ADVERTISEMENT

Final debate thread

Haley's kicking DeSantis' ass. She just eviscerated him over Florida's sky-high property insurance premiums, skyrocketing cost of living, and the fact that seniors are leaving in droves because they can't afford to live there anymore.

And watch him when he's not speaking. Something's not right.

Ron obviously got his talking points from McM.

Overall this already sucks. To much sniping at each other.
Ha! I only saw a second. I can’t watch that shit. We love rankings and Ron has fla in the top ten. Prices went up thanks to his FREEDOM and New Yorkers moving down with cash. Thriving financial scene. Tech. Fla exploded with Dems leaving ny. Conversely Haley left sc ranked 45th. These are two states I visit a lot. The difference in fla exploding is marked and coincided with Covid. Like Texas.

Really dumb argument from Haley. Have an attractive state with attractive policies people will come

“You’re a liar, I have a website to prove it”

“No YOU’RE a liar, and I have a website to prove it”

Not watching but all of them have been morons because none of them have focused on hitting the guy in the lead, only each other. All they are doing is strengthening the front runner. Even Christie spent most of his time ripping the people on the stage and he was supposedly there to tell the truth about Trump.

Awful strategy from all of them.

Not watching but all of them have been morons because none of them have focused on hitting the guy in the lead, only each other. All they are doing is strengthening the front runner. Even Christie spent most of his time ripping the people on the stage and he was supposedly there to tell the truth about Trump.

Desantis was the one to steal trump voters. His personality sucks too badly to accomplish same. Haley won’t convert enough trump voters to have a chance in hell. After NH she’s done. Siesta key reruns are time better spent than this debate

Desantis was the one to steal trump voters. His personality sucks too badly to accomplish same. Haley won’t convert enough trump voters to have a chance in hell. After NH she’s done. Siesta key reruns are time better spent than this debate
Yet again, I still can't get over how white these people are on television. This is probably the most ethnic slate of Republican candidates in history and their faces look like you could load them in your printer's paper tray.

They are clearly scared of Trump. Agree it's a bad strategy. It would make sense if Trump weren't running. But he is. You're not going to out-Trump him.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Yet again, I still can't get over how white these people are on television. This is probably the most ethnic slate of Republican candidates in history and their faces look like you could load them in your printer's paper tray.
Is it the light? Wtf

Killing her comparing fla to sc. as I said. Fla is expensive now bc people flocked to it under his stewardship. Sc she has little to point to. Jobs but that shouldn’t be an issue there

Trump trying to steal the headlines on Fox:

Asked who he would pick as vice-president, Trump replied: “Well, I can’t tell you that, really. I mean, I know who it’s going to be but –”
Co-host Bret Baier entreated: “Give us a hint.”

Trump joked in response: “We’ll do another show some time.”

Asked who he would pick as vice-president, Trump replied: “Well, I can’t tell you that, really. I mean, I know who it’s going to be but –”

Haley might have had buccal fat removal. Such a weird trend.

No one should ever question Haley’s birth place with that twang coming out

“That’s just cheap garbage” in response to Haley attacking Massie.

Best line of the night. Massie is the best Republican in congress.

Break out the ice cream!

giphy.webp

• Love
Emily ratajkowski had that buccal fat removal. You can notice it right away. Greedy cheeks look better than gaunt

DeSantis: Fix the curriculum by leaving education alone.

Politics is just neverending word salad.
And disingenuous. I can’t stand big gov but they talk about getting rid of doe when I’m sure the majority of its budget is devoted to Loan programs etc. you can’t just get rid of it

And disingenuous. I can’t stand big gov but they talk about getting rid of doe when I’m sure the majority of its budget is devoted to Loan programs etc. you can’t just get rid of it
Ironically in the very next sentence he talked about all the scholarships he was going to give out. I guess just ask Commerce to handle that? Or maybe Agriculture. I think they already have experience with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT