ADVERTISEMENT

Desantis cost Florida a billion dollars to get even with Disney

Trump is a tremendous leader. You and others just don't agree with him.

Anyone who is packing stadiums at political rallies is a leader.
200620-trump-rally-empty-cs-816a.jpg

Or Jim Jones.

You wrote, "Anyone who is packing stadiums at political rallies is a leader."

Doesn't Biden pack stadiums too?

"Trump: The Revenge Tour" hasn't exactly been packing 'em in. He drew 5,000 at his "big" rally in Georgia last month.

Then again, with fewer people in attendance, he doesn't have to worry as much about protestors hitting him with "very dangerous" fruit. 🤣

"Trump: The Revenge Tour" hasn't exactly been packing 'em in. He drew 5,000 at his "big" rally in Georgia last month.

Then again, with fewer people in attendance, he doesn't have to worry as much about protestors hitting him with "very dangerous" fruit. 🤣

It's another 2 1/2 years before the next election and he's still drawing huge crowds.

Why isn't Biden even out campaining for Democrat candidates? Because they don't want him anywhere near them for fear of being associated with him.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
It's another 2 1/2 years before the next election and he's still drawing huge crowds.

Why isn't Biden even out campaining for Democrat candidates? Because they don't want him anywhere near them for fear of being associated with him.
"Campaigning," not "campaining."

Even if the Dems were to miraculously resurrect FDR to stump for them, they'd still get their asses handed to them in November.

Speaking of asses, Trump better ease up on the Mickey D's or he's not going to see 2023. He looks worse than ever.

"Campaigning," not "campaining."

Even if the Dems were to miraculously resurrect FDR to stump for them, they'd still get their asses handed to them in November.

Speaking of asses, Trump better ease up on the Mickey D's or he's not going to see 2023. He looks worse than ever.
It's nice you're worried about Trump's health and my typos.

At least it keeps you occupied.

Rachel was reading the transcripts last night and couldn't keep from laughing. It was hilarious to hear his words actually read out like he would have said them in real time.
“No, I wanted to have people be ready because we were put on alert that they were going to do fruit. And some fruit is a lot worse than — tomatoes are bad, by the way. But it’s very dangerous.”

I mentioned this in another thread, and you might already be aware of it, but there is a cast member (James Austin Johnson) on SNL who does an incredibly spot-on impersonation of Trump. I've got to think he'll do the "killer tomato" bit in the next new SNL, and there won't be any need for a new script. He can use the deposition transcript verbatim and it will be laugh out loud funny.

“No, I wanted to have people be ready because we were put on alert that they were going to do fruit. And some fruit is a lot worse than — tomatoes are bad, by the way. But it’s very dangerous.”

I mentioned this in another thread, and you might already be aware of it, but there is a cast member (James Austin Johnson) on SNL who does an incredibly spot-on impersonation of Trump. I've got to think he'll do the "killer tomato" bit in the next new SNL, and there won't be any need for a new script. He can use the deposition transcript verbatim and it will be laugh out loud funny.
"Tomatoes have seeds, you know."

Reactions: Bowlmania
Last edited:
Reactions: Bowlmania
I remember that. Bush was pretty agile. Trim, fit guy, too. Not a big target.

So that protestor threw a shoe. Trump was concerned about protestors "doing fruit." Would you rather be hit by a shoe or fruit? i guess it depends on the fruit. Frankly, all a tomato is going to do is make a mess. Flying bananas aren't going to inflict too much harm either. Pineapples, though, could hurt bigly. And melons? Fuggetaboutit.

I remember that. Bush was pretty agile. Trim, fit guy, too. Not a big target.

So that protestor threw a shoe. Trump was concerned about protestors "doing fruit." Would you rather be hit by a shoe or fruit? i guess it depends on the fruit. Frankly, all a tomato is going to do is make a mess. Flying bananas aren't going to inflict too much harm either. Pineapples, though, could hurt bigly. And melons? Fuggetaboutit.
This one was better IMO

It is interesting that when Twitter or Facebook ban someone, they cry about the first amendment even though they aren't government.

Not a peep though when the actual government retaliates against disney
It’s only because the people you speak of are f*****g stupid.

It’s only because the people you speak of are f*****g stupid.

And they can't pretend it is not retaliation when the following is said..

"Go Woke, Go Broke" says Christina Pushaw when discussing Disney and the law (she is the press secretary for Desantis). Not even trying to hide that they are using the government as a cudgel against political dissent....kind of like how dictators try to take out dissenters.

The persistent charge that Disney is indoctrining youth to LGBTQ is bizarre, in that nothing in our society has been more indoctrinating toward the "ideal" of heterosexual coupling and female passiveness than the pervasive portrayal of "Disney princesses". They are seemingly always waiting for their man to arrive. My daughters of course went through a "dress up as Disney princesses" phase.

Granted, it has changed somewhat as Deisney's female characters have gotten more independent in recent years and (gasp) have identity and ambitions, but the "my prince will come" attitude is still the norm.

The persistent charge that Disney is indoctrining youth to LGBTQ is bizarre, in that nothing in our society has been more indoctrinating toward the "ideal" of heterosexual coupling and female passiveness than the pervasive portrayal of "Disney princesses". They are seemingly always waiting for their man to arrive. My daughters of course went through a "dress up as Disney princesses" phase.

Granted, it has changed somewhat as Deisney's female characters have gotten more independent in recent years and (gasp) have identity and ambitions, but the "my prince will come" attitude is still the norm.

Yup...have yet to see Belle have a gender identity crisis or see Ariel have the hots for Elsa lol

• Haha

Not looking good for Mr Gillum or his friend Sharon Janet Lettman-Hicks, who Obama named to the President’s Advisory Commission on Educational Excellence for African Americans back in 2014.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC

What is wrong with a “my prince will come” attitude? The love, happiness and romance that thought implies sure beats the hell out of anxiety, depression, and loneliness so prevalent today. among those “independent“ people. The world would be a better place with more hope, happiness, and romance, not less.

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT