ADVERTISEMENT

Afghanistan - what a mess by Biden and Trump...

You mean the same treasonous scum bucket responsible for the unconditional release of 5,000 monsters who may have already killed Americans and who likely will kill Americans in the future? As much as I may despise Trump, pompeo takes the cake. He is a two face lying piece of garbage. His deal with Baradar was the political equivalent of Bachi Bazi. He's all talk. And I'm ignoring the millions he wasted of tax payers for his own luxury lifestyle. A truly despicable snake.
Grow up. Do you really think this post is worth a damn.

What were supposed to do with those 5,000 people? Machine gun ‘em all? The war was over.

Reactions: DANC
Grow up. Do you really think this post is worth a damn.

What were supposed to do with those 5,000 people? Machine gun ‘em all? The war was over.
I hear a lot of complaints here about prisoners freed from the Afghan prison by the Taliban, people blaming Biden. Are you going to say the same thing about them? It is the correct answer in both cases.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
You mean the same treasonous scum bucket responsible for the unconditional release of 5,000 monsters who may have already killed Americans and who likely will kill Americans in the future? As much as I may despise Trump, pompeo takes the cake. He is a two face lying piece of garbage. His deal with Baradar was the political equivalent of Bachi Bazi. He's all talk. And I'm ignoring the millions he wasted of tax payers for his own luxury lifestyle. A truly despicable snake.
I thought you would be happy with the release of 5000 Muslims, since you are an Iranian sympathizer. How’s the wife? Are you back in the states now?

Reactions: DANC
There is no question that the Trump administration would have done the Afghan evac better. The relevant comparison is not between Trump and Biden, it’s between Pompeo and Blinken. The way the Chinese abused Blinken early in his term shows what a hugely codependent personality he has. This is the primary reason we are depending on the good faith of the Taliban to keep our people safe. Blinken has no business being in charge of anything. Sullivan is equally unimpressive. But he doesn’t appear to be a decision-maker anyway. As Trump showed in Syria and in fighting ISIS, he is hugely deferential to the military. We would never have surrendered Bagram under Pompeo and Trump.
Lol

First I doubt Joe will be able to recall what was said about him a week from now... 😣; second, what could he do to them that's worse than what he's just done??? ((Just more nonsense from MSN...))
🙄

This Administration has betrayed both our citizens here at home and those left in Afghanistan, along with those that deserved to be citizens by fighting alongside us for up to two decades..., not to mention the rest of the civilized world (who are about to incur another reign of terror courtesy of Taliban 2.0 equipping and facilitating Al Queda 2.0...)...

😖

Last edited:
Under the heading "Elections Have Consequences":

That's one of the guys who trusted us that's being hanged (not just hanging, he's being hanged by them) below that Blackhawk... 😞😡
Bidens Air Force.

We screwed up the evac, to be sure. But there is a question I have about the State Department Travel Advisories. At least as far back as March 18 we were under a 4, the highest advisors the State Department has. I don't get why there were still so many families in Afghanistan. I get there might be essential workers.

The March 18 alert was the oldest on State's site and includes a paragraph on level 4. There may have been alerts before.

Reactions: largemouth
So Ole Joe gave the Taliban a list with the names of the Afghans that helped us. His Generals say the Taliban are partners. Circle back Psaki says the Taliban aren’t our friends. Who is running this asylum? Is Ole Joe going to kill the Taliban tit for tat as they butcher the people on the list he gave to our partners the Taliban?

Of 2000 Afghans flown to Ft. McCoy in Wisconsin, 0 have completed the SIV process. They are on 'parolee' status, and will have 2 years to complete their applications. In the meanwhile, they are free to go anywhere in the country....there is no 'detention'.

According to one of the congressman, 'most of the national security vetting has happened prior to the time they landed at Ft McCoy'.

Well, then can you address why many Republicans don’t want the Afghan refugees allowed into the US?

Because the Dems have pulled another fast one.

70% of these refugees won't be "translators" who fought on the battlefield with US forces. They will be those who were able to get to the airport, and fast enough to run onto a plane.

Why don't you google and see how well Afghan immigration has worked for Europe.

Breaking News. Taliban leaders purchase one of a kind Hunter Biden artwork. Pay with 2000 Afghan "refugees".

We're holding $7B of Afghan assets in Federal Reserve accounts. That's enough to buy back all Americans left behind plus a few thousand others we legitimately should have gotten out. Maybe we can get a few of our helicopters back.

Only problem....Biden's not much at 'the art of the deal'. is he?

Breaking News. Taliban leaders purchase one of a kind Hunter Biden artwork. Pay with 2000 Afghan "refugees".
That's unlikely 😉 , I heard Joe's instructed him to take Only cash...

Its my understanding that he told him that in spite of the All that bs he's been feeding the press he doesn't actually trust those guys... 😎

**Link:

**//// For Those Snowflakes who lack reading comprehension the Link is to a Satirical Humor site and is an example of "dark humor" \\\\

We're holding $7B of Afghan assets in Federal Reserve accounts. That's enough to buy back all Americans left behind plus a few thousand others we legitimately should have gotten out. Maybe we can get a few of our helicopters back.
The Dims don't roll like that.... They'll offer to throw in a C-130 full of pallets of cash..., problem is, the Taliban has already seen our C-17's and will most likely demand a at least one of those fully loaded (with cash)... 🙄😣😖

Last edited:
More updates on how well things have gone over the past couple of weeks:

**Link:

** Warning that's another dark humor Satire site (I can understand the leftist confusion in this case)...

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
More updates on how well things have gone over the past couple of weeks:

**Link:

** Warning that's another dark humor Satire site (I can understand the leftist confusion in this case)...
Interpreters left behind to translate cries for help.. muahhahaha

Reactions: NOT joe_hoopsier
Interpreters left behind to translate cries for help.. muahhahaha
Sadly far too close to the truth...

It's Clear the Biden Administration never had any intention of making a serious effort to get our Interpreters out... It took our own Retired military and a few others to mount a truly concerted effort to save as many as they could...

"A Stain On Our National Honor" doesn't even cover it...

There's a special place in Hell reserved for those who allowed this debacle to proceed as it has...

((There are undocumented [as far as I can tell] rumors that the Taliban are hunting our guys down and cutting their tongues out [and that's the best things that are happening to them]...))😟😢

Last edited:
It gets much worse. How many heartwarming stories have we read and heard about our military dogs? About the lives they saved in Afghanistan? Well, think about this . . . . .we left them all. We had room on the planes. We left them all

afghan-dogs-military.jpg

It gets much worse. How many heartwarming stories have we read and heard about our military dogs? About the lives they saved in Afghanistan? Well, think about this . . . . .we left them all. We had room on the planes. We left them all

afghan-dogs-military.jpg
Well... you know what that was about...

Even though those dogs were already on site and all they had to do was load them on a less than full aircraft the "optics" would have been horrible and that's all this Administration cares about...

Don't think we'll be hearing from PETA or the Humane Society about this one (too many Democrats on their respective boards)...

True story.

There was a bar next to my office where older neighbors gathered late in the afternoon. One of the regulars delivered the bad news about a couple of regulars who had committed suicide.

Upon hearing the bad news the crowd rather quietly expressed their grief.

Then they were told the couple's dog was also killed. When hearing this, the patrons went wild and uproariously expressed their feelings.

Reactions: Bill4411

afghan-dogs-military.jpg

You were duped. This is untrue.

Numerous NGO’s are rescuing as many K-9’s as they can. Maybe you should tell them that isn’t necessary?

The professionally trained military dogs left with their military handlers. These are dogs that were strays that were part of a local animal rescue in Kabul.

The professionally trained military dogs left with their military handlers. These are dogs that were strays that were part of a local animal rescue in Kabul.
Ah. It turns out that only military “working dogs” were abandoned as well as pets of fleeing Americans. Don’t know what the difference is between working dogs and a military dog. My guess is that working dogs don’t have a specific handler. None are strays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT