ADVERTISEMENT

Baby Reindeer

larsIU

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 17, 2010
Holy shit. If it's 80% true, that's depressing.

They did find the actual stalker though, in real life. She's.......not well.
It's brave. Fascinating insight into abuse (mental/sexual/just about anything).

Reactions: DrHoops
My wife got hooked on that show and I had to watch 3 episodes to get caught up, then watch the 4th with her.

The 1st 3 were interesting because the characters were so wacky. The 4th was all background on hard-core drug use and being a sexual assault victim, so it was very hard to watch.

I can't say it's a favorite just yet

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

And weird that the star was the actual person being stalked. They did a good job of making her look sympathetic, in addition to the craziness.

The ex-girlfriend seems legit...but I'm only in Ep 3.

I can't help but think of Mike Myers mom in So I Married an Axe Murderer whenever Martha talks.

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
My wife got hooked on that show and I had to watch 3 episodes to get caught up, then watch the 4th with her.

The 1st 3 were interesting because the characters were so wacky. The 4th was all background on hard-core drug use and being a sexual assault victim, so it was very hard to watch.

I can't say it's a favorite just yet
Yeah I got about half way through episode 4 and turned it off - as the Brits would say "not my cup of tea"

I had no idea about this show, but my wife was watching some morning show this morning and the woman assumed to be the stalker was interviewed. Needless to say, she says it is all wrong and she is suing.

I haven’t watched it yet but this is by the same people who did The End of the F$&@$&@ World. That one is great and also kind of messed up.

Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT