ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago Bears/NFL fans? What should they do?

I agree it looks very cool. Would prefer a retractable roof.

The bigger question is: who is going to PAY for it?
So the only NFC North team left playing in the cold will be the (north most) denizens in Lambeau Field.
All the AFC North teams play in the cold.
AFC South’s Colts are North of AFC North’s Bengals.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BradStevens
So the only NFC North team left playing in the cold will be the (north most) denizens in Lambeau Field.
Yep.

But hey, we are building a pass happy, playground team. 3 legit WR and a TE who is a weapon.

Reactions: tbone6004
Chicago needs a domed building like this. Not being able to host all the things they listed out, in one of the greatest cities in the world, stinks for Chicago. And if its done right, with easy transit and parking in and out of the stadium area, that whole North Shore/Mag Mile area will get back to being one of the best places to visit in the world.

Obviously the nostalgia of playing snowy games against teams like Green Bay, will be missed. But the benefits far outweigh the negatives.

In the end, I loved their draft. Williams seems to have won over a lot of Bears people in the weeks leading up to the draft. And his talent can't be denied.

Getting Odunze was incredible. Thank you Atlanta.

And then I thought they did a good job with their later picks too. Taking a punter as early as they did was maybe a little iffy, but assuming he's as good as projected, he solves what was a very poor aspect of the team...and with a young quarterback, field position could be a huge factor in their success. And then the DLineman out of Kansas... could end up being a diamond in the rough.

They've still got some money left to spend too, hope they successfully fill in any remaining cracks with good, durable veterans. Probably still need some OL and DL depth.

Reactions: Morrison
In the end, I loved their draft. Williams seems to have won over a lot of Bears people in the weeks leading up to the draft. And his talent can't be denied.

Getting Odunze was incredible. Thank you Atlanta.

And then I thought they did a good job with their later picks too. Taking a punter as early as they did was maybe a little iffy, but assuming he's as good as projected, he solves what was a very poor aspect of the team...and with a young quarterback, field position could be a huge factor in their success. And then the DLineman out of Kansas... could end up being a diamond in the rough.

They've still got some money left to spend too, hope they successfully fill in any remaining cracks with good, durable veterans. Probably still need some OL and DL depth.
Don’t thank Atlanta, thank Chargers. Atlanta should’ve drafted Turner or traded back.

Reactions: tbone6004
Don’t thank Atlanta, thank Chargers. Atlanta should’ve drafted Turner or traded back.
I think protecting Herbert better was probably a decent move. Odunze was likely the best player on the board for multiple picks before 9 though...so thank all of them!

Reactions: BradStevens
The Colts should be in the AFC Central with Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Cincy. It sucks that the only Colt's conf games that fans can drive to are with the Titans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT