ADVERTISEMENT

Another NFL Draft (Bears) Post...

IUNorth

Hall of Famer
Oct 25, 2002
Poles probably has to draft Williams...its the "safest" thing to do. Both to give him the best chance to keep his job, but also talent wise, he's the safest bet to be a really good quarterback in the NFL, in this class.

But man, if I'm Poles, and I'm the type of guy that makes decisions on merit, and wants to build a culture in Chicago...trading down and stockpiling picks has to be appealing. Williams is really, really starting to reek of douche bag...maybe even Ryan Leaf levels of douche bag.

How about this?

Can they trade down twice...get a couple 2024 2nd rounders in the process, AND 2025 first rounders. And still get JJ McCarthy in the top 10 somewhere?

Then trade Justin Fields for yet another 2nd rounder, and yet another 2025 first rounder.

Sign a solid veteran starting quarterback...Russell Wilson maybe.

Take one of the receivers at 9 that will be available like Odunze or Nabers.

Spend a good chunk of your cap money on as good OL and DL as you can get.

This would leave you with 2 Top 10's, and 2 2nd Rounders this year.

Next year, potentially FOUR first round picks.

How to do that...

Trade first pick to Washington...for 2nd pick this year, 2nd rounder this year, 1st rounder next year

Trade 2nd pick this year to Atlanta...for 8th pick this year, 2nd rounder this year, 1st rounder next year

Trade Fields to Pittsburgh for 2nd rounder this year, 1st rounder next year

Risking that JJ would drop all the way to 8th is the only flaw I can see. He's picking up a lot of steam in the Combine process.

Russell Wilson?????? I cannot believe you think that would work. Bears are not getting a first and a second for Fields. They will be lucky to get a second. I have been a Bears fan my whole life and I think you can make a good case to either draft CW and trade Fields or to trade the first pick and draft another of the top QB's and trade Fields. I will be very disappointed if they keep Fields and do not move on at the QB position. Fields just does not read the game well at all. He needs a fresh start. My belief is that Penix will be a star in the league soon and someone will steal him in the second round.

Poles probably has to draft Williams...its the "safest" thing to do. Both to give him the best chance to keep his job, but also talent wise, he's the safest bet to be a really good quarterback in the NFL, in this class.

But man, if I'm Poles, and I'm the type of guy that makes decisions on merit, and wants to build a culture in Chicago...trading down and stockpiling picks has to be appealing. Williams is really, really starting to reek of douche bag...maybe even Ryan Leaf levels of douche bag.

How about this?

Can they trade down twice...get a couple 2024 2nd rounders in the process, AND 2025 first rounders. And still get JJ McCarthy in the top 10 somewhere?

Then trade Justin Fields for yet another 2nd rounder, and yet another 2025 first rounder.

Sign a solid veteran starting quarterback...Russell Wilson maybe.

Take one of the receivers at 9 that will be available like Odunze or Nabers.

Spend a good chunk of your cap money on as good OL and DL as you can get.

This would leave you with 2 Top 10's, and 2 2nd Rounders this year.

Next year, potentially FOUR first round picks.

How to do that...

Trade first pick to Washington...for 2nd pick this year, 2nd rounder this year, 1st rounder next year

Trade 2nd pick this year to Atlanta...for 8th pick this year, 2nd rounder this year, 1st rounder next year

Trade Fields to Pittsburgh for 2nd rounder this year, 1st rounder next year

Risking that JJ would drop all the way to 8th is the only flaw I can see. He's picking up a lot of steam in the Combine process.
No.

Trade with Washington if they’ll do it and take Drake Maye at 2.

I prefer Maye to Williams. But if everyone says Williams is the clearest #1 QB since Luck, I don’t see how you pass on him.

Reactions: tbone6004
No.

I prefer Maye to Williams. But if everyone says Williams is the clearest #1 QB since Luck, I don’t see how you pass on him.
Daniels ,if he can stay healthy, will be the best QB in this class.

No.

I think they need to move on from Fields.

I think Williams could, very well, be the best and most talented QB in this draft. I just don't like all of the talk he and his people are talking. Doesn't feel right to me. It really does reek of Ryan Leaf.

And then behind Williams, I think McCarthy will end up being the best QB in this draft...certainly as good as Maye.

So if you can trade down 2 times, and get tons of draft capital in the process, and still get JJ McCarthy...that's probably one of the best drafts Poles could possibly have.

I over valued what they could get for Fields on the trade market...evidently its roughly a 2nd and 4th round pick. I'd push for a 2nd Rounder, and some sort of proven starting level position player, that fills a need on your team.

Reactions: BradStevens
I think they need to move on from Fields.

I think Williams could, very well, be the best and most talented QB in this draft. I just don't like all of the talk he and his people are talking. Doesn't feel right to me. It really does reek of Ryan Leaf.

And then behind Williams, I think McCarthy will end up being the best QB in this draft...certainly as good as Maye.

So if you can trade down 2 times, and get tons of draft capital in the process, and still get JJ McCarthy...that's probably one of the best drafts Poles could possibly have.

I over valued what they could get for Fields on the trade market...evidently its roughly a 2nd and 4th round pick. I'd push for a 2nd Rounder, and some sort of proven starting level position player, that fills a need on your team.
I’d love it if they could get a 2 and 4 for Fields.

Disagree on your McCarthy grade but I have no idea. I don’t really care how athletic these guys are. I want a good arm and ability to read defenses and process progressions. Not sure the NFL has figured out how to evaluate that in a prospect yet.

I admittingly am much more in tune with fantasy football vs real football but I would make this easy.

I'm trying to build my offensive line and defense first and making safe picks in the top ten.

QB's have such an insane bust rate. Probably less than 50% of top ten QBs amount to anything. Look at the current top list, I believe all of them are late round picks (Mahommes, Allen, Hurts, Jackson, etc).

The safest pick by far is a WR, and the bears need another wide receiver desperately. Marvin Harrison Jr is rated as a supreme wide receiver prospect....higher than Chase was coming out. Higher than Garrett Wilson (who is almost the perfect receiver).

As far as Fields it's rare to find a dude with his arm who is as elusive with his legs. I see no difference between him and Lamar Jackson to be honest. I also believe his college numbers were on par with Williams.

Remember the bears have been absolute dog shit the previous two years and showed signs last year.

You get Fields at a discount, after three years of experience hopefully maturing as the team matures. If you draft a QB again, 50% he busts or he has a learning curve that you just went through.

You traded wisely last year as Charlotte crushed themselves to get Bryce Young....who was terrible. The team was gutted for him.

Always build your team in volume vs individuals.

That's coming from a Viking fan when we gave Dallas our future for Herschel Walker.

Dallas as you know built their dynasty from that trade.

So yeah, I'm either trading down or grabbing Harrison Jr.

Would you rather have Williams, Moore and Mooney or Fields, Moore and Harrison Jr (knowing Jr grades out as an elite wr that you have a chance to keep for a decade).

I admittingly am much more in tune with fantasy football vs real football but I would make this easy.

I'm trying to build my offensive line and defense first and making safe picks in the top ten.

QB's have such an insane bust rate. Probably less than 50% of top ten QBs amount to anything. Look at the current top list, I believe all of them are late round picks (Mahommes, Allen, Hurts, Jackson, etc).

The safest pick by far is a WR, and the bears need another wide receiver desperately. Marvin Harrison Jr is rated as a supreme wide receiver prospect....higher than Chase was coming out. Higher than Garrett Wilson (who is almost the perfect receiver).

As far as Fields it's rare to find a dude with his arm who is as elusive with his legs. I see no difference between him and Lamar Jackson to be honest. I also believe his college numbers were on par with Williams.

Remember the bears have been absolute dog shit the previous two years and showed signs last year.

You get Fields at a discount, after three years of experience hopefully maturing as the team matures. If you draft a QB again, 50% he busts or he has a learning curve that you just went through.

You traded wisely last year as Charlotte crushed themselves to get Bryce Young....who was terrible. The team was gutted for him.

Always build your team in volume vs individuals.

That's coming from a Viking fan when we gave Dallas our future for Herschel Walker.

Dallas as you know built their dynasty from that trade.

So yeah, I'm either trading down or grabbing Harrison Jr.

Would you rather have Williams, Moore and Mooney or Fields, Moore and Harrison Jr (knowing Jr grades out as an elite wr that you have a chance to keep for a decade).
Mahomes was a first rounder. Bears passed on him in favor of Trubisky.

Do you know the bust rate for first round WR? I do not. I just have awful memories of David Terrell.

Fields is a no go. He can’t read defenses or process his progressions quickly enough. He’s not it and that has been apparent since half way through year 2 ( not too unlike Woodson with IU?).

Mahomes was a first rounder. Bears passed on him in favor of Trubisky.

Do you know the bust rate for first round WR? I do not. I just have awful memories of David Terrell.

Fields is a no go. He can’t read defenses or process his progressions quickly enough. He’s not it and that has been apparent since half way through year 2 ( not too unlike Woodson with IU?).

I think it's got to be in terms of top ten picks, which you have two.

Drafting a Zack Wilson, Matt Lienart, Sam Darnold, Jamarcus Russell, Trey Lance Jonny Manzel, Jeff George and possibly even Bryce Young, Baker Mayfield and Trevor Lawrence with a elite top pick is just devastating to a franchise.

I've had this bias for a while. There are always 3 or so can't miss guys at QB who seem to always bust. For every Luck there are five dudes who bust (making that up).

QB is a terribly difficult position.

That's why I would go safe with the pick if I'm drafting that high and gamble in later rounds.

Defense, Offensive Line, WR if I'm rebuilding and then RB if I'm close (as top RB prospects seem to hit more often but their career windows are so tight. Try to avoid the Barkley with the horseshit giants. Def, Wr and offensive lines can play for a decade or more.

I understand if you think Fields is what he is and will always struggle reading defenses then yeah, trade him to a fool like me that sees this dual threat monster with a rocket arm who has a strong presence in the locker room.

I see Fields as an equal to Jackson and Kyler. Fields finally got a good weapon in Moore and unlocked him. Having two elite receivers with an upgraded line would be tough to defend because of his dual threat abilities.

In today's NFL your QB has to be able to keep plays alive imo. Granted Williams is a duel threat. I think Maye is a pocket passer which would scare me.

Drafting a Zack Wilson, Matt Lienart, Sam Darnold, Jamarcus Russell, Trey Lance Jonny Manzel, Jeff George and possibly even Bryce Young, Baker Mayfield and Trevor Lawrence with a elite top pick is just devastating to a franchise.

I've had this bias for a while. There are always 3 or so can't miss guys at QB who seem to always bust. For every Luck there are five dudes who bust (making that up).

That's why I would go safe with the pick if I'm drafting that high and gamble in later rounds.

Defense, Offensive Line, WR if I'm rebuilding and then RB if I'm close (as top RB prospects seem to hit more often but their career windows are so tight. Try to avoid the Barkley with the horseshit giants. Def, Wr and offensive lines can play for a decade or more.

I understand if you think Fields is what he is and will always struggle reading defenses then yeah, trade him to a fool like me that sees this dual threat monster with a rocket arm who has a strong presence in the locker room.

I see Fields as an equal to Jackson and Kyler. Fields finally got a good weapon in Moore and unlocked him. Having two elite receivers with an upgraded line would be tough to defend because of his dual threat abilities.

In today's NFL your QB has to be able to keep plays alive imo. Granted Williams is a duel threat. I think Maye is a pocket passer which would scare me.
"Today's NFL." Tom Brady won the Super Bowl in 2021.

You need a passer and a guy who knows where to go with the ball quickly. I don't know how to scout that.

I agree with your instincts on QB flops and stacking picks (like NE did for years). I've run about 100 mock drafts so far on these sites (it's addictive) and I usually try to trade down and amass as many 1st rounders as I can. The problem is, the Bears have a team on the cusp of competing now, so need to try to win over the next 5 years. They have to get a starter now.

Reactions: TommyCracker

The safest pick by far is a WR, ...
Matt Millen, is that you?!

I do agree they should keep building and not jump on the first shiny QB.

Fields is nowhere near Jackson though. Jackson showed he was a good passer right out of the gate. It didn't take him years to even show potential.

But, Fields has improved. I wasn't impressed when he complained about the play calling and wanted to free wheel it. But they seemed to get on the same page late in the year after that.

They can't waste this years draft capital. They have Fields cheaper as you said. Build elsewhere or trade and take the 3rd best QB if you must. Almost as likely to be good.
Titans for example did well this past draft with Will Levis at the top of round two. Colts did well at first round pick four. (If he can stay healthy. I think he will.)

Last edited:

I love the signings thus far. They’re shoring up holes. Defense is really trending towards being elite. They signed a high level OL. Swift is a good back. And they still have plenty of money to spend.

Now…the draft…

I don’t like Williams, at all. His talent is great, he didn’t lead SC to really anything. And then the obvious “diva” dynamic from he and his camp. Just don’t like it. So trading out of that pick is what I hope they do. The safe thing would be to pick him. That won’t get you fired. Most expect Williams to Bears at 1. Poles would not be questioned for that pick. Easy for me to say, but I’d trade him.

To Washington…for their 2nd pick, and I’d push for an unprotected 25 first round as well. Thought being they’re not likely to win big in year 1, in that division, with Williams as the starter. And it could be a shit show. Good chance it’ll be a top end of the draft pick in 25.

2nd pick…if someone offers me a Kings ramsom…like 24 first rounder, 24 2nd rounder, and 25 first rounder…I jump on that.

If the market is softer, and I don’t feel like I’m getting enough back, I probably use it for Harrison Jr.

Then at 9…possibly use that pick to trade back. If McCarthy is available, I take a hard look at him. If there’s a surefire elite starter OL, and I’m not in love with McCarthy, I go with the OL. If neither, trade it back.

If you get an early 2nd rounder back through all this…and you didn’t take McCarthy at 9…look hard at Nix or Penix if either are still available. Penix, with a solid line and Moore, Harrison, Kmet, and Swift… with the elite defense…. Bears could be very, very legit.

I love the signings thus far. They’re shoring up holes. Defense is really trending towards being elite. They signed a high level OL. Swift is a good back. And they still have plenty of money to spend.

Now…the draft…

I don’t like Williams, at all. His talent is great, he didn’t lead SC to really anything. And then the obvious “diva” dynamic from he and his camp. Just don’t like it. So trading out of that pick is what I hope they do. The safe thing would be to pick him. That won’t get you fired. Most expect Williams to Bears at 1. Poles would not be questioned for that pick. Easy for me to say, but I’d trade him.

To Washington…for their 2nd pick, and I’d push for an unprotected 25 first round as well. Thought being they’re not likely to win big in year 1, in that division, with Williams as the starter. And it could be a shit show. Good chance it’ll be a top end of the draft pick in 25.

2nd pick…if someone offers me a Kings ramsom…like 24 first rounder, 24 2nd rounder, and 25 first rounder…I jump on that.

If the market is softer, and I don’t feel like I’m getting enough back, I probably use it for Harrison Jr.

Then at 9…possibly use that pick to trade back. If McCarthy is available, I take a hard look at him. If there’s a surefire elite starter OL, and I’m not in love with McCarthy, I go with the OL. If neither, trade it back.

If you get an early 2nd rounder back through all this…and you didn’t take McCarthy at 9…look hard at Nix or Penix if either are still available. Penix, with a solid line and Moore, Harrison, Kmet, and Swift… with the elite defense…. Bears could be very, very legit.
Who did they sign on OL? I saw they trade a 5th to the Bills for a backup center?

Who did they sign on OL? I saw they trade a 5th to the Bills for a backup center?
Sorry...probably over sold the Bills guy. He's a versatile guy they moved around between guards and center positions. Heard pundits saying he's "high level"...hard to know that when he's only started 19 games though. I knew he wasn't a full time starter, but I didn't know he had as few of starts as he did.

Sorry...probably over sold the Bills guy. He's a versatile guy they moved around between guards and center positions. Heard pundits saying he's "high level"...hard to know that when he's only started 19 games though. I knew he wasn't a full time starter, but I didn't know he had as few of starts as he did.
He’s not high level. Piece of advice: don’t listen to Chicago media talk about the Bears. Read other national sources to get a better feel. CBS and the Ringer both not very high on the Bears off-season so far. Overpaid for the RB and haven’t nailed down a second edge or WR, let alone a quality C.

Poles also is learning the market for Fields is nearly non-existent (in a league that pays Cousins $45 million/year). Hopefully, he’s humble enough to realize the league’s GMs aren’t all morons and Fields is not a starting QB.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Poles also is learning the market for Fields is nearly non-existent (in a league that pays Cousins $45 million/year). Hopefully, he’s humble enough to realize the league’s GMs aren’t all morons and Fields is not a starting QB.
I think that was harsh reality check for him.

He’s not high level. Piece of advice: don’t listen to Chicago media talk about the Bears. Read other national sources to get a better feel. CBS and the Ringer both not very high on the Bears off-season so far. Overpaid for the RB and haven’t nailed down a second edge or WR, let alone a quality C.

Supposedly Fields hasn't been made available so the 'market' is unknown right now.

Picking up Keenan is interesting. He's a sensational possession receiver that knows how to get open. The issue is he's obviously older so his window of opportunity is probably right now (he's had a great year last year btw and has been a top graded wideout for a decade) but again, the drop off is probably right around the corner.

This could be 'the market's saying to win now'. Do you win now with an unknown rookie QB when it's known they typically need multiple years to grow into the position?

I mean Caleb could come in and have a CJ Stroud kind of year (Stroud who was behind the can't miss Bryce Young) but the odds aren't on his side.

Meanwhile you are trading a guy who has flashed an elite arm with an elite ability to keep plays alive with his legs. Is he fully developed, no. Does he hold on to the ball too long so far...no doubt.

Has he had an weapons that can get open like Moore and Allen? Absolutely not (hell Allen Robinson couldn't even earn targets over human statue Tyler Higbee from Stafford. He's that dusted at this point and is no longer in the league).

As far as Swift, there's always been something off with him. I don't think coaches like him as he tends to shy away from contact (is what I've heard. In Detroit they'd call for a straight up drive and he'd try to still go outside, which is why they stopped giving him red zone looks). He's talented for sure but I think there are head issues.

I actually like the Herbert/Johnson combo. Not sure how Swift fits in unless he's going to push one out.

Supposedly Fields hasn't been made available so the 'market' is unknown right now.

Picking up Keenan is interesting. He's a sensational possession receiver that knows how to get open. The issue is he's obviously older so his window of opportunity is probably right now (he's had a great year last year btw and has been a top graded wideout for a decade) but again, the drop off is probably right around the corner.

This could be 'the market's saying to win now'. Do you win now with an unknown rookie QB when it's known they typically need multiple years to grow into the position?

I mean Caleb could come in and have a CJ Stroud kind of year (Stroud who was behind the can't miss Bryce Young) but the odds aren't on his side.

Meanwhile you are trading a guy who has flashed an elite arm with an elite ability to keep plays alive with his legs. Is he fully developed, no. Does he hold on to the ball too long so far...no doubt.

Has he had an weapons that can get open like Moore and Allen? Absolutely not (hell Allen Robinson couldn't even earn targets over human statue Tyler Higbee from Stafford. He's that dusted at this point and is no longer in the league).

As far as Swift, there's always been something off with him. I don't think coaches like him as he tends to shy away from contact (is what I've heard. In Detroit they'd call for a straight up drive and he'd try to still go outside, which is why they stopped giving him red zone looks). He's talented for sure but I think there are head issues.

I actually like the Herbert/Johnson combo. Not sure how Swift fits in unless he's going to push one out.
Arm and legs don’t matter if you can’t read progressions or a defense.

Arm and legs don’t matter if you can’t read progressions or a defense.

Which is why having even an average offensive line is critical to a QB's success rate, and the bears OL has been league worst his first two years and in the bottom quad this past year (but improved).

Here is a microcosm of Fields career so far with the Bears. Notice how the line immediately is busted and he rolls out evading pressure with his legs only to throw a fifty yard strike to his receiver for a long gain possible touchdown.

Oh wait a second, yeah it was dropped.

There's some rumor buzz that the Vikings are going to make a bid if/when he comes available.

I'm begging you, PLEASE unload him on us with our top ten o line, Jefferson-Addison-Hockenson to throw to and playing in a controlled environment for half the season.

I double dog dare you!!!

Which is why having even an average offensive line is critical to a QB's success rate, and the bears OL has been league worst his first two years and in the bottom quad this past year (but improved).

Here is a microcosm of Fields career so far with the Bears. Notice how the line immediately is busted and he rolls out evading pressure with his legs only to throw a fifty yard strike to his receiver for a long gain possible touchdown.

There's some rumor buzz that the Vikings are going to make a bid if/when he comes available.

I'm begging you, PLEASE unload him on us with our top ten o line, Jefferson-Addison-Hockenson to throw to and playing in a controlled environment for half the season.

I double dog dare you!!!
If they want him, why havemy they offered? The Stealers think Russ Wilson better. The Raiders Gardiner Minchew.

Fields isn’t good. The whole league knows it.

I double dog dare you!!!
Here’s a microcosm of Field’s career. Watch, listen, and learn:

Pittsburgh got quite a bit more for Kenny Pickett. Let that sink in for a moment.

I think SF got a 4th rounder for Lance, and he's only played what, 3 games the past two years and was quickly shipped off.

Schefter is saying Russ is the starter also going into camp.

Damn.

The Colts are probably like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

They could have taken Fields on as a back up to Richardson and had somebody that fits the mold of Steichen's preferred QB type.

Then again, Flacco might just be able to teach Richardson how to quickly read progressions and turn him into a monster over the next year or two.

The Colts are probably like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

They could have taken Fields on as a back up to Richardson and had somebody that fits the mold of Steichen's preferred QB type.

Then again, Flacco might just be able to teach Richardson how to quickly read progressions and turn him into a monster over the next year or two.
According to some reports, Poles (Bears GM) turned down better offers so that he could place Fields in the best position for his career.

If that is true, Poles should be immediately fired for cause.

According to some reports, Poles (Bears GM) turned down better offers so that he could place Fields in the best position for his career.

If that is true, Poles should be immediately fired for cause.
does Tomlin think he can turn Fields into something? Steelers are either brilliant or incredibly stupid with this Fields/Wilson collaboration.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
does Tomlin think he can turn Fields into something? Steelers are either brilliant or incredibly stupid with this Fields/Wilson collaboration.
I think for them, it's a no brainer. He only costs $1.6 million this year. If they can just use him in an ARE role + wildcat QB, plus a back up, he's well worth it.

The Bears couldn't do that because of the fans and clubhouse. Would have made it too tough on the QB they draft. Steelers don't have that problem.

Reactions: larsIU
I think for them, it's a no brainer. He only costs $1.6 million this year. If they can just use him in an ARE role + wildcat QB, plus a back up, he's well worth it.

The Bears couldn't do that because of the fans and clubhouse. Would have made it too tough on the QB they draft. Steelers don't have that problem.
Yeah, forgot Fields is on a rookie deal and the Broncos are paying Wilson.

Speaking of the Broncos:

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Not minding the Bears moving on from Fields. But I was really believing he was worth, or someone would offer, a third or fourth rounder minimum. Was very surprised at a 6th.
Also, kept hearing negs on Caleb, so thought maybe one of the other QBs. (I was hoping Penix late in round 1 or later...) But Bears fans tell me they feel Poles likes Caleb. I like Poles as a GM so fingers crossed

Not minding the Bears moving on from Fields. But I was really believing he was worth, or someone would offer, a third or fourth rounder minimum. Was very surprised at a 6th.
Also, kept hearing negs on Caleb, so thought maybe one of the other QBs. (I was hoping Penix late in round 1 or later...) But Bears fans tell me they feel Poles likes Caleb. I like Poles as a GM so fingers crossed
I'm glad I'm not the one making the decision, I've changed my mind about 30 times on this.

I still don't like the vibe that Williams is putting off. I'm sure they'll pick him, and I hope he ends up great. I just don't like him at this point...like at all.

I'm glad I'm not the one making the decision, I've changed my mind about 30 times on this.

I still don't like the vibe that Williams is putting off. I'm sure they'll pick him, and I hope he ends up great. I just don't like him at this point...like at all.
Jaylon Johnson fired a shot across the bow “Don’t bring any of that Hollywood shit here”

I think he’ll be fine. His USC teammates seem to like him. He’s the first true NIL superstar and has been the presumptive #1 pick for almost 2 years at this point. That’s a lot of scrutiny and I haven’t seen anything I would consider a major red flag.

Jaylon Johnson fired a shot across the bow “Don’t bring any of that Hollywood shit here”

I think he’ll be fine. His USC teammates seem to like him. He’s the first true NIL superstar and has been the presumptive #1 pick for almost 2 years at this point. That’s a lot of scrutiny and I haven’t seen anything I would consider a major red flag.
Notre Dame game?

I could care less. The dude is a stud. Bears will have a winning record this year. Then win the Super Bowl the next year.
I don’t care either. If he wins I will defend all his overly emotive, metrosexual antics.

Not everyone can have the stoic masculinity of Jay Cutler. But Cutler won 1 playoff game his entire time with the Bears.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT