ADVERTISEMENT

Front page Headline

Did you read the article?
Yeah it doesn't match the headline. Ware's best game of his life. He looked like Kevin Garnett in the 1st half and the headline and the picture are about Galloway. Ware finally displayed 1st round talent. He was very physical which for him is new. He is finally using his body to clear space and lean in and we ignore that in the picture and headline.

Reactions: Lucy01
I agree about Ware. There’s also an article specifically on him in case you missed it. I was just curious as I thought the TG article was actually a good piece detailing how Trey played a big role in getting KW the ball effectively.

Reactions: IU FAN IN W. NC
Yeah it doesn't match the headline. Ware's best game of his life. He looked like Kevin Garnett in the 1st half and the headline and the picture are about Galloway. Ware finally displayed 1st round talent. He was very physical which for him is new. He is finally using his body to clear space and lean in and we ignore that in the picture and headline.
Is he finally/actually recovered from his previous injury perhaps?

Is he finally/actually recovered from his previous injury perhaps?
No. He is finally bringing some physicality to his game as I posted. He was initiating contact with strength to get his shot off and finishing. It's very too little too late for IU but not for him.

Reactions: stollcpa
Zach Browning article. Ware was 11 of 12 shooting for 27 points 11 rebounds and 6 blocks but their talking about Galloway. Pure stupidity.
Most of his points came in the first half when Reneau was out with two early fouls. Maybe he feels more assertive when not forced to play second fiddle (think concert band analogy here with Reneau as first chair).

Most of his points came in the first half when Reneau was out with two early fouls. Maybe he feels more assertive when not forced to play second fiddle (think concert band analogy here with Reneau as first chair).
Most his points all year are in 1st half. He gets tired. Josh Pastner on Peacock was
all over that. That's why Gard was mad. Our conditioning has been horrible.

Last edited:
Most husband points all year are in 1st half. He gets tired. Josh Pastner on Peacock was
Well then, it’s obvious Woody hasn’t made them run until they think they can’t eat supper. (Insert vomitus sounds of dry heaving)

bazinga GIF

Most his points all year are in 1st half. He gets tired. Josh Pastner on Peacock was
Gard can be mad all he wants.... his players were gifted with the 15-20 minutes of rest as well. :)

(Tegray1..... my comment wasn't meant to be a direct response to your comment... if was more about my feelings of Gard!!!)

Gard can be mad all he wants.... his players were gifted with the 15-20 minutes of rest as well. :)

(Tegray1..... my comment wasn't meant to be a direct response to your comment... if was more about my feelings of Gard!!!)
I really enjoy Pastner. Rafael Davis is brutal. I can't watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT