ADVERTISEMENT

Brady suspended for 4 games HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't care about the football. I just want him to stop trying to sneak the c-word into his posts.
Yea, I get that. He's challenging you, it's not like I would take it lying down. when Zen ends kick-ass begins. But, he's filled with the spirit of his Lord and like anyone else that is so afflicted, he's very dumb right now. Plus, having dozens of people trolling him probably doesn't help.

Its not going anywhere through court. However, the Ginger Dunderhead may reduce it a couple games through the NFLPA appeal. He's taking such flak for not stepping aside as the arbitrator of it that he may reduce it to settle the clamors he's being unfair by proceeding exactly as the players and their little bitch of a union agreed in the last CBA. And nobody's really going to complain if you make Brady still sit a couple games and all the Cheatriots penalties still stand. It could all end up being politicking at its best.
True, but the backlash he's getting g mainly only stems from the Pats fan base. Also, if it holds up, he will see the highest rated regular season game ever. Maybe.

58a.jpg

th

Penalty, Personal Foul on the Poster, reusing a meme already used in the thread.

Yea, I get that. He's challenging you, it's not like I would take it lying down. when Zen ends kick-ass begins. But, he's filled with the spirit of his Lord and like anyone else that is so afflicted, he's very dumb right now. Plus, having dozens of people trolling him probably doesn't help.

image.png

Penalty, Personal Foul on the Poster, reusing a meme already used in the thread.

Yeah, I'm not going back through all 12 pages. The one I really wanted to use had the F-bomb in it.

Also isn't it a bit ironic to challenge someone beating a dead horse for posting a picture about beating a dead horse?

Yeah, I'm not going back through all 12 pages. The one I really wanted to use had the F-bomb in it.

Also isn't it a bit ironic to challenge someone beating a dead horse for posting a picture about beating a dead horse?
th

Reactions: IUhottie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT