ADVERTISEMENT

Crime is up

Just had it today. Double Double was pretty dang good if I am being honest. And it's like $5.

Now the fries, those sucked. I mean, really weak.

xGvY1IT.png
Are those your immaculately trimmed nails? You get manicures or somethin'?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and larsIU
Just had it today. Double Double was pretty dang good if I am being honest. And it's like $5.

xGvY1IT.png

xGvY1IT.png
god damn. if you're really 5'1 and three bills you're really leaning into it

xGvY1IT.png
Well, yeah, and a double cheeseburger is 'pretty good' at McDonald's, too.

That's interesting - I thought their fries were the best part about that place. To each his own, I guess.

I ate Freddy's yesterday and it's been a while since I've been in a S&S to compare, but it was quite mediocre imo. Burger was good, not great. Fries sucked (tiny, thin, greasy).

It's nowhere near as good as Culver's or Chik-Fil-A.
If you went to the one in Bloomington, I agree - it sucks.

Every other Freddy's I've been to has been great. But Culver's is hard to beat, from a pure burger standpoint. Chik-fil-a is not a comparable chain - not a burger to be found there.

Reactions: BradStevens
If you went to the one in Bloomington, I agree - it sucks.

Every other Freddy's I've been to has been great. But Culver's is hard to beat, from a pure burger standpoint. Chik-fil-a is not a comparable chain - not a burger to be found there.

This was Grand Rapids. And I didn’t even get to golf, so you know I was hungry and desperate

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Fund the police. Removal of progressive soros DAs. All of the things that came in with the progressives have been dumped and things are improving.
The Dems are on it Murt. The hoods of St Louis will be just as safe as the cornfields of Indiana before you know it.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
The Dems are on it Murt. The hoods of St Louis will be just as safe as the cornfields of Indiana before you know it.

Remember that fight with two girls where the one girl just kept pounding the other’s head on the ground. She’s being charged as a juvenile. Other girl is still a mess. Multiple surgeries. I know the bad girl’s lawyer. Very very nice guy.

Remember that fight with two girls where the one girl just kept pounding the other’s head on the ground. She’s being charged as a juvenile. Other girl is still a mess. Multiple surgeries. I know the bad girl’s lawyer. Very very nice guy.
Now if the white girl had been the aggressor would she be charged as a juvenile?

Now if the white girl had been the aggressor would she be charged as a juvenile?
The white girl was 16 and black girl 15. I don’t think race made a difference. This is County not the city. The prosecutor is actually the one running to replace cori bush

Reactions: dbmhoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT