ADVERTISEMENT

About the Fed and Inflation

Mas-sa-suta

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2003
2024 projected interest on USA debt is $870Billion .

Larger than the (unauditable) Pentagon budget....(all borrowed).

That debt (and it's interest tail) is now growing by a fat $1 Trillion every 98 days.

And NOBODY in The Leviathan cares..

2024 projected interest on USA debt is $870Billion .

Larger than the (unauditable) Pentagon budget....(all borrowed).

That debt (and it's interest tail) is now growing by a fat $1 Trillion every 98 days.

And NOBODY in The Leviathan cares..

Why worry when you empower a bunch of basket weavers by absolving them of their responsibility to pay back their debt?

Thanks to all who voted over the last 60-70 years.

We have met the enemy and he is us.

Yet the same clowns who don't give a rip about fiscal responsibility get elected or reelected. I don't understand. It's always 'us vs them' for idiot republicans (most) and idiot democrats (most) .

If you find anybody who shows in their background they care even the slightest about constitutionality and fiscal responsibility, vote for them. Even if they are from the 'i believe in bigfoot party'.

Thanks to all who voted over the last 60-70 years.

We have met the enemy and he is us.

Yet the same clowns who don't give a rip about fiscal responsibility get elected or reelected. I don't understand. It's always 'us vs them' for idiot republicans (most) and idiot democrats (most) .

If you find anybody who shows in their background they care even the slightest about constitutionality and fiscal responsibility, vote for them. Even if they are from the 'i believe in bigfoot party'.
This was always going to be the result when the first Marxsist President introduced the Fed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT