ADVERTISEMENT

Biden stole the election after all...

a review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed
Yep, SS and DC police confiscated thousands of weapons from the crowd coming to hear Trump speak that morning. He was actually mad that the weapons were being taken away and wanted secret service to stop the checkpoints. Word got around to "protestors" that you would lose your weapons, and so his crowd was small, like his tiny hands.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Yep, SS and DC police confiscated thousands of weapons from the crowd coming to hear Trump speak that morning. He was actually mad that the weapons were being taken away and wanted secret service to stop the checkpoints. Word got around to "protestors" that you would lose your weapons, and so his crowd was small, like his tiny hands.

came armed or were armed. people walk around all over armed. intent matters

Reactions: DANC
came armed or were armed. people walk around all over armed. intent matters
Are you now arguing intent with j6? Lmao

I am sure the makeshift weapons were just stuff they always carried with them when they leave the house

He claims that, yet he made no personal appearance or plea for calm. I'm sure he was in his office, downing a fifth of Old Jameson

Your 'research' of the summer of love could also be applied to 1/6, no?
Reminds me of a president on 1-6 who sat in the white house dining room for three hours making no plea for calm according to members of his administration including his white house council Cipollone, his chief of staff Meadows, Lawyer Herschmann, Deputy Chief of Staff Dan Scavino, and other including his daughter Ivanka.

All of them testified to that fact under oath.

Reactions: zeke4ahs

I am sure the makeshift weapons were just stuff they always carried with them when they leave the house
Of course stupid. If you intend to shoot you shoot. Link all those charged with murder. There should be 100s if not 1000s

This was over by happy hour right? Tho you live it every day with your pea brain

Hick I like how you want to talk the meaning of intent. A guy who writes Irradicate. A guy who things trump is guilty in his civil matters. Good grief

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Hick I like how you want to talk the meaning of intent. A guy who writes Irradicate. A guy who things trump is guilty in his civil matters. Good grief
Not sure what post you are referring to re irradicate. Like you have never said a wrong word or had your phone edit something as you type because you hit a wrong key.

You want to hang on that because of your intent to be an ass towards me. That says more about you than about me.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Lol because Trump was found as being innocent?

There are multiple definitions for guilty. Maybe you should look them up before you criticize
no you didn't know the difference between liable and guilty. you don't understand the difference between civil assault and criminal rape. one of the many inane threads ruined by your lack of education/understanding

Reminds me of a president on 1-6 who sat in the white house dining room for three hours making no plea for calm according to members of his administration including his white house council Cipollone, his chief of staff Meadows, Lawyer Herschmann, Deputy Chief of Staff Dan Scavino, and other including his daughter Ivanka.

All of them testified to that fact under oath.
The same one who told them to go in peace.

Of course, you think he could have waved a wand and stopped everything. You would have gone to your fainting couch if he'd called the National Guard on BLM rioters.

Why wouldn't it?
He claims that, yet he made no personal appearance or plea for calm. I'm sure he was in his office, downing a fifth of Old Jameson

Your 'research' of the summer of love could also be applied to 1/6, no?

My research on the 1/06 event and the 2,000 summer demonstrations has been called "incomparable" by all the friends who gather on the porch during happy hour.

These friends claim to represent a cross section of those who make America great.

Know what you thinking. It is my porch but the friends bring their own bottles.

AND, he said they didn’t need to go through, because after all, they weren’t there to hurt him. ( I mean who cares how many other people die, as long as it’s not ME!

Kind of like you...on here.

Odd.
I wasn’t trying to insult stoll when I said he didn’t know what TIK TOK is, but I don’t get why people think it’s any different than all the other parts of the internet they are scrolling. I watch news, dances, puppies, videos from IU students, Im starting to buy too much stuff from TI’m TOK shop ( and I’ve been pleased with everything). That’s my biggest danger, 2 am shopping and all you have to do is one click,.

Here is a good one, the Virginia Attorney General ran in 2022 on several items, one was an Election Integrity Unit to make sure elections are fair. So they audited the 2020 election. Of course they found an undercount. 4000 presidential votes were not recorded properly. So when you look at the 2020 results, in turns out Biden won by 4000 and change MORE votes.

Audits are perfectly fine, a smart thing to do. But it is sure amusing Biden was the one shorted.

Reactions: outside shooter
Here is a good one, the Virginia Attorney General ran in 2022 on several items, one was an Election Integrity Unit to make sure elections are fair. So they audited the 2020 election. Of course they found an undercount. 4000 presidential votes were not recorded properly. So when you look at the 2020 results, in turns out Biden won by 4000 and change MORE votes.

Audits are perfectly fine, a smart thing to do. But it is sure amusing Biden was the one shorted.
How many times has Biden won the 2020 election now? And it looks like he keeps increasing his margin.

Reactions: UncleMark

Our election system needs overhauled. More evidence that our methods are flawed affecting accuracy & integrity. Having 4000 votes not count is unacceptable regardless of the effect on outcome.

Reactions: DANC and UncleMark
How many times has Biden won the 2020 election now? And it looks like he keeps increasing his margin.
Obviously it is dems that should be complaining of election fraud. Between that and aggressive gerrymandering, they have a lot to complain about

• Haha
It's really hard to keep the Trumpers from cheating, but in the overall scheme of things, their cheating has minimal impact. Probably no "overhaul" is needed.
Those 4000 votes don’t matter? Will you give yours up in solidarity with the disenfranchised then?

Those 4000 votes don’t matter? Will you give yours up in solidarity with the disenfranchised then?

I would shocked if they aren't already addressing that issue. Biden won by a lot more than 4000 so it didn't change anything fortunately.

I would shocked if they aren't already addressing that issue. Biden won by a lot more than 4000 so it didn't change anything fortunately.
Again, if the point is whether or not you or the results dictate that not all votes matter, will you give yours up? If an election has never been decided by one vote, give yours up, agreed?

So, if Virginia can do it, why can't real swing states do it?

What kind of audit was it? Were there signature matches?

It's really hard to keep the Trumpers from cheating, but in the overall scheme of things, their cheating has minimal impact. Probably no "overhaul" is needed.
"Cheating is to be tolerated as long as it doesn't affect anything."

That might as well be the main plank in the Democrat national platform.

An addendum would be "And no signature verification".

I wasn’t trying to insult stoll when I said he didn’t know what TIK TOK is, but I don’t get why people think it’s any different than all the other parts of the internet they are scrolling. I watch news, dances, puppies, videos from IU students, Im starting to buy too much stuff from TI’m TOK shop ( and I’ve been pleased with everything). That’s my biggest danger, 2 am shopping and all you have to do is one click,.
I'm just finding the irony as a whole of people talking down one social media platform from another social media platform.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT