ADVERTISEMENT

Camps

I believe latest NCAA rules prohibit coaches observing athletes at camps not sponsored by the school:

"...with a change in NCAA rules over the last few years, college coaches are no longer allowed to attend combines/camps. They can see athletes in action at school sponsored events but will not be able to go to combines. If these coaches choose to do so, they have the option to further evaluate a prospect in track, soccer, or even during a basketball workout at the school. But combines are off limits."

I believe latest NCAA rules prohibit coaches observing athletes at camps not sponsored by the school:

"...with a change in NCAA rules over the last few years, college coaches are no longer allowed to attend combines/camps. They can see athletes in action at school sponsored events but will not be able to go to combines. If these coaches choose to do so, they have the option to further evaluate a prospect in track, soccer, or even during a basketball workout at the school. But combines are off limits."
How did the Northwestern coach manage to go to the Harbaugh camp, what am I missing here?

Last edited:
I believe Michigan sponsored that camp and invited fellow coaches. It was host by UM.

The link you provided was referencing an independent combine not affiliated with a university. Current college coaches cannot go to those.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT