ADVERTISEMENT

Bring your funny videos

This one was in my feed this morning. Whatever algorithm they have me on don't change it. In all my years of bars and clubbing I've never seen this move. Give it 30 seconds. LOL

Ladies and Gentleman. Afroman doing

Hunter Got High. LOLOL

Well you did say to bring our funniest videos. The final poem may be one of the funniest things I've ever seen...

Catshit has nothing on Joe Wilkinson. Of course since the Brits have a reputation for being prim and stuffy there's no way they can top the hilarity of whatever it is you've posted...

Except this is hilarious comic genius and your videos are more appropriate for the "humour" of Gutfeld...No way this could be shown on network (not cable) tv in the US, and the Foxbots would lose their shit.

Well you did say to bring our funniest videos. The final poem may be one of the funniest things I've ever seen...

Catshit has nothing on Joe Wilkinson. Of course since the Brits have a reputation for being prim and stuffy there's no way they can top the hilarity of whatever it is you've posted...

Except this is hilarious comic genius and your videos are more appropriate for the "humour" of Gutfeld...No way this could be shown on network (not cable) tv in the US, and the Foxbots would lose their shit.

Omg the boob scene and the bear. What show was that? That's good stuff. I love the brit comedy.

I've been watching old re-runs of top gear and lmao. Those guys were the og for alot of shows that we have here now.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT