ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Bradshaw and DJ Wagner

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
Both were projected to be lottery picks in this year's draft. just looked at the On3 portal rankings was surprised how low they were rated. Bradshaw was in the 30s Wagner was ranked in the 60s. Sheppard wasn't projected to play much now he's going to be a lottery pick if enters the draft. I think Bradshaw was hurt a lot of the season wouldn't be surprised if Ohio St didn't get the steal of the portal he could have a Ware like impact. Wagner was the top player in the class for most of his high school career will be interesting to see how he turns out and where he ends up.

Both were projected to be lottery picks in this year's draft. just looked at the On3 portal rankings was surprised how low they were rated. Bradshaw was in the 30s Wagner was ranked in the 60s. Sheppard wasn't projected to play much now he's going to be a lottery pick if enters the draft. I think Bradshaw was hurt a lot of the season wouldn't be surprised if Ohio St didn't get the steal of the portal he could have a Ware like impact. Wagner was the top player in the class for most of his high school career will be interesting to see how he turns out and where he ends up.
A lot of people think he might go to Arkansas. Time will tell Kurt.

don't know about that VPM, Cal and the Wagners been close for years. if he was going there, you would think he would have committed right away. could be some hard feeling on how his season at UK turned out.
Wagner is overrrated just like his daddy was. I still say both end up at Arkansas after Jerry Jones doubles what they were making at UK.

Not sure this place needs more of you, but it definitely needs more Jay Edwards references.
Back in 89 we went to Lafayette for an Amy Grant/Michael W Smith concert. PU was playing at IU. We parked the car and I saw a young man coming out of his house and asked him the score. He said, "Jay Edwards hit a last second shot to win. I am an IU fan living here".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT