ADVERTISEMENT

Did Trump just lose AZ?

Birth control, like any medication, affects different people differently. I’ve seen it completely scramble some girls brains and make them hormonal monsters.

Other girls it’s like taking an advil.

I would say over all it’s probably been a net negative on society.
Meh. Condoms suck.

• Wow
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Female promiscuity sucks.
what the fuck GIF

“Yeah bro, let’s raw dog sluts!”

This is the position Zeke embraces under the banner of “Women's liberation”
I don't moralize about female promiscuity. I don't think women having sex is a bad thing. As for sex without a condom, yes, it is much, much better.

Are you a virgin? I don't moralize or judge about that, either, but given your stance here, if you are not, aren't you a hypocrite?

I don't moralize about female promiscuity. I don't think women having sex is a bad thing. As for sex without a condom, yes, it is much, much better.

Are you a virgin? I don't moralize or judge about that, either, but given your stance here, if you are not, aren't you a hypocrite?
Sure I’m a hypocrite. Aren’t we all? And I’m not arguing the pill should be banned. Just for an acknowledgement of the unintended consequences of it.

And you have daughter(s) if I’m not mistaken. Unless you’re encouraging them to have as much pre-marital sex as possible, you do moralize about female promiscuity.

Sure I’m a hypocrite. Aren’t we all? And I’m not arguing the pill should be banned. Just for an acknowledgement of the unintended consequences of it.

And you have daughter(s) if I’m not mistaken. Unless you’re encouraging them to have as much pre-marital sex as possible, you do moralize about female promiscuity.
I do have a daughter (16) and I don’t “ encourage her to have as much sex as possible.”

I don’t care if my son or daughter has premarital sex. And I want both to have a healthy view towards sex, including it being enjoyable.

But sex is something that comes with a lot of emotion and she’s not ready for that now. That’s not a moral analysis, though.

As for “as much as possible,” that’s a weird way to put it. I don’t want my son to have “as much as possible,” and that has nothing to do with it being immoral. I think in terms of moderation, pragmatism, and the healthiness of a particular activity like this.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie

I’m calling bullshit. You would care if your daughter slept with thousands of men.

Yeah, they're sluts and whores. Totally different from cocksmen and players.
It is actually different. Almost any women can be a slut or whore. It’s usually a sign of instability or deeper issue. Usually not the case for men. I will add it’s not good for either men or women to sleep with endless partners and both should refrain.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BradStevens
Birth control, like any medication, affects different people differently. I’ve seen it completely scramble some girls brains and make them hormonal monsters.

Other girls it’s like taking an advil.

I would say over all it’s probably been a net negative on society.
Hahahaha. I’m sure you would. I doubt that you’ve seen it scramble any girls’ brains.

Falling birth rates suck. Detaching people from the biological realities of sex sucks. Female promiscuity sucks. Stigmatizing motherhood and homemaking sucks. Messing with women’s hormones sucks.
Isn’t it interesting that all of your things that suck have to do with women. Why don’t you let them worry about their decisions and you worry about yours? Sounds like you’ve made your share of bad ones…

I do have a daughter (16) and I don’t “ encourage her to have as much sex as possible.”

I don’t care if my son or daughter has premarital sex. And I want both to have a healthy view towards sex, including it being enjoyable.

But sex is something that comes with a lot of emotion and she’s not ready for that now. That’s not a moral analysis, though.

As for “as much as possible,” that’s a weird way to put it. I don’t want my son to have “as much as possible,” and that has nothing to do with it being immoral. I think in terms of moderation, pragmatism, and the healthiness of a particular activity like this.
All you need to know about Farva is that he felt the need to specify female promiscuity and reference your daughter.

Promiscuity sucks for both sexes. My wife and I have only been with each other. It means we don't worry about going to the grocery store thinking, "Did he or she sleep with this person?" When you have sex with other people before you get married can you really forget the experience? What if the person you had sex with other than your spouse was better at it than your spouse? What can happen if this is true? Also I think promiscuity before marriage trains a person to give in easier which could lead to cheating in the marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I’m calling bullshit. You would care if your daughter slept with thousands of men.
That wouldn't be moderate or pragmatic, so you're right, I wouldn't like that. It would signal an obsession of sorts that would be very unhealthy. Just as if I found out she had eaten thousands of candy bars in the last year. I'd worry about her and wonder what was going on, and it would be unhealthy.

But I wouldn't think it immoral.

I think that's a worthwhile discussion to have and think you should be able to have it without being accused of being a chauvinist.

Promiscuity sucks for both sexes. My wife and I have only been with each other. It means we don't worry about going to the grocery store thinking, "Did he or she sleep with this person?" When you have sex with other people before you get married can you really forget the experience? What if the person you had sex with other than your spouse was better at it than your spouse? What can happen if this is true? Also I think promiscuity before marriage trains a person to give in easier which could lead to cheating in the marriage.
The median age at first marriage keeps going up. It's now 28.6 for women and 30.5 for men. It's not realistic to expect people to still be virgins at that point.

And you seem to be equating sex before marriage with promiscuity. They're not the same.

I hesitate to respond to you because I go back and forth on whether you're a parody account. If you are, I guess you got me!

I think emotionally mature people can handle, and understand, that the people they meet had lives before them, had sex before with other people, and yes, might not be the best sexual partner they've ever had.

I doubt premarital sex has much of an effect on infidelity after marriage. I'd think it ran the other way.

And yes, you can certainly forget past sexual experiences (and partners), just like any other experience or other people.

The median age at first marriage keeps going up. It's now 28.6 for women and 30.5 for men. It's not realistic to expect people to still be virgins at that point.

And you seem to be equating sex before marriage with promiscuity. They're not the same.

I hesitate to respond to you because I go back and forth on whether you're a parody account. If you are, I guess you got me!
I think you're right, but I'd think the bigger reason (left unexpressed by VanPastorMan) would be he's a practicing Christian.

That wouldn't be moderate or pragmatic, so you're right, I wouldn't like that. It would signal an obsession of sorts that would be very unhealthy. Just as if I found out she had eaten thousands of candy bars in the last year. I'd worry about her and wonder what was going on, and it would be unhealthy.

"Thousands of men" and you'd merely label it an unhealthy obsession? I'm (first time ever) with snarl, and calling bullshit.

I don’t think your analogy holds up. I would always consider eating thousands of candy bars in a year unhealthy or wrong. That isn’t the case with sex. Sleeping with a spouse thousands of time a year is healthy, moral, and welcomed.

"Thousands of men" and you'd merely label it an unhealthy obsession? I'm (first time ever) with snarl, and calling bullshit.
Call bullshit all you want. I don't think it's a moral issue. I don't think people evil who sleep with a bunch of people. If you do, good for you.

I don’t think your analogy holds up. I would always consider eating thousands of candy bars in a year unhealthy or wrong. That isn’t the case with sex. Sleeping with a spouse thousands of time a year is healthy, moral, and welcomed.
It holds up perfectly for the purpose I am using it: I don't consider sex between two consenting, unmarried adults as immoral.

It is something you think about tho. So many times on the first time I’ve had intercourse with someone new they’ve said OH MY GOD wait wait. And then “I’ve never experienced something like that.” And you can’t help but think. Well just how many experiences have you had. You want to feel special. No one wants to bang a bop!!

Last edited:

Not to be disrespectful, but if your significant other can't go to the grocery store without the thought of them cheating is on your mind, you're probably in the wrong relationship to start with.

With that said, in today's world, people are way more open about sex. It's a very, very rare thing that someone will date someone that is a Virginia over the age of 18-21.

This will throw you for a loop... one of my best friends is my high school sweetheart that I dated for 5 years. We live in different states, but when she comes to town to visit family, we'll grab lunch and catch up, usually just the two of us, and my wife is 100% okay with it because she trusts me and knows I'd never do anything in that way with another woman (I'd be sleeping with the fish if I did and she found out, that woman is not to be messed with).

Not to be disrespectful, but if your significant other can't go to the grocery store without the thought of them cheating is on your mind, you're probably in the wrong relationship to start with.

With that said, in today's world, people are way more open about sex. It's a very, very rare thing that someone will date someone that is a Virginia over the age of 18-21.

This will throw you for a loop... one of my best friends is my high school sweetheart that I dated for 5 years. We live in different states, but when she comes to town to visit family, we'll grab lunch and catch up, usually just the two of us, and my wife is 100% okay with it because she trusts me and knows I'd never do anything in that way with another woman (I'd be sleeping with the fish if I did and she found out, that woman is not to be messed with).
That’s sort of lame. Girls aren’t cool. It’s already difficult enough listening to my wife. You don’t even get a quick handjob?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT