ADVERTISEMENT

Braylon Mullins From Greenfield Central

Jayhoosier83

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2017
Is someone we might want to take more of a look at heading into his Junior year. 6'5" Shooting Guard, averaged 17 PPG and 5 RPG as a Sophmore and hit 47% (54-116) of his 3 point attempts. Recently was offered by Virginia Tech and also has offers from Ohio, Kent St, UAB, Toledo, Southern Indiana, and Valparaiso. Here's a highlight video of him from before his Sophomore year in a post I made last year, and his maxprepspage.

Post in thread 'Based On This Year's Numbers, Here's Some High School Players To Keep An Eye On For The Next Few Years' https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/t...on-for-the-next-few-years.220941/post-3440860

Got his 1st Big 10 offer when Iowa offered him today. Is also getting interest from IU, Cincinnati, Purdue, Ohio St, Northwestern, Marquette, Western Kentucky, Butler, West Virginia, Ball St, and Bowling Green. Other schools that have OFFERED him are: Virginia Tech, Indiana St, Tulane, IUPUI, Kent St, Southern Indiana, Ohio, Toledo, Valparaiso, and Kent St.

Got his 1st Big 10 offer when Iowa offered him today. Is also getting interest from IU, Cincinnati, Purdue, Ohio St, Northwestern, Marquette, Western Kentucky, Butler, West Virginia, Ball St, and Bowling Green. Other schools that have OFFERED him are: Virginia Tech, Indiana St, Tulane, IUPUI, Kent St, Southern Indiana, Ohio, Toledo, Valparaiso, and Kent St.
Iu is going star gazing. They are not offering these type kids

Reactions: Jayhoosier83
Offered him during his unofficial visit today

Reactions: kkott and brianiu
He was offered by IU yesterday during an unofficial visit. He had an excellent sophomore season against very good Indiana HS 4A competition throughout the year. I think going into his junior year he was ranked 93 nationally. A 6:5 outside shooter.

Reactions: kkott
Grew up in Greenfield and knew his dad. I’ll be watching this one and I’d love to see the kid continue to improve his game and end up in candy stripes.

Reactions: kkott
Walsh visited him last week. Woody is there tomorrow. He's visiting campus this weekend on an unofficial and will probably see his 2 older siblings who are on campus as students.
I know he made the comment, he wasn’t feeling much love from IU.

Ok, my buddy must have heard him incorrectly then.
Both could be true. Your perception is your reality. There's certainly been a lot more discussion of late about the MV kids and 2024 in general for obvious reasons. But, if you're Sisley and you see what the staff is doing and feel a bit neglected, then in your mind, you are. But, from the other posts here, it doesn't sound like they have backed off Sisley, just that they are turning up the heat on 2024 naturally.

3 coaches in the picture. You get a coach for every star beyond the first one. You want 4 coaches? Get the 5th star.

Probably, but not really.
I thought the white guy was his Dad. Guess the IU emblem on the shirt was a dead giveaway! DOH!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
He'd be a good piece..But he's not a lead dog..
And I've seen him a whole bunch..
He's only 16 right? 6:7 and already offered by the best teams in the B1G. We have no idea what he will be like as a player in two years when he's a lot stronger physically and develops his skills and knowledge of the game a lot more.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
He's a shooter coming off the bench if nothing else. Hopefully he can develop the rest of his game too, but having someone who can shoot 47% from 3 is always a good thing. His dad was pretty good for IUPUI as well, and he was listed at 6'5" 225 so I assume his son will fill out nicely and be able to handle the physical Big Ten. If he's not done growing, he will shoot up the rankings, but even if he doesn't he is a good size for a 2/3. He averaged under 17 a game last season though so I'm looking forward to seeing how he does this year, but we better not lose him to Purdue or Iowa.

He's a shooter coming off the bench if nothing else. Hopefully he can develop the rest of his game too, but having someone who can shoot 47% from 3 is always a good thing. His dad was pretty good for IUPUI as well, and he was listed at 6'5" 225 so I assume his son will fill out nicely and be able to handle the physical Big Ten. If he's not done growing, he will shoot up the rankings, but even if he doesn't he is a good size for a 2/3. He averaged under 17 a game last season though so I'm looking forward to seeing how he does this year, but we better not lose him to Purdue or Iowa.
He is 6’7” and his ranking has been slipping. He is a 3/4 not a 2/3. He is very high on IU’s list of 2025’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT