ADVERTISEMENT

Brady suspended for 4 games HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Interesting...Why aren't you spouting off about your random California sports anchor's op-ed still? Remember when you kept using that as "fact"? Is Florio a scientist? Can someone post his academic credentials? I'm not sure he is capable of understanding any of the stuff he is writing about.

The one thing that is known....Cheatriots = Caught Cheating Twice

Just bend over and take it chitter...just like good ol' Robbie Kraft.

Reactions: John B Doe
Holy CRAP do you guys suck at this.

987381ece31fca56a860b2a8819acedb.jpg
Mine was Kramer, albeit a wrong spelling. That was the point. This will have to do for you.
6004b_150.jpg

We may actually be getting close to retiring this thing. I think that's the proper use of the LTF now that threads don't expire and disappear: just move things away so people stop responding.

We may actually be getting close to retiring this thing. I think that's the proper use of the LTF now that threads don't expire and disappear: just move things away so people stop responding.

Let's at least wait until after Brady's appeal and he's still suspended. That should give us one more psychotic break from outside serial killer for our entertainment.

1969404_1017602991589370_5051901920133349941_n1.jpg

994426_657251624321529_1643813899_n.jpg

andrew-luck-and-tom-brady-meme.jpg
[/QUOTE
Like I've been saying for months, this guy is nothin' but a troll just like Heller, Ducati, Twin Degrees, & the mental midget UK fans that troll Peegs. Keep crying yourself to sleep. Enjoy your gay Brady fantasies. Every time anyone talks about the greatness of the Pats or Brady, the first thing to come up will be cheating. Just like McGwire, Sosa, A-rod, Lance Armstrong, etc. And that is a wonderful thing.

This is too good. One person who doesn't believe Brady?

Belichick.

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/borges-im-told-belichick-never-believed-brady

"Belichick never believed his story, from what I was told," said Borges. "Because they all know. Why do you think all those retired quarterbacks, the Troy Aikmans of the world -- Troy Aikman is about as nice a guy as I've ever met in football -- nobody's backed [Brady]. Nobody, not a single guy. Why do you think that is? Because they hate Brady? No. Because they're not stupid. They know nothing's done with those balls that the quarterback doesn't want done."

Wait, is Belichick someone we're supposed to believe or not? He did stand up at a press conference in January and bullshit for a long time like he knew something about science, which qualifies him as an expert.

But now he's not blindly backing Tom Brady, which means he has an agenda and is also a Colts fan.

I'm beginning to understand how trying to reconcile all this to fit your fanboy narrative can cause you to have a demonstrated mental breakdown.

This thread still sucks, OS is a tool, the Pats cheat, but Florio has two engineering degrees from Carnegie Mellon, according to Wikipedia

that douchenozzle has never had good article or release in his life. He is a lesser version of Doug Gottlieb or Jermey Schaap. He spreads rumors and throws hate at Indy any chance he gets

You guys! (and Peach!) Stop stealing my bit! *vbg* :(

I suggest everyone still posting in this thread read this book pronto!

415VDoS4QXL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT