ADVERTISEMENT

$4.69 A GALLON!!!! WTF!!!!!

Yes and per the article I linked above, manufacturers are getting towards the MPG requirements by installing turbochargers into their vehicles. Most turbos require premium.

What chaps my ass is my cars require 91 but I have to pay for 93 as that’s all that’s around.
Mine requires the same. I alternate between 93 and 89 and fill up just before half full. Averages 91. Probably pays for a beer or two a month. 😎

It would be like me posting, "Flight to LA cost $1,000!!!! WTF!!!!" without mentioning that it was for first class and not the $300 economy ticket.
Exactly.

But candor and logic are not his strong suits.

Thread titles like that get him the attention he craves, though.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
That has zero to do with the price of diesel.
Then you've read different things than I have.

I have read that and the fact that a barrel of crude doesn't produce as many gallons of diesel as it does gasoline.

Last edited:
Um, I have whole hog smokers. But they are above ground, on wheels so you can pull them. Kilroys in B'town has a few that I built for their catering. and Jacks BBQ on 17th street. In ground is a bitch, and I'm not sure ya'll will get dirt under your nails and I simply effing wont. Since I have easier ways to cook it.
Joe, will you build a pergola for the bar?

Here it's 40 cents, I believe.
Interesting....it's more than that around me..
z1mrx5E.png

First, that’s not my stance. I’ve said if your manufacturer requires it use premium.

Second, your grammar sucks. Like, ‘dumb-as-a-rock and stupid’ sucks.

Third - I’ve often found that someone who tries to insult another person’s significant other behind the safety of a keyboard often has a resentful, sexually frustrating relationship with their significant other - or their hand.
Third, you would be the significant other in this case being insulted. She simply gave you a gift, if you can continue to earn it. Good luck.
2nd, I am devastated. I thought Trump tweetie twaters were upsetting, but this is low.
First, you walked that back faster than Pee Wee Herman with his britches around his ankles.

i don't know if that's true. i've been told if they say premium use premium. impacts performance etc. i have no idea. same for oil changes. don't go to jiffy lube. use car specific
So you pay a premium on things because of a lack of knowledge? Paying for performance you can't use, dealer oil changes, expensive cups of hot water; and what the hell is lulumon?

Change your oil, brew your coffee and don't buy persnickety cars.:)

Reactions: Ohio Guy
So you pay a premium on things because of a lack of knowledge? Paying for performance you can't use, dealer oil changes, expensive cups of hot water; and what the hell is lulumon?

Change your oil, brew your coffee and don't buy persnickety cars.:)
Yes. And I’ll drive a school bus and vote for Biden and pray for free cheese

• Haha
Reactions: jet812 and NPT
Again what does he stand for besides himself and the rich?
Blacks and Hispanics had the lowest unemployment ever under trump. Now imagine being employed AND affordable living. Enter bidenomics vote pandering free cheese whore economics and a starter home? Out of reach. New car. Forget it. Groceries. Pain. Insurance. Pain. Biden has no idea where he is so far left social workers are controlling him to the extreme detriment of poor minorities. Biden wants to tax the rich but he has already taxed the living shit out of minorities.

So smart minorities are waking up. Why is my grocery bill so high. I can’t afford gas for my truck. I don’t want to work three jobs. And why are these criminals being let back out right where I live. Hmmmm maybe Dems say they’re for me but really they just make my life harder.

Blacks and Hispanics had the lowest unemployment ever under trump. Now imagine being employed AND affordable living. Enter bidenomics vote pandering free cheese whore economics and a starter home? Out of reach. New car. Forget it. Groceries. Pain. Insurance. Pain. Biden has no idea where he is so far left social workers are controlling him to the extreme detriment of poor minorities. Biden wants to tax the rich but he has already taxed the living shit out of minorities.

So smart minorities are waking up. Why is my grocery bill so high. I can’t afford gas for my truck. I don’t want to work three jobs. And why are these criminals being let back out right where I live. Hmmmm maybe Dems say they’re for me but really they just make my life harder.
@Bowlmania are you having a stroke? That’s spot on. Go back to bed. You don’t need another day of getting slapped around

@Bowlmania are you having a stroke? That’s spot on. Go back to bed. You don’t need another day of getting slapped around
Slapped around? By you?! Don’t make me laugh, WC tough guy.

Looks like you’re up to hundreds of shitposts a day. Hoping that you actually get a life one of these days.

And stop thinking about me so much. It’s creepy.

Slapped around? By you?! Don’t make me laugh, WC tough guy.

Looks like you’re up to hundreds of shitposts a day. Hoping that you actually get a life one of these days.

And stop thinking about me so much. It’s creepy.
You’re the one constantly triggered by me. And please. You’re hickory level posting. All emotions little brain. Running you into the ground is nothing for me. I can do it on a call, ordering mobile starbucks, and getting a blowie. You. Aren’t. Very. Bright.

Reactions: jet812
That’s the liberal excuse making for stupid policies. Per usual. Blame the consumer. Dumb. Has zero to do with what people can afford.
When someone consistently makes poor choices, perchance the problem isn't with everyone else.

But then I'm someone who fondly remember when conservatives used to value personal responsibility so that might explain our disconnect.

Reactions: UncleMark

Wrong, that is a lie, We had a lot of low-wage and manual jobs under trump but the lowest unemployment ever is under Biden. Who in the hell gets free cheese. You again telling more lies. Hell, we were working 3 jobs under trump so now you are upset you finally know how poor people feel. trump is nothing but a racist fraud.

When someone consistently makes poor choices, perchance the problem isn't with everyone else.

But then I'm someone who fondly remember when conservatives used to value personal responsibility so that might explain our disconnect.
You are still using poor logic. People were doing what they always do and poor gov policy altered their cost of living. That had nothing to do with people or their choices. That’s bad policy. No idea why you can’t grasp something so simple

My wife booked an American flight from Ft Wayne to LAX in September for the UCLA game $234. Round trip.

No joke (in my best Joe Biden)
Wow. Look at all these low LA flight prices. Communism is working!

Thanks Gavin! 🤣

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark

You have never been poor white privilege, keep living in your white bread world.

For context. https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epmpu_pte_nus_dpg&f=m

And for the record, my car just drinks whatever is on tap. Even when I used to drive an extremely used Lexus, she got Busch Light vs the champagne she wanted.

This graph shows crude oil production is highest now versus the prior 5 years, including years of the Trump term.

The real problem in Indiana is the high gas sales tax - approved by the super-majority republican legislature and Governor Holcomb.

Reactions: Willdog7
Reactions: DANC
Between my wife, my son and I we have 2 SUVs, 1 4X4 truck and a camper van. My wife and son do our oil changes at home using quality synthetic oil that we buy by the case at Costco, especially when it is on a "sale". We change the oil and the filters every 5,000 and keep logs for all 4 vehicles.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT