ADVERTISEMENT

Carlyle committed

We should have fired Dolson and Woodson. This is what you get when you don’t listen to the most knowledgeable fans in college basketball.
We still could be the same team as last season. Ware was just as good as Balo same could be said about Johnson and Rice. It all comes down to coaching and system and if these guys gel or not if we go 22-12 and get a 8 seed is that really a success.

We still could be the same team as last season. Ware was just as good as Balo same could be said about Johnson and Rice. It all comes down to coaching and system and if these guys gel or not if we go 22-12 and get a 8 seed is that really a success.
Rice is way better than Johnson and we had no one like Carlyle on the roster. Plus we get a more seasoned Reneau and Mgbako, not to mention a top 20 recruit. And Galloway will be playing against backups.

This is really insane. Ballo shot 65% from the field. Rice is much closer to JHS than X. Carlyle is a huge leap over Trey. Huge upside after freshman year.

We should have fired Dolson and Woodson. This is what you get when you don’t listen to the most knowledgeable fans in college basketball.
Dude. Do you honestly believe this has one single thing to do with Woodson? Or Dolson? I could be the coach/AD and get these results with unlimited funds. Quit thumping your chest until you see what kind of coaching he does with this crew. You’ll have plenty of time to tell everyone you and Willdog are the only geniuses around here.

Dude. Do you honestly believe this has one single thing to do with Woodson? Or Dolson? I could be the coach/AD and get these results with unlimited funds. Quit thumping your chest until you see what kind of coaching he does with this crew. You’ll have plenty of time to tell everyone you and Willdog are the only geniuses around here.
at least you know where I stand b4 all the recruiting noise.

The 1 thing, is I can count on you always the pessimist.

Well Woodson does run NBA sets and helped get JHS into the first round and TJD into a lot of playing time as a rookie. You can sell that to NBA prospects.

Everyone does. You need help. Hope you get it. Then stay on your meds.
I do not need help, I just believe. There is nothing about me in life that is wishy-washy. If, I'm your friend you have a friend for life. I have loved my HOOSIERS since I was very young. GO HOOSIERS.

The 1 thing, is I can count on you always the pessimist.
You really are challenged, aren’t you? Woody sucks as a coach. He’s got an unlimited check book and he’s spending it like a semi-drunk sailor just getting to port. The talent he’s accrued is solid as hell. There’s no doubt about that. Let’s see if he can maybe finish in the top half of the reimagined B1G and actually make the tournament. Until that, most are still skeptical, not pessimistic.

I do not need help, I just believe. There is nothing about me in life that is wishy-washy. If, I'm your friend you have a friend for life. I have loved my HOOSIERS since I was very young. GO HOOSIERS.
I’ve had crazy friends before. They’re all dead or in jail. You don’t get a cookie because you love IU. We all do.

You really are challenged, aren’t you? Woody sucks as a coach. He’s got an unlimited check book and he’s spending it like a semi-drunk sailor just getting to port. The talent he’s accrued is solid as hell. There’s no doubt about that. Let’s see if he can maybe finish in the top half of the reimagined B1G and actually make the tournament. Until that, most are still skeptical, not pessimistic.
I would love to see you smile, GO HOOSIERS.

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
I agree, Woodson has sucked as a coach up to this point. They are only coming for the money.

McNeeley missed his chance.

Could've been part of a great team, with time to grow without needing to carry it. Guards who could free him up and get him the ball. Rebounder who could salvage his misses.

He didn't understand it's better to be a Hoosier. He blew it.

Could've been part of a great team, with time to grow without needing to carry it. Guards who could free him up and get him the ball. Rebounder who could salvage his misses.

McNeeley missed his chance? Maybe Woody missed his chance. No contact with the kid since he committed? What message does that send to the recruit? It can't be good. This is on Woodson.

McNeeley missed his chance? Maybe Woody missed his chance. No contact with the kid since he committed? What message does that send to the recruit? It can't be good. This is on Woodson.
Did McNeeley confirm that's how it went down?

But sure, not great to lose a recruit like that if it happened.

Well Woodson does run NBA sets and helped get JHS into the first round and TJD into a lot of playing time as a rookie. You can sell that to NBA prospects.

I would argue that X getting hurt got JHS into the first round but I understand that since Woodson was coach, then he gets credit.

We have a nice squad all the sudden.

I was tough on Woodson for a spell; he responded nicely. Next year seems promising.
A month ago I would’ve given Woodson about a 10% chance of finding a top big man and 2 athletic and experienced guards, who both have a pretty high ceiling. Not to mention, also landing a top 20 freshman recruit.

Be careful, I’ve heard UConn was interested in McNeely. He’s not missing out on anything and will be fine.

Reactions: blbemis and Pryght
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT