ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago politics and events

From the video above, it looks like all the animals in our zoo have been released.
Stop It Roe V Wade GIF by GIPHY News

Shootout in Winnetka. Those were my stomping grounds growing up.

Car thieves at 5 AM try to steal a Ferrari from a house on Sheridan road.

Bitch this is Winnetka. Sheridan road where you can’t find a house for less than 3 million. You think the guys that can afford to live there are sleeping past 5 AM? Of course not. Otherwise they wouldn’t be able to afford to live there. Look at the yard in that doorbell cam, does that look like a get up at 6 AM neighborhood?

Once more, you don’t think all of those North Shore dads pushing paper and making millions aren’t getting FOIC cards to retain some sense of their masculinity?

These vermin start coming for the North Shore and they’ll be stacking “gangsta” bodies faster than you can count. This isn’t some defenseless Wicker Park hipster you’re knocking over here. Wealthy suburban dads don’t play that shit.

Shootout in Winnetka. Those were my stomping grounds growing up.

Car thieves at 5 AM try to steal a Ferrari from a house on Sheridan road.

Bitch this is Winnetka. Sheridan road where you can’t find a house for less than 3 million. You think the guys that can afford to live there are sleeping past 5 AM? Of course not. Otherwise they wouldn’t be able to afford to live there. Look at the yard in that doorbell cam, does that look like a get up at 6 AM neighborhood?

Once more, you don’t think all of those North Shore dads pushing paper and making millions aren’t getting FOIC cards to retain some sense of their masculinity?

These vermin start coming for the North Shore and they’ll be stacking “gangsta” bodies faster than you can count. This isn’t some defenseless Wicker Park hipster you’re knocking over here. Wealthy suburban dads don’t play that shit.
Retraction. Not a Ferrari. A Range Rover and a Maserati. Guy must have been down on his luck, relatively speaking at least. Probably the poor one in the neighborhood. They passed around a collection basket for him at church and what not.

Five daughters asleep inside. What a stud

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
This is a statewide issue, but this article really shows how broken the Illinois pension and educational system is, w/r/t cost controls:

Keep in mind, Illinois has the most or close to the most school districts (and so more district superintendents) per capita than any other state in the U.S.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
This is a statewide issue, but this article really shows how broken the Illinois pension and educational system is, w/r/t cost controls:

Keep in mind, Illinois has the most or close to the most school districts (and so more district superintendents) per capita than any other state in the U.S.

New Trier is a different level though, so I'm not surprised.

BTW, just was downtown (River North) and I'll make a couple of comments:
  • Tons of homeless people around, laying on sidewalks, digging through trash cans, begging for money (more than I remember previously)
  • Construction is out of control - everywhere was a mess
  • Traffic worse than ever going both to/from ORD and MDW (Kennedy, LSD, Stevenson, everything)
  • City felt more normal during the day and night, although I was only walking around at ~10:30pm or so
  • Restaurants are still great (new 101 Club was pretty good, Adalina was great, Gibsons Italia...)
Only thing missing was a warm summer day.

Reactions: BradStevens

I’m a New Trier alum. Yes the administrator salaries and pensions in that district are unconscionable. But it’s also one of the wealthiest school districts in the country, not just the state.

Take a wild guess as to who lives a couple blocks from here! And this isn't a one off incident. Weather gets warm and teens congregate at various spots in the city generally doing things like this when they outnumber someone. Just last week walking along the lake front a group was ahead of me and one of them cockked their arm back like they were gonna blindside punch someone walking by. Then they start laughing.

Take a wild guess as to who lives a couple blocks from here! And this isn't a one off incident. Weather gets warm and teens congregate at various spots in the city generally doing things like this when they outnumber someone. Just last week walking along the lake front a group was ahead of me and one of them cockked their arm back like they were gonna blindside punch someone walking by. Then they start laughing.
Disgusting. Find the parents and start charging them. And don’t vote for progressives

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT