ADVERTISEMENT

Being a man

This Thrist trap crap has been around since the 90's? I've enjoyed living under my rock down on the farm, but dayummm.

Mas and prankster are right but need to pull the brain trust together one last round. I’ve got a good one. Like mas said im like a Fing mouse. @Baller23Boogie @Ohio Guy @DANC @Joe_Hoopsier @snarlcakes

So last night we were texting. Just logistics crap. Obvious her bf wasn’t home. I text her hey you read about this billionaire’s f*uck of a stepson. He was at a blink 182 concert and messaging with some chick sending THIRST TRAPS. I get no reply for an hour. Her next text is her naked in bed with just new shoes on.
Pic of her naked.
Next price of shoes with emojis
Next
F*UCK ME

We were joking earlier bc I kept un sending texts. The next text is WRONG then they are all unsent. Then she writes I want to fcking die right now. I want to cry. Then I write yikes. And she says she was sending that to her gf and hit the wrong button. Zero chance that’s true.

1) I wrote about a thirst trap and she wanted to send me one
2) she was also texting her bf who was out and probably next on the text list and she meant to send it to him. I txt wrong people often

Yeah, she meant to send that pic.

I think the honeymoon period is coming to a end for her and she has gotten bored. Don't fall for it. Keep it about the kid.

Don't be the other guy. That's messy. A) you're to good for that and B) you don't have time for that. Messy may be okay when you are young, but not when you have kids and you're older.

I think the honeymoon period is coming to a end for her and she has gotten bored. Don't fall for it. Keep it about the kid.

Don't be the other guy. That's messy. A) you're to good for that and B) you don't have time for that. Messy may be okay when you are young, but not when you have kids and you're older.
wow. wow. i'll tell ya what gang. boogerballer is the real deal. vendor. management. financial advisor. relationship coach. father. psychologist. cocksman. big time spot on advice per usual. way too liberal to be a part of the dream team but certainly welcome at our parties. like an unpatched member of an outlaw motorcycle gang. as for your A) and B) I'm definitely not too good for that. but yes i am tired and old and messy is incongruent with same. thank you

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
wow. wow. i'll tell ya what gang. boogerballer is the real deal. vendor. management. financial advisor. relationship coach. father. psychologist. cocksman. big time spot on advice per usual. way too liberal to be a part of the dream team but certainly welcome at our parties. like an unpatched member of an outlaw motorcycle gang. as for your A) and B) I'm definitely not too good for that. but yes i am tired and old and messy is incongruent with same. thank you
Dude!! Take a step back and get a bottle of water somewhere!

There was a time when I also believed gender and sex were different. Then I ran across NYC’s list of dozens of genders it recognized. That is when I realized this whole gender expression thing is just nuts. There are two genders. The Toronto document is a product of the same point of view.

Of course people can believe what they want, but that doesn’t change objective biology. If a man wants to believe he is a woman, I don’t care. But that is a destruction of the objective nature of language and communication. Gender issues are not science but a product of liberal ideology and maybe spirituality . Campus studies show that those who believe it is okay to shout down disagreeable speakers are more likely to be or support trans. This is not without consequences. In some UK jurisdictions, the authorities were concerned with the noticeable increase in child abuse committed by women. Turns out the offenders were trans women. The NIH in the UK has banned hormones and other gender affirming care for kids. They believe that trans beliefs might just be a phase that kids will outgrow. Here, the leftist groups are all in on adolescent gender affirming care. In the UK, trans is science. In the US trans is ideology.

I do believe there is such things as toxic masculinity. We see it play out daily in almost every major city with the proliferation of shootings and hair-trigger emotions such as road rage. A lot of this is centered in the minority males. I think this is one more consequence of the feminization, of K-12 education. The idea that toxic masculinity is not being an ally of feminism is just nuts and needs no comment. Some of the other factors, such as risk taking, I believe to be an asset, not toxic.
CoH, thanks for your serious response to my questions.

We do have agreement when you state, "If a man wants to believe he is a woman, I don’t care." Some human rights advocates agree with us.

This is why NYC has some 31 gender identities for folks wanting gender ID on forms along with their driver's license in addition to the sex assigned at birth. Imagine a police officer checking a driver's license for a person who appears to be a female. If gender identification wasn't included on the license the officer would be perplexed if the license only identified the person as to his male sex at birth.

Whether or not he falls for it might have something to do with how good she looks in the picture.

By the way, McMurt: did she ask you to delete the pic? Did you?

Whether or not he falls for it might have something to do with how good she looks in the picture.

By the way, McMurt: did she ask you to delete the pic? Did you?
Ha! She hit unsend and it disappeared. As for looks all of that is subjective but as god as my witness to me she was a solid 9 with a 10 body. Perfect body. Now. Overall score post baby. 6.5. Maybe 7. No stretch marks. No fat. Super skinny. Boobs disappeared. Babies do a number

CoH, thanks for your serious response to my questions.

We do have agreement when you state, "If a man wants to believe he is a woman, I don’t care." Some human rights advocates agree with us.

This is why NYC has some 31 gender identities for folks wanting gender ID on forms along with their driver's license in addition to the sex assigned at birth. Imagine a police officer checking a driver's license for a person who appears to be a female. If gender identification wasn't included on the license the officer would be perplexed if the license only identified the person as to his male sex at birth.
That’s the point what is the point of language if you change tge meaning of words AP to satisfy some self-serving void in your life?

We have a gazillion laws protecting women’s rights, and now we can’t even say what a woman is.

And this:

There Are More Than Two Genders Non Binary Symbol Trans LGBT T-Shirt https://a.co/d/ceXSmrz

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Ha! She hit unsend and it disappeared. As for looks all of that is subjective but as god as my witness to me she was a solid 9 with a 10 body. Perfect body. Now. Overall score post baby. 6.5. Maybe 7. No stretch marks. No fat. Super skinny. Boobs disappeared. Babies do a number
What the hell is "unsend?"

What kind of a world are we living in nowadays?

That’s the point what is the point of language if you change tge meaning of words AP to satisfy some self-serving void in your life?

We have a gazillion laws protecting women’s rights, and now we can’t even say what a woman is.

And this:

There Are More Than Two Genders Non Binary Symbol Trans LGBT T-Shirt https://a.co/d/ceXSmrz
Rather than passing a gazillion laws wouldn't it have been easier to help women have the rights of men to have passed The Equal Rights Amendment (ERA).

As proponents argue the proposed amendment to the United States Constitution would have ended legal distinctions between men and women in matters of divorce, property, employment, and other matters.

Holy shit. Pics or G.T.F.O

We await your response.

I don't know who runs the Kangaroo Court of this place, but as a dude with a 12 yo daughter, I'm going to propose some sort of penalty for posting TS videos.
We drove to Pittsburgh and back to pick up a granddog so we can keep him for a couple of weeks while our daughter goes to Spain. So, I’m catching up, watching the College World Series. Go, Wake!

Kangaroo Court fines mainly result from insidious attempts at sneaking in s***** comments in otherwise normal American-loving threads.

Taylor Swift is a nothingburger. I’ve never heard any song she’s ever done. I guess some people like her but they’ve never seen anyone like Linda Ronstadt so what the hell do they know? If we need to start KC fines for mentions of this non-talent then so be it. But, someone is going to have to demonstrate that she’s a commie plant, just as with s*****.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Nope. Breastfeeding kills them. Signed husband of wife who breastfed all of our children. Thankfully, I’m an ass man.
We drove to Pittsburgh and back to pick up a granddog so we can keep him for a couple of weeks while our daughter goes to Spain. So, I’m catching up, watching the College World Series. Go, Wake!

Kangaroo Court fines mainly result from insidious attempts at sneaking in s***** comments in otherwise normal American-loving threads.

Taylor Swift is a nothingburger. I’ve never heard any song she’s ever done. I guess some people like her but they’ve never seen anyone like Linda Ronstadt so what the hell do they know? If we need to start KC fines for mentions of this non-talent then so be it. But, someone is going to have to demonstrate that she’s a commie plant, just as with s*****.
Always go wake 💪

I don't know who runs the Kangaroo Court of this place, but as a dude with a 12 yo daughter, I'm going to propose some sort of penalty for posting TS videos.
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

#flatbillnation

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: larsIU and hoosboot
Rather than passing a gazillion laws wouldn't it have been easier to help women have the rights of men to have passed The Equal Rights Amendment (ERA).

As proponents argue the proposed amendment to the United States Constitution would have ended legal distinctions between men and women in matters of divorce, property, employment, and other matters.
How can we interpret a law addressing equality between men and women when we can’t, or refuse, to define “woman” or “ man”?

How can we interpret a law addressing equality between men and women when we can’t, or refuse, to define “woman” or “ man”?
Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Not going to listen to the whole thing, but he's got an English accent, so I believe him.
That English accent got thousands of guys who can’t play a lick director gigs at clubs all over the country
i asked my U.K. friend if the Brits seek out people with American accents to sound smart on British TV. He laughed in my face.

I should have asked him about a Texas drawl.

i asked my U.K. friend if the Brits seek out people with American accents to sound smart on British TV. He laughed in my face.

I should have asked him about a Texas drawl.
I was on a few projects in Europe and I always felt the locals didn't think that I, as an American, was all that bright (they were probably right, in some cases).

So, I'd start out just keeping quiet at first and then asserting myself when I had something to add, and pretty soon I had their respect. In fact, there was a lot of friction between nationalities and I ended up many times playing the mediator.

The guy they made fun of the most was a Canadian who spoke French. The project was in Paris, so this guy LOVED to speak French to the locals. Only thing was, his French was like 17th century French vs modern French, which as been corrupted by English and other languages. Canadian French - and the accent - is like us speaking 17th century English, with Thee and Thou. The local French would wait until the guy was out of the room to crack up.

I was on a few projects in Europe and I always felt the locals didn't think that I, as an American, was all that bright (they were probably right, in some cases).

So, I'd start out just keeping quiet at first and then asserting myself when I had something to add, and pretty soon I had their respect. In fact, there was a lot of friction between nationalities and I ended up many times playing the mediator.

The guy they made fun of the most was a Canadian who spoke French. The project was in Paris, so this guy LOVED to speak French to the locals. Only thing was, his French was like 17th century French vs modern French, which as been corrupted by English and other languages. Canadian French - and the accent - is like us speaking 17th century English, with Thee and Thou. The local French would wait until the guy was out of the room to crack up.
Yeah, I’m sure they didn’t crack up at you when you left.
🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT