ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci and Hillary and the Deep State

"And China is always so understanding to their peoples needs". 🙄

You know nothing regarding the history of China, and the forces that shaped the Chinese Revolution...The transformation from a feudal society where people lived in abject poverty to a modern industrialized state has improved the life of the average Chinese citizen immeasurably from the life they would have been destined to lead prior to the revolutionary movements which originated circa 1920.

Here is a year old video from Americans who live in Shanghai. Notice the bustling streets and modern buildings, filled with Chinese business people. At the time of the Boxer Revolution, Shanghai was a city full of rich foreigners and Chinese peasants who were basically outcasts in their own country. The progress made in China over the past 100 yrs is incredible...
Six hundred MILLION Chinese live on less than $2.00 per day.

Please move there and tell about the incredible progress...

Reactions: DANC
What scares me is I know you are serious and seriously batty and teaching children
Lmao. Bless your ignorant little heart. Want the numbers of any of my kids and parents? See I’m the kind of teacher that still keep in touch 20 years later. I just hope that your children somehow managed to get away from your constant denigration and avoidance of facts .

Lmao. Bless your ignorant little heart. Want the numbers of any of my kids and parents? See I’m the kind of teacher that still keep in touch 20 years later. I just hope that your children somehow managed to get away from your constant denigration and avoidance of facts .
No, you’re the teacher that try’s to get free vacations from your former students.

No, you’re the teacher that try’s to get free vacations from your former students.
I just can't imagine, she is batty as hell. She is going to give out her student's phone numbers on a message board? Talk about being a member of a cult, liberals just really have no clue how blind they really are do they? I bet a lot of students hate her a lot mor ethan she thinks unless her class is so easy no one cares and they just laugh at her. I had a few teachers that thought everyone loved them, they were clueless as to what we really thought. You know she pushes her agenda in class the way she does here.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
Denigration and avoidance of facts? Just what would those facts be exactly? I know the facts of the last year and don't even start with the president has nothing to do with gas prices, store prices etc. Maybe not directly but policy and the office have a great deal to do with this stuff. You talk about facts and yet you present nothing. Biden is a lifelong career failure as a politician. Denigration? Do you even know the definition of that word? You just described yourself 10 fold and you still have no clue do you?

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT