ADVERTISEMENT

B1G's non-conference records after this past weekend...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Here is the link and you can scroll down for the stat leaders in the conference to this date.

Kendall Rodgers who runs the D1Baseball site was asked today how he sees the B1G right now and here is his response.

"I still have the most conviction on Maryland. I’m really impressed with Purdue’s start to the season, but to be honest, that’s a really bad schedule. Good for confidence building, not to so good for putting together a strong resume. It would not shock me to see someone like Michigan win the league, either. Michigan definitely has a ton of upside."

Purdue is now 15-0 and with that schedule one might think that they are trying to make it to Williamsport and not Omaha. They play Illinois State in a four-game series starting Thurs., with the first two games at Illinois St. and the final two games at Purdue. Illinois State will be their toughest opponent to date and they are 6-6, and they have a season-opening win over Arkansas, but the rest of their schedule looks so-so. The Boilers do have two games with Indiana State later on and we know that they usually have a really competitive team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT