ADVERTISEMENT

Give him what he demands

swman

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2002
The Donald quoted Patrick Henry on his social media site. He said give me liberty or give me death. I say the latter. After all, he asked for it.

Only if Donnie boy asks them to.
And even that seems to be being called in to question lately...

Trump has demanded that his subjects show up and protest, and they just haven't obliged. Eric finally showed up earlier this week to rep family support (for undoubtedly the ultimate family man). But the crowds outside the courtroom have been sparse. Like several days when they were single digit sparse...

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Trump has demanded that his subjects show up and protest, and they just haven't obliged. Eric finally showed up earlier this week to rep family support (for undoubtedly the ultimate family man). But the crowds outside the courtroom have been sparse. Like several days when they were single digit sparse...

That's been hilarious. Trump was claiming a week or so ago that NY's finest were keeping his throngs of supporters away from the courthouse. Lawrence O'Donnell walked down the couple blocks from the NBC studios on a couple different occasions and reported no more police presence than any other day and three supporters one day and one the other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT