ADVERTISEMENT

Governor's cup is finished and IU

Way to go Hoosiers, let's take it to them again next year with even better results.

Reactions: 76-1
administered a beat down that rivals the LSU vs PU football game. IU won the cup 15.5 to 4.5! :D

Can Allen win at least one more game against Purdue? His record against the in-state rival is enough at any other school to get shit-canned. When Wilson was 3-0 against Purdue (soon to go 4-0 against them with the interim coach) they dropped Hazell like a lead weight. It’s absolutely shameful and he must have some success immediately. If he cannot do it now with a new coach up there. then adios, auf weidersehen, au revoire and goodbye Tom.

Last edited:
Reactions: travlinhoosier
Can Allen win at least one more game against Purdue? His record against the in-state rival is enough at any other school to get shit-canned. When Wilson was 3-0 against Purdue (soon to go 4-0 against them with the interim coach) they dropped Hazell like a lead weight. It’s absolutely shameful and he must have some success immediately. If he cannot do it now with a new coach up there. then adios, auf weidersehen, au revoire and goodbye Tom.

Leave to you to take a IU positive and put your characteristically unfailing negative view on it! Kudos, I would bet you could take a sunny day or winning the lottery and make it an IU negative. Good grief.

And making the contention that Hazell was fired for losing three to IU needs to be backed up with facts or a link but I would imagine you can't do that but you do use it to dump on Allen. Once again, kudos!

Ahh, always a ray of sunshine. 🤬

Ahh, always a ray of sunshine. 🤬

I’m all for dumping on Purdue but we’re going to throw in their bowl game rout when we didn’t even come close to competing with them in the last 2 years? That’s just dumb.
Wrong forum. Wrong thread. Wrong everything.

I could see this on the basketball forums where we swept their ass and contributed to the cup total.

I’m all for dumping on Purdue but we’re going to throw in their bowl game rout when we didn’t even come close to competing with them in the last 2 years? That’s just dumb.
Wrong forum. Wrong thread. Wrong everything.

I could see this on the basketball forums where we swept their ass and contributed to the cup total.
“last two years”? Did you see last year’s game? One injury shy. And don’t even get me started on the 2020 heartbreak.

“last two years”? Did you see last year’s game? One injury shy. And don’t even get me started on the 2020 heartbreak.

One thing is for certain: IU football has provided probably 4 lifetimes full of “what ifs.”
If not for the injury.
If not for that crazy bounce of the ball.
If not for that bad call.
If not for the weather.
If not that one player.
If not for the conference division.

Reactions: IUgradman
One thing is for certain: IU football has provided probably 4 lifetimes full of “what ifs.”
If not for the injury.
If not for that crazy bounce of the ball.
If not for that bad call.
If not for the weather.
If not that one player.
If not for the conference division.
Objective people would expect some of that for a program that is never very deep.

Doesn’t detract from my real point that it was silly to say they didn’t come close to competing in last year’s bucket game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT