ADVERTISEMENT

Grand jury votes to indict Trump

Frickin’ autocorrect.
Damn autocorrect!

enhanced-3874-1401997280-1.jpg

So what happened in the Bragg vrs McArthy case today? I haven't seen any mention if it here today. Anything happen?

Judge said the subpoena should be enforced.
Thanks, that seems to be the system working itself out then, right? I expected much more gnashing of teeth, but your answer makes it sound pretty vanilla and uneventful. Seems odd, unusual.

Thanks, that seems to be the system working itself out then, right? I expected much more gnashing of teeth, but your answer makes it sound pretty vanilla and uneventful. Seems odd, unusual.

To be clear, I was referring to the subpoena of Pomerantz. That's all I'm aware of.

To be clear, I was referring to the subpoena of Pomerantz. That's all I'm aware of.

Yea that was the one I was asking about. Here's a little snippit from the judges comments.

"Vyskocil said. “By bringing this action, Bragg is engaging in precisely the type of political theater he claims to fear.”

Reactions: DANC
She said a lot more than that. She handed Bragg his ass.

Wait, I was told it was standard boring traffic court stuff by Mark.

😜

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
She said a lot more than that. She handed Bragg his ass.

That has to leave a mark (pun intended).

"…Berry, the committee lawyer, argued that Pomerantz has already shared lots of information with the public about his work on the Trump investigation and the Judiciary Committee has the right to question him about it, too.

“I don’t think this is either rational or reasonable behavior that somehow the House Judiciary Committee committee ranks below ’60 Minutes,'” Berry argued."

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
So what happened in the Bragg vrs McArthy case today? I haven't seen any mention if it here today. Anything happen?

Judge said the subpoena should be enforced.

So the lower court's ruling got stayed by the appeals court, and Bragg and the House Judiciary Committee have since agreed to terms about Pomerantz’s testimony.

• Wow
So the lower court's ruling got stayed by the appeals court, and Bragg and the House Judiciary Committee have since agreed to terms about Pomerantz’s testimony.

I'm curious what Gym is expecting to get from Pomerantz. Is interviewing a guy who quit because he believed Trump should have been indicted a year ago a good idea?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I'm curious what Gym is expecting to get from Pomerantz. Is interviewing a guy who quit because he believed Trump should have been indicted a year ago a good idea?

He just has to show his voters that he is willing to stop at nothing to take the fight to the woke dems. He probably doesn't really expect to get anywhere with his questioning.

This is a deposition, not live open testimony, so he won't get any clips for Fox News to play. I can only assume he thinks he'll be able to somehow trip Pomerantz up and be able to point to some "gotchya" that came out of the deposition. Pomerantz will have an attorney from Bragg's office sitting next to him, so that seems unlikely. It's all just part of the theatrics.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
This is a deposition, not live open testimony, so he won't get any clips for Fox News to play. I can only assume he thinks he'll be able to somehow trip Pomerantz up and be able to point to some "gotchya" that came out of the deposition. Pomerantz will have an attorney from Bragg's office sitting next to him, so that seems unlikely. It's all just part of the theatrics.
Do they have special gold plated pens made up to celebrate?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT