ADVERTISEMENT

At ND- 12/2, 5:00 pm ET

Should be plenty of Hoosier fans there. The alumni group from Chicago always comes in big numbers to ND.
Should be a sellout, I’m expecting a 50/50 crowd, unfortunately I will be unable to attend due to family stuff that night. However, I will have it on the big screen!

Should be a sellout, I’m expecting a 50/50 crowd, unfortunately I will be unable to attend due to family stuff that night. However, I will have it on the big screen!
Same with me-I’m only a few hours from South Bend, but can’t get up there. Now if we win and make the College Cup in Louisville, I might make it.

Same with me-I’m only a few hours from South Bend, but can’t get up there. Now if we win and make the College Cup in Louisville, I might make it.
I'm only an hour away and would attend, but traveling south for the week. Nice facilities at ND. We should be represented well by our fans and the players s/b very acquainted with the field.

Reactions: GeddyHoosier
Speaking of red cards, I watched the highlights of Stanford beating Marshall and wow-the Thundering Herd are some sore losers. They had 2 guys sent off in the final couple minutes for cheap shots/dirty plays when the game was out of hand at 3-0.

Speaking of red cards, I watched the highlights of Stanford beating Marshall and wow-the Thundering Herd are some sore losers. They had 2 guys sent off in the final couple minutes for cheap shots/dirty plays when the game was out of hand at 3-0.
Last 20 minutes of that game was dirty, looked like they slept walked through it thinking they were already Louisville bound.

Reactions: GeddyHoosier
Looking back on that Aug 24 (opening night) match between IU & ND: Hoosiers outshout ND 17-9. ND scored first and IU equalized 3 minutes later (Oduro). Baffour-who was red-carded in ND's last match, got the assist on their goal. ND has only 2 losses this year-both at home: Michigan State and Louisville in the ACC tournament. Going to be a tough game, but IU has a good chance.

Reactions: muubell
Looking back on that Aug 24 (opening night) match between IU & ND: Hoosiers outshout ND 17-9. ND scored first and IU equalized 3 minutes later (Oduro). Baffour-who was red-carded in ND's last match, got the assist on their goal. ND has only 2 losses this year-both at home: Michigan State and Louisville in the ACC tournament. Going to be a tough game, but IU has a good chance.
PKs I’m afraid

great strike!

Remember if this goes to OT, no golden goal. You play out the entire 20 minutes-even if a goal is scored.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT