ADVERTISEMENT

Guess the top 5 most dangerous cities in the US.

Listing and comparing cities on the subject of which is the most violent depends a great deal on how you compare the cities. As per this website by comparing cities on total violent crime, or violent crime per capita you arrive a two entirely different sets of rankings.

Personally if I were to pick a city to live such criteria as the political party of the mayor would not be big factor in my choice. The choice would have much more to do with the particular neighborhood in which I would live and its proximity to work, recreation, shopping, and other amenities. Cost of living being another factor.

On the subject of danger, traffic dangers in reaching work and places to shop are a bigger factor in my scheme of things these days than the crime threat present in the community but not in my zone of activity.

The neighborhood which was my choice some four decades ago was always close to work but potential violent crime at the time of purchasing the home existed. Violent crime today is virtually non existent in my neighborhood. However, heavy and dangerous traffic a block away has increased to the point of making trips outside the immediate neighborhood scary.

Little Rock. Anywhere with a large black population and Dems in charge will have a crime problem. Usually many other problems as well. Schools etc. just reality
@IU_Hickory pick a list of the 25 most dangerous cities and look at the party in charge. Then look at the black population percentage. Your knee jerk slack jawed responses are everything that is wrong with this country. You have no idea but your virtue signal antenna pops up and puts you in action. You aren’t helping anyone behaving that way.

I agree with you. Every post should be left for the record. Hoops got his ass handed to him.
Some things never change
Meh. Nobody got their ass handed to them. It was two people talking past each other and not really engaging with each other with much depth. mcm offered some interesting context but when Hoops didn't engage thoughtfully it became silly bomb-throwing. Hoops often gets his ass handed to him and is difficult to engage with because he does the same kind of simple ranting that your boys DANC, Joe, and dbm do, but mcm didn't follow up his initial foray with much in the way of thoughtful discussion and instead stuck with a simplistic "it's the blacks and dems" line of engagement.

If you'd like to see asses being handed, check out Bing and Aloha engaging with your boys on the handling of classified info. :oops:

Last edited:
Meh. Nobody got their ass handed to them. It was two people talking past each other and not really engaging with each other with much depth. mcm offered some interesting context but when Hoops didn't engage thoughtfully it became silly bomb-throwing. Hoops often gets his ass handed to him and is difficult to engage with because he does the same kind of simple ranting that your boys DANC, Joe, and dbm do, but mcm didn't follow up his initial foray with much in the way of thoughtful discussion and instead stuck with a simplistic "it's the blacks and dems" line of engagement.

If you'd like to see asses being handed, check out Bing and Aloha engaging with your boys on the handling of classified info. :oops:
“Your boys”….what does that mean?
In what context are you using that phrase?
Hmmm

Your “boys” didn’t enjoy their opinion when it came to Crooked Hillary.

no it really is just that simple when it comes to violent crime. It's a blacks and dems issue. here's stats for the number 1 city on the list. not forbes. not other bs or filters. actual slmpd statistics. for murders 141 black suspects 7 white suspects. city is about 45% white and 45% black. other races tiny. trying to sugarcoat benefits no one. blacks commit more violent crime and progressive/democrat leaders exacerbate the problem. now if you want to go into a discussion as to what conditions give rise to this culture, what neglect and decay has occurred to bring us to this point, we can, but violent crime today and the response to same for the majority of the cities on this list is a black commission and dem leadership problem. it simply is what it is. many of these cities routinely on the list have had dem leadership for 50 plus years.

and i agree to an extent re people living in fear, but the reality and perception have lasting deleterious consequences. businesses leave. businesses won't come. Tax base dries up. School system suffers. we're seeing it in san fran and other cities and have experienced it here in a major way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

No Way Beer GIF by Busch

Nope. Hoops got his ass handed to him again. Don’t f#ck with the leader of the Dream Team.

and hoos i am condemning black america to an extent bc i do think at this point there is a lack of accountability and a culture issue. Cori bush is constantly tagging at republicans about guns but rarely if ever do I hear her say we need to do better. and it's an exceptionally delicate topic bc i do believe they have had it much more difficult. being so late to the economic table, lack of intergenerational wealth transfer via estate planning etc., but it is something that needs to be addressed honestly at some point. bc when we talk about the blacks that are prone to crime, recidivism, etc., it's a very small percentage of the black population and it makes things worse for us and it makes things worse for black america too. directly via more dangerous neighborhoods and via extending racist beliefs. it shouldn't be perceived as a pointing fingers as much as this exists and how can we remedy it for the benefit of everyone. Not acknowledging the overwhelming stats benefits no one and just kicks the can

Last edited:
So your wife took your balls in the divorce, did she?
My balls are fine. My fiancée seems to like them fine.

My wife would have done much better if she took the 50% offer I made her when i filed for divorce. She paid a hotshot divorce law firm in Bloomington a fortune. She ended up with much less because her expert lady attorney got taken to the woodshed by me.

I didn’t answer with an insult to you because I am trying to do better. Hoops personal insults to McM were uncalled for.

Reactions: Lucy01 and DANC

My wife would have done much better if she took the 50% offer I made her when i filed for divorce. She paid a hotshot divorce law firm in Bloomington a fortune. She ended up with much less because her expert lady attorney got taken to the woodshed by me.

I didn’t answer with an insult to you because I am trying to do better. Hoops personal insults to McM were uncalled for.
Stoll fiancé?!!!! No!!!! But congrats at the same time. Just be careful. Make sure you are longggggggg past the honeymoon stage

Reactions: dr.jb

I agree your wife got screwed. I may just be a failed lefty attorney who spends too much time online to make anything of his life, but if your wife had hired me, she'd be your boss right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01 and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT