ADVERTISEMENT

Guess the top 5 most dangerous cities in the US.

And...as usual, Americans are complete idiots.
^^^Ulrey is Example A.

Has he ever,. Once. Put together a post other than some dumbass meme he read on Facebook and a laughing emoji? Not once,

But he and the rest of the laughing emoji crew show their warped understanding of the world with every fact free post.Remember, these are the same people who believe in lizard people, Jewish space lasers, the Rothschilds, the evil Tom Hanks and Hollywood (plus Soros, naturally, duh). There is only one thing of which I can opine factually, and that is the Rothschilds. I have sat in their office in Geneva, Switzerland. Guess what? They’re just like every other bank in the world. This is the problem of living in a zero stoplight, unincorporated town in Indiana. Sorry, Ulney, but you are unfortunately ignorant. That is fact, that’s plain to see. It’s pretty much the entire problem with America. Masasuta was in the US Army, yet his brain REALLY tells him that Democrats are child traffickers and that JFK Jr is still alive. Help me Jesus!

So, Ulrey, please explain to me and the board how Chicago is more dangerous than Memphis. You’ve opined with your laughing emoji.

Back it up. This will be interesting.

Last edited:
Little Rock. Anywhere with a large black population and Dems in charge will have a crime problem. Usually many other problems as well. Schools etc. just reality
Little Rock is the only one on the list that surprises me a little, but we don’t hear much about that city.

Forget all that. What's your vote here?

not available. if any group needs a third party to help their cause it's blacks. dems are like the parent that gives them anything they ask for and never punishes them or holds them accountable when they bring home Fs. pubs are like the parent that needs a paternity test to acknowledge they are theirs and even then never shows up at their events or helps in any way

not available. if any group needs a third party to help their cause it's blacks. dems are like the parent that gives them anything they ask for and never punishes them or holds them accountable when they bring home Fs. pubs are like the parent that needs a paternity test to acknowledge they are theirs and even then never shows up at their events or helps in any way
It was a great little vido of trick soccer shots. Nothing to do with the OP.

What cities are on the list? I don’t watch videos on my phone much.
That’s the problem. And I am agreeing with you about 95% of the time these days.

The knee jerk reaction, driven by the lunatics currently in control of the Republican Party is always CHICAGO!!! It’s the new BENGHAZI!!!

Click the link. I’m with my family and I’m on my phone, but I’ve posted it many times. It’s like:

1 - St. Louis
2 - Memphis
3 - Baltimore
4 - Detroit
5 - Little Rock

There is no argument. Facts aren’t opinions.

How the data is collected matters too. Stl is number one but the city doesn’t have a county. So the crime stats are limited to 280k out of a 2.8 mil metro. Deceiving. Same for Baltimore. No county
Where is your data coming from?

knowing what a "city" means. and i don't mean that as snarky hoops. here's a 2 sec list of metros. difft results

so by way of example they cite stl city as number 1. that's accurate. but there's more to it than that. stl city is tiny. it's 280k out of 2.8 million than live in "saint Louis." why? bc when the city got its charter it failed to annex what became 90 plus municipalities, many of which are affluent with far less crime (ladue, frontenac, town and country, chesterfield, etc). so the data is accurate but somewhat misleading

knowing what a "city" means. and i don't mean that as snarky hoops. here's a 2 sec list of metros. difft results

Even though my entire career was spent on “Wall Street”, I have never read an article from 247 Wall Street; I do, however, read Forbes, and Chicago isn’t even in the top 15. Why must we keep going through this?

I love ya, McM, but just get comfortable with the facts.

Even though my entire career was spent on “Wall Street”, I have never read an article from 247 Wall Street; I do, however, read Forbes, and Chicago isn’t even in the top 15. Why must we keep going through this?

I love ya, McM, but just get comfortable with the facts.
I have a master’s in public administration and have spent thirty years reading about and following this topic in person. I know more than Forbes. Go to Doj. Go to pd sites. The numbers are readily available as well as demographics and “cities." what's germane is that the name of the city is immaterial. if you have dems in charge and a large percentage of blacks you will have a violent crime problem. addressing how to fix that is what's impt.

Last edited:
I have a master’s in public administration and have spent thirty years reading about and following this topic in person. I know more than Forbes. Go to Doj. Go to pd sites. The numbers are readily available as well as demographics and “cities." what's germane is that the name of the city is immaterial. if you have dems in charge and a large percentage of blacks you will have a violent crime problem. addressing how to fix that is what's impt.

Cuckoo

Well, luckily, JFK Jr will run Tom Hanks and the lizard people harvesting children with George Soros out of town when Trump is reinstated as POTUS.

Well, luckily, JFK Jr will run Tom Hanks and the lizard people harvesting children with George Soros out of town when Trump is reinstated as POTUS.
No idea what any of that means

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa

So, let me understand this; no one but a personal injury attorney (no offense) from Florida or St. Louis understands this. You are the one who knows more than Forbes. You should set up a compound somewhere.

You’re embarrassing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
So, let me understand this; no one but a personal injury attorney (no offense) from Florida or St. Louis understands this. You are the one who knows more than Forbes. You should set up a compound somewhere.

You’re embarrassing yourself.
LOL more like most people understand it. You simply don't. What is being compared makes a difference. That data is readily available. The number of crimes and the rate of crimes is readily available. So too is how the mayor/da are elected and who is in charge of the city. All of the information that is salient is readily available. You just don't understand it.

you know hoops whenever you post you end up in an argument/fight. do you ever think to yourself: hmmmmm maybe it's me? do you think you know more about chicago than brad? than the vid? than farva? all residents.

Well, walk us through how every real news publications have numbers that disagree with 247 Wall St.com and some guy who has a masters in public administration (?) but is a personal injury attorney (no offense) who reads a lot. Ummmm….I’m going with Forbes..

Cuckoo
do you ever wonder why every time you post you get into an argument/fight? and do you ever wonder why brad, farva, and the vid, all chicago residents rarely see eye to eye with you? does that ever make you wonder that it might just be you.

as for "every real news publication have numbers" ... what numbers? that disagree with 247 wall street? Do you understand that the data culled from your article is different than the data culled by the wall street article? do you understand what comprises a city proper vs a metro? that how we manipulate data impacts the results yielded? what i am telling you is that citing the 25 most dangerous cities yields certain findings. so does citing the 25 most dangerous metros (as they include more expansive populations that probably is more illuminating/helpful) to people. So so the size of cities. Chicago has 3 million people. Little Rock a couple hundred thousand

Last edited:
Hoops, you don't need to be a dick about it. mcm is providing some contextual information that actually helps your point some.

The profile of the cities on the list he provides is striking. Neither your list or his tell the whole story and I don't think it's anywhere as simple as mcm tries to lay it out, but the one thing your different lists agree on is that Chicago (or L.A. for that matter) isn't one of the most dangerous cities.

IMHO, people live in fear way too much in general and that's a bad thing. I hate the weaponizing of fear on both sides of the aisle.
I totally agree with you, and when I first began to understand this was seeing the movie Bowling for Columbine and then reading the book Culture of Fear.

The problem I have is that certain people are either ignorant of the facts or are lying. MCM is a combo. He has a weird racial fetish (black is bad), but at the same time is just ignorant of the facts/reality…and for some reason doesn’t understand what “per capita” means. At the same time they’re claiming they know more than Forbes (while citing 247 Wall St).

do you ever wonder why every time you post you get into an argument/fight? and do you ever wonder why brad, farva, and the vid, all chicago residents rarely see eye to eye with you? does that ever make you wonder that it might just be you.

as for "every real news publication have numbers" ... what numbers? that disagree with 247 wall street? Do you understand that the data culled from your article is different than the data culled by the wall street article? do you understand what comprises a city proper vs a metro? that how we manipulate data impacts the results yielded? what i am telling you is that citing the 25 most dangerous cities yields certain findings. so does citing the 25 most dangerous metros (as they include more expansive populations that probably is more illuminating/helpful) to people. So so the size of cities. Chicago has 3 million people. Little Rock a couple hundred thousand

You should immediately share your secret understanding of numbers with every single reliable source of scientific data.

You will be famous and no longer have to live in Orlando! (More dangerous than Chicago per capita, btw). I’m sure you’ll “read up” on it later.

The problem is you’re reading Hannity’s latest, when you should be reading the FT.

I totally agree with you, and when I first began to understand this was seeing the movie Bowling for Columbine and then reading the book Culture of Fear.

The problem I have is that certain people are either ignorant of the facts or are lying. MCM is a combo. He has a weird racial fetish (black is bad), but at the same time is just ignorant of the facts/reality…and for some reason doesn’t understand what “per capita” means. At the same time they’re claiming they know more than Forbes (while citing 247 Wall St).
no this again evidences that you are a shallow thinker re black is bad. I don’t think that. I know they commit a higher percentage of violent crime. the simple fact is go through lists of the top 25 most dangerous cities and you will find two things: a large black population and democratic leadership. that's simply reality.

Last edited:
You should immediately share your secret understanding of numbers with every single reliable source of scientific data.

You will be famous and no longer gane to live in Orlando! (More dangerous than Chicago per capita, btw). I’m sure you’ll “read up” on it later.

The problem is you’re reading Hannity’s latest, when you should be reading the FT.
i never watch hannity. i simply know what i'm talking about

Reactions: Lucy01
Reminder: *ard constructions are verboten. Posts and replies that contain that are deleted without question. Don't want your reply deleted, then don't quote that.

• Sad
@hoosboot absolutely true that neither list tells the whole story. they are simply part of the story. Dbm’s article highlights actual numbers vs rate as well. Another measure

You will be famous and no longer have to live in Orlando! (More dangerous than Chicago per capita, btw). I’m sure you’ll “read up” on it later.

Perhaps you & your vast “understanding” can explain the large disparity in murder rates for Chicago vs. NYC, Philly, LA & other top 10 most populous cities?

Perhaps you & your vast “understanding” can explain the large disparity in murder rates for Chicago vs. NYC, Philly, LA & other top 10 most populous cities?

I'm happy to share my understanding of numbers.
If we are comparing "cities" we will find that of the top 25 most dangerous cities two things are in common: democratic leadership and large black populations. Comparing cities is but one measure. Another is the size of the cities involved. Large cities vs large cities, etc. Another is the metro areas involved. All will produce different numbers and tell us different things. Another is actual number vs rate. This really isn't difficult.

^^^LOL.

It doesn’t matter what the population is. You seem not to understand per capita either. The “large disparity in murder rates” is exactly the point. Do you understand what a “rate” is?

Let me put it in a simple way for you. If you were locked in a room with 10 people. Would you rather be in a room with 50% serial killers or with 0 serial killers?

People in New Orleans are 5 times more likely to be murdered than someone living in Mexico City. These are facts.

Familiarize yourself with them. If you do that you won’t look like an idiot like you do right now.

I'm happy to share my understanding of numbers.
If we are comparing "cities" we will find that of the top 25 most dangerous cities two things are in common: democratic leadership and large black populations. Comparing cities is but one measure. Another is the size of the cities involved. Large cities vs large cities, etc. Another is the metro areas involved. All will produce different numbers and tell us different things. Another is actual number vs rate. This really isn't difficult.
Sad.

• Haha
^^^LOL.

It doesn’t matter what the population is. You seem not to understand per capita either. The “large disparity in murder rates” is exactly the point. Do you understand what a “rate” is?

Let me put it in a simple way for you. If you were locked in a room with 10 people. Would you rather be in a room with 50% serial killers or with 0 serial killers?

People in New Orleans are 5 times more likely to be murdered than someone living in Mexico City. These are facts.

Familiarize yourself with them. If you do that you won’t look like an idiot like you do right now.
Ok, please explain to me what the per capita murder rates are for Chicago, NYC, & LA & why the disparity, for better or worse.

what's sad, and dangerous, is that we've been reduced to a country of vapid, shallow thinkers that are brainwashed into being afraid to say anything for fear of offending. a country of people who are shaped by media and social media and either as a product of lack of ability or lack of attention incapable of doing their own research or thinking for themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT