ADVERTISEMENT

A new way to compliment your wife

If that gets you in the doghouse, show her this pic and all will be forgiven. The cool masculinity oozing out of these pics is almost too much:

Duttons.
As I’ve said before the difference between 70 and 80 is marked. 80 is definitely the use by date for men (exceptions. Coh. Fauci. Etc but)

Reactions: BradStevens
If that gets you in the doghouse, show her this pic and all will be forgiven. The cool masculinity oozing out of these pics is almost too much:

Sometimes we mistake the characters actors play with the actors themselves.

Robert DeNiro for instance is often thought of as a real badass. Both on and off screen.

Actually no. His biological parents were both painters, starting at the age of two he was raised by two gay dads in Greenwich Village and was in acting classes since the time he could walk.

He’s a faggy theatre kid.

Great actor though.

John Wayne was a Cali Kid, Naval Academy reject, who side stepped WW2 the best he could.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
GYAT

Tell us all how it works out.

https://www.today.com/parents/teens/gyat-meaning-rcna129527The kids are saying ‘GYAT’: What does it mean?
0ad73cb08fc9cb4e8a1e2ea265575f6a.jpg

Sometimes we mistake the characters actors play with the actors themselves.

Robert DeNiro for instance is often thought of as a real badass. Both on and off screen.

Actually no. His biological parents were both painters, starting at the age of two he was raised by two gay dads in Greenwich Village and was in acting classes since the time he could walk.

He’s a faggy theatre kid.

Great actor though.

John Wayne was a Cali Kid, Naval Academy reject, who side stepped WW2 the best he could.
Cool story, bruh.

But we're talking about Indiana mother****ing Jones and Crash Davis here.

The men on my dad's side of the family tend to check out at 62.
Heard at every funeral: "But he looks good"

AND I'M EFF'ING 62!!!!
This reminds me, we all need to make sure we have "forum buddies." Some other poster who we have contact info for, mail, Facebook, whatever, who can be notified if we croak, and they can come on here and tell everyone.

Reactions: BradStevens
This reminds me, we all need to make sure we have "forum buddies." Some other poster who we have contact info for, mail, Facebook, whatever, who can be notified if we croak, and they can come on here and tell everyone.
I'm not worried about a forum buddy. I do have concerns about my wife visiting family long enough that the dogs view me as a buffet that smells like someone they should know.

It's not her fault you correspond on a basketball forum with the least hip group of basketball fans, posing as political pundits in the history of the internet.
Just making sure this gibberish is archived for the good of all mankind.

Reactions: Spartans9312
It's not her fault you correspond on a basketball forum with the least hip group of basketball fans, posing as political pundits in the history of the internet.

How does that have anything to do with what I posted?

I jump on here when I'm bored and she's not around. This place shapes the way I do things in my life 0%.

She already thinks some of my friends are dorks. Those are the ones she likes the most, so she'd probably get along with quite a few posters here, since this is the least hip group of "basketball fans".

I jump on here when I'm bored and she's not around. This place shapes the way I do things in my life 0%.

She already thinks some of my friends are dorks. Those are the ones she likes the most, so she'd probably get along with quite a few posters here, since this is the least hip group of "basketball fans".
Get her an account and enroll her in CoH University! She'll never be the same.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Just making sure this gibberish is archived for the good of all mankind.

It was a joke and not really direct at you, because as you know I'm here too corresponding with the same people, and that Hooky replied to it is applicable.

large-mouth-bass.jpg

I should make it to 70, but 80 ain't gonna happen.
Good news, was outliving my term insurance.

Bad news, was outliving my term insurance.

Life is a series of good and bad news.

Always liked the adage... If I had known I was going to live so long, would have taken better care of myself.

Or as my brother in law once told me, "You are in good shape considering the kind of shape you are in".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT