ADVERTISEMENT

Game day thread….. nt

Bottom line....... Indiana is and always has been an absolutely horrible football program. Top to bottom. Until Indiana puts up the money..... it always will be.
I agree with this. If we were serious about football we would’ve hired an absolute top notch OC and paid 7 figures…but clearly we’re not. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Defense has been good enough. Can't score 0 and win. Offense is the problem.
Playing a hobbled QB was idiotic. The announcers saw it early in the game and commented on it. Apparently, our HC and OC had their heads too far up their butts to notice. Still love the defense. If we had a coach with any offensive coaching ability, we could hang with most teams. As it is, we will struggle to win two more games.

So when you run out of excuses you go on attack?
Lack of excuses, this offense sucks, I've already said that. I've also said bring some logic because frankly just calling for a new quarterback is what fake fans that know nothing about football do. Tuttle's performance tonight only proves the problems run significantly deeper than quarterback play.

Lack of excuses, this offense sucks, I've already said that. I've also said bring some logic because frankly just calling for a new quarterback is what fake fans that know nothing about football do. Tuttle's performance tonight only proves the problems run significantly deeper than quarterback play.
What we knew was that 2021 Penix wasn't the 2020 Penix and he was the most inefficient qb we've had in awhile.
I thought Tuttle sparked the team and moved the ball until the int. Tuttle finished over .500 which is better than Penix .

What we knew was that 2021 Penix wasn't the 2020 Penix and he was the most inefficient qb we've had in awhile.
I thought Tuttle sparked the team and moved the ball until the int. Tuttle finished over .500 which is better than Penix .
If you aren't going to read my first comment then don't even respond. I said Penix deserves plenty of criticism, but blindly saying Tuttle will fix our problems is nonsensical garbage, the people who ignored play calling, awful o-line play, and even a few drops as a reason for Penix's struggles, if you weren't one of the select people who said that then my original comment doesn't even apply to you. As far as how Tuttle did, I believe he was more dialed in, but he we would need a cupcake or two before I would feel comfortable with him as the starter, and it's clear that this offense has so many issues that can't be fixed by just a better QB.

I see I stumbled into the wrong thread again. This is the circle jerk thread and it’s getting a little too steamy in here for me. Pants on the floor. Lucy in some contorted naked pretzel on a Twister mat. Bayern’s pants on the ceiling fan.
I’m outta here.

Mark Stoops can recruit and knows how to hire Coordinators.
Yet in 9 years at UK, his record ? 54-50, you and the rest of the “jackasses” would have been calling for his head after his first 3 years, LOL.
But yea, Stoops is a genius.

Reactions: 76-1
Yet in 9 years at UK, his record ? 54-50, you and the rest of the “jackasses” would have been calling for his head after his first 3 years, LOL.
But yea, Stoops is a genius.

*Any update on Mike's left shoulder injury? I've looked far and wide and couldn't find anything...

Not yet, should find out today.
Baldwin in transfer portal
Thanks...

Very Surprised at Baldwins timing but it's slightly understandable if he believed he'd completely dropped out of the rotation forever...

I think he made a mistake... He's bound to have seen some PT just due to guys being dinged up 3 or 4 games down the line..., and could have regained his PT with some decent play...

If he's that weak mentally then I guess we should be happy we've gained a scholarship slot...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT