ADVERTISEMENT

Elon/Twitter/and stories from the sh!tter?

Seriously I would love to see fact checkers that actually checked for facts and did it in a non-biased way but that seems like it's an impossible goal to reach.
Yup always found those to be sh!t. Its like you type in best car wax...you get an article obviously sponsored by Meguairs or Turtle Wax with them on top and everything else below...LOL

Reactions: DANC
I'm not sure what he's saying but it may be that he's just saying that he wants to make sure that it's a human doing the inputting and not a computer somewhere on the internet. For example, I logged on some place yesterday and I had to press and hold a button for 4 or 5 seconds before it would let me in.
That would be trivially easy for a bot to handle.

You’re not very good at this. And you forgot a simple period again.
Said the cult member, you are the one with problems. You joined a cult when you call yourself butheremails but then again I didn't expect anyone of real intelligence. Do you light a candle to Hillary every night like a good cultist?

Said the cult member, you are the one with problems. You joined a cult when you call yourself butheremails but then again I didn't expect anyone of real intelligence. Do you light a candle to Hillary every night like a good cultist?
Lol! I see you finally put some effort into your reply. You gonna be alright?

Lol! I see you finally put some effort into your reply. You gonna be alright?
You have your candle burning ? I am fine, I dont have a cult to bow to at night like you do How many people have died around the Clinton's? I lost count when it hit the numbers in the 50's

You have your candle burning ? I am fine, I dont have a cult to bow to at night like you do How many people have died around the Clinton's? I lost count when it hit the numbers in the 50's
Lol! 50s? I thought you Q people had a much higher number. I have to admit, I’m surprised it took you to the 50s to lose count. I underestimated your ability.

Lol! 50s? I thought you Q people had a much higher number. I have to admit, I’m surprised it took you to the 50s to lose count. I underestimated your ability.
What is Q apparently you signed up? I don't know. I know over 50 people connected to Clinton's have died in strange ways. See you are a member of a cult . You are just too stupid to realize it but do keep going on.

What is Q apparently you signed up? I don't know. I know over 50 people connected to Clinton's have died in strange ways. See you are a member of a cult . You are just too stupid to realize it but do keep going on.
Don’t get mad. When I said I was surprised you could count to the 50s, it wasn’t because I thought you were completely stupid. See, I’ve heard some of you inbreds have webbed fingers and/or toes so I thought maybe you could count to 20 if you weren’t deformed. I do sincerely apologize for underestimating you. And, no, no candles. That’s amateur hour. We do shots of adrenochrome. You and the other Qs you’ve never heard of should know this.

Don’t get mad. When I said I was surprised you could count to the 50s, it wasn’t because I thought you were completely stupid. See, I’ve heard some of you inbreds have webbed fingers and/or toes so I thought maybe you could count to 20 if you weren’t deformed. I do sincerely apologize for underestimating you. And, no, no candles. That’s amateur hour. We do shots of adrenochrome. You and the other Qs you’ve never heard of should know this.
GFY a**hole

Enjoy your cult

Reactions: DANC
FRlUMEVXoAEKGJH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT