety net. You fry your mind on drugs and who pays? It is the others who did not do so. I appreciate the spirit of your post.

No, I think he is a parody account, because….wait for it…..I think he is a parody account. I live in Indiana. I’ve met plenty of not so bright conservatives, it doesn’t hurt my feelings😁. You take politics entirely too serious. It shouldn’t define who you are.
He’s old & should be ting to enjoy his last days but sadly, his left wing propaganda seems to be all he lives for…

He’s not. He’s really not. The one thing I give him credit for is that no matter what anyone says to him, he does not name call or insult others. It’s the one Christian attitude he definitely exhibits here.

Even shorter version Cosmic is a dumb ass that is lost in space somewhere .

I see nothing wrong with being a conservative because what do conservatives believe? We believe in the founding of the country and so we are against anyone who is trying to dismantle the way the founders envisioned our country to operate.
Trump calls for ‘termination’ of election rules in Constitution to overturn 2020 election

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump said in a Truth Social post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
He did make a point when he said this. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!” he continued.
That would be a good point if he was talking about an election that was actually “false & fraudulent,” but he wasn’t. There is no excusing him for that speech. Don’t try.

Last edited:
He did make a point when he said this. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!” he continued.
FYI "Our great founding fathers" debated "wether the vote belonged to the man or the jackass he owned"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT