ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Trump keep paraphrasing Hitler?

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
So in speeches and social media over Veterans Day Trump repeatedly used the word "vermin". Now that's either his typical fascination with discovering a new vocabulary word (and overusing it), or he's been catching up on his Mein Kampf homework again...

"In the future, Hitler insisted, this would not be the case. He wrote in Mein Kampf (1924): “If the best men were dying at the front, the least we could do was to wipe out the vermin.”
Is it just a coincidnce that twice in a single weekend Trump referred to his political enemies as vermin? And where is the outrage from the people who were so upset when Clinton referred to a certain element within Trump's base as a "basket of deplorables"? Any of you MAGA types want to argue that "deplorable" is more vitrolic than "vermin"?

"His use—twice; once on social media, and then repeated in a speech—of the word “vermin” to describe his political enemies cannot be an accident. That’s an unusual word choice. It’s not a smear that one just grabs out of the air. And it appears in history chiefly in one context, and one context only."

Notice how in his speech Trump singles out what he sees as "the Left" as vermin, but makes no mention of eliminating Nazis? Surely if we're going to eliminate people who want to "destroy America" and "conduct political terrorism" you have to start with the right wing who is responsible for (at a guess) 90% of the mass murders and poltical violence conducted in thde US over that past deacade"?

Let's blame fake boogeymen like Antifa, when we have the direct correlation between Neo-Nazis and far right radicals with multiple mass murders that I can name off the top of my head like Buffalo, the Pittsburgh synagogue, El Paso and Allen shootings in Texas. Even the clown who killed Fed Ex workers in Indy had Nazi propaganda on his phone...

So is Trump to blind to see all of those very obvious examples? Is that why he basicaally pooh poohs the probelm of "far right terrorism"?Couldn't be the Neo-Nazi segments within his core of supporters. Could it?

So in speeches and social media over Veterans Day Trump repeatedly used the word "vermin". Now that's either his typical fascination with discovering a new vocabulary word (and overusing it), or he's been catching up on his Mein Kampf homework again...

"In the future, Hitler insisted, this would not be the case. He wrote in Mein Kampf (1924): “If the best men were dying at the front, the least we could do was to wipe out the vermin.”
Is it just a coincidnce that twice in a single weekend Trump referred to his political enemies as vermin? And where is the outrage from the people who were so upset when Clinton referred to a certain element within Trump's base as a "basket of deplorables"? Any of you MAGA types want to argue that "deplorable" is more vitrolic than "vermin"?

"His use—twice; once on social media, and then repeated in a speech—of the word “vermin” to describe his political enemies cannot be an accident. That’s an unusual word choice. It’s not a smear that one just grabs out of the air. And it appears in history chiefly in one context, and one context only."

Notice how in his speech Trump singles out what he sees as "the Left" as vermin, but makes no mention of eliminating Nazis? Surely if we're going to eliminate people who want to "destroy America" and "conduct political terrorism" you have to start with the right wing who is responsible for (at a guess) 90% of the mass murders and poltical violence conducted in thde US over that past deacade"?

Let's blame fake boogeymen like Antifa, when we have the direct correlation between Neo-Nazis and far right radicals with multiple mass murders that I can name off the top of my head like Buffalo, the Pittsburgh synagogue, El Paso and Allen shootings in Texas. Even the clown who killed Fed Ex workers in Indy had Nazi propaganda on his phone...

So is Trump to blind to see all of those very obvious examples? Is that why he basicaally pooh poohs the probelm of "far right terrorism"?Couldn't be the Neo-Nazi segments within his core of supporters. Could it?

The "Why" is pretty straightforward. He's a horrid excuse for a human being delivering a message to people who are as horrid as he is.

Hahahahaha two threads...Whatever you spew about the right, the left is doing it 10 times worse, from spying, to framing, to setting up, to attacking, to threats. All this BS you bring while this sums you up...

Hilarious you guys don't have a leg to stand on.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Hahahahaha two threads...Whatever you spew about the right the left is doing it 10 times worse from spying, to framing, to setting up, to attacking, to threats. All this BS while we dealt with this.

Hilarious you guys don't have a leg to stand on.
At worst, what you've accused Democrats of doing in this post is dirty politics.

Trump using Hitler-type language is horrible on so many levels. Given that the worst attack on Jewish people since the Holocaust recently took place, maybe the least a non-Hitler, non-Nazi would do is scrub his speeches of language Hitler used to justify the Holocaust.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Indianaftw
At worst, what you've accused Democrats of doing in this post is dirty politics.

Trump using Hitler-type language is horrible on so many levels. Given that the worst attack on Jewish people since the Holocaust recently took place, maybe the least a non-Hitler, non-Nazi would do is scrub his speeches of language Hitler used to justify the Holocaust.
Yeah that’s really hilarious, ftw. Horrible human who only horrible humans would still support.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Indianaftw

IRONY...I can think of A LOT worse things to call every creature in that video above and vermin is being kind!!!!! You all have already broken that barrier TIMES 1000. Every time you all say anything about the right...You all are guilty of what you spew or worse. Its called the dem playbook. Were used to it by now. Its actually quite sickening, but for you all its your norm.

Yeah that’s really hilarious, ftw. Horrible human who only horrible humans would still support.
This post is the perfect microcosm for the divide that plagues our country. Bob Knight is a horrible person, you say?

IRONY...I can think of A LOT worse things to call every creature in that video above and vermin is being kind!!!!! You all have already broken that barrier TIMES 1000. Every time you all say anything about the right...You all are guilty of what you spew or worse. Its called the dem playbook. Were used to it by now. Its actually quite sickening, but for you all its your norm.
I think I understood what you were saying. You were almost there with a fully formed thought chock full of conservative talking points, but you didn't make it quite over the hump of making it comprehensible. Do you want to go back and try again?

This post is the perfect microcosm for the divide that plagues our country. Bob Knight is a horrible person, you say?
Another ridiculous what about. But for the record, I can name hundreds of good things Knight did for people and humanity. Can’t think of a single thing Trump has done that wasn’t self serving.

Not sure what Bob Knight has to do with all this, but this if this post is indicative of anything, it's the collective shrug Trump cultists give when Trump starts spouting Hitler/Nazi sounding propaganda.

Watch the video and look in the mirror...Can't handle what you are can you.
I’m very confident in what and whom I support and whom I would never. I’m also very confident I don’t believe in and spew idiotic conspiracy theories every day.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Lets go over what he said shall we? I think its a spot on definition of the left.

“Our threat is from within,” CHECK

he continued, vowing to “root out the communists, CHECK

Marxists, CHECK
fascists, CHECK

and the radical-left thugs CHECK

that live like vermin CHECK

within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections.” CHECK

As usual TRUMP is right again. Get over it

the-hangover-toodaloo.gif

Not sure what Bob Knight has to do with all this, but this if this post is indicative of anything, it's the collective shrug Trump cultists give when Trump starts spouting Hitler/Nazi sounding propaganda.
The fact that not a single person on the right can just say no, that’s wrong is simply pathetic. They’ve been making excuses for him for years and it’s obvious it will never stop. Condemn without a yeah but. Impossible. The one thing Trump is right about is he knows his base. He could indeed shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and there would be people here saying but what about Chicago? Wasn’t Charles Manson a leftist, etc. And wonder why they get called a cult.

The fact that not a single person on the right can just say no, that’s wrong is simply pathetic. They’ve been making excuses for him for years and it’s obvious it will never stop. Condemn without a yeah but. Impossible. The one thing Trump is right about is he knows his base. He could indeed shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and there would be people here saying but what about Chicago? Wasn’t Charles Manson a leftist, etc. And wonder why they get called a cult.
AND note said "LIVE LIKE" vermin. You know what? You all have the comprehension level of a slug. Just shut up!

That's spot on.

In their eyes, Trump has never said anything wrong, done anything that wasn't a part of some 4D chess move, or misspoke. This is how people prop up a cult leader.

AND note said "LIVE LIKE" vermin. You know what? You all have the comprehension level of a slug. Just shut up!
I think it's the 'vermin' part that matters here. Are you denying that was part of some of Hitler's speeches?

Can you at least admit it's in poor taste without insulting anyone else as a qualifier? Why is this so hard for you?

I think it's the 'vermin' part that matters here. Are you denying that was part of some of Hitler's speeches?

Can you at least admit it's in poor taste without insulting anyone else as a qualifier? Why is this so hard for you?
No...Poor taste??????????? Watch the video above please and lets talk poor taste...How about actual threats that went un prosecuted!!!

I’ve been critical of Trump all over the place, as have many others. I notice you didn’t answer the question, was Bob Knight a horrible person. You clearly stated only horrible people support Trump. I did not defend Trump in any way, this is about how you characterize people who vote for him. Do you stand behind that statement?

Reactions: Indianaftw and DANC

im horny jack nicholson GIF

You clearly stated only horrible people support Trump.
Link? I haven't heard ANYONE state that. The hard-core conspiracy-loving people, like the ones who called Parkland / Sandy Hook parents "crisis actors", are indeed horrible people who are deep into the Trump cult. But relatively few people who voted for Trump are actually in the cult. You built a strawman.

Last edited:
Link? I haven't heard ANYONE state that. The hard-core conspiracy-loving people, like the ones who called Parkland / Sandy Hook parents "crisis actors", are indeed horrible people who are deep into the Trump cult. But relatively few people who voted for Trump are actually in the cult. You built a strawman.
NOBODY gets it wrong more than OS. You gonna disappear like Zeke now?

Trump loves Hitler? 🤣
Ivana Trump claimed that he kept a book of Hitler's speeches near his bed.

It was confirmed by the person who gave Trump the book.

Ivana Trump said that Trump's cousin, John Walter "clicks his heels and says, 'Heil Hitler," whenever visiting Trump. They got a good chuckle out of it

But you know him better!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve been critical of Trump all over the place, as have many others. I notice you didn’t answer the question, was Bob Knight a horrible person. You clearly stated only horrible people support Trump. I did not defend Trump in any way, this is about how you characterize people who vote for him. Do you stand behind that statement?
I thought I explained well enough for you to figure it out. No, Knight Was not a horrible person. He had dementia, so I gave him a pass. What’s everyone else’s excuse?

• Haha
Nothing like that has ever been said about Trump, has it?

These snowflakes go berserk over the dumbest shit.

Ivana Trump claimed that he kept a book of Hitler's speeches near his bed.

It was confirmed by the person who gave Trump the book.

Ivana Trump said that Trump's cousin, John Walter "clicks his heels and says, 'Heil Hitler," whenever visiting Trump. They got a good chuckle out of it

But you know him better!

Biggie if true.

Your boy started it. Then your hyper-partisan friends show up and the place goes to shit.
bowl and cosmo are the most deranged posters in the history of posters. It's sad.

PS I'm prolly close top being banned from being right again according to Trump and just wanted to say peace yo. Can we make peaceyo one word?

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC and ulrey
bowl and cosmo are the most deranged posters in the history of posters. It's sad.

PS I'm prolly close top being banned from being right again according to Trump and just wanted to say peace yo. Can we make peaceyo one word?
You forgot Outside Shitter and Hickory. Well, Hick isn't so much deranged as much as he is just an idiot. OS is definitely hard in the deranged category.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT