ADVERTISEMENT

3UP

I’m at Christmas party and had no clue what 3UP. I thought it was just some silly made up thing by Murt. It’s actually a real place.
Dumb And Dumber GIF

@larsIU okay so this is DEFINITELY not an old coug bar. they're literally talking about millennials in their posts. but there are issues. they keep recycling the same handful of chicks over and over. i'm not sure what's going on with this place

Uh, that's b/c it's a coug bar. They like hanging with the younger generation and stealing their men. It's all in the game yo.

Uh, that's b/c it's a coug bar. They like hanging with the younger generation and stealing their men. It's all in the game yo.
Their marketing is almost good enough. A quick look through their instagram feed made me want to go there - I felt like I could totally slay there.

@mcmurtry66

He's ready. He's....ready.
i'm so far from ready. i'm still trying to figure out why my ex stoker messages me every day and sometimes half a dozen times a day. that's what i'm interested in son. is my son an excuse? or the reason? wow wow wow spend time with that

i'm so far from ready. i'm still trying to figure out why my ex stoker messages me every day and sometimes half a dozen times a day. that's what i'm interested in son. is my son an excuse? or the reason? wow wow wow spend time with that
Alas, the days of under 40 being easy are over my man. Live the coug life. Let it wash over you. You'll not regret it. We'll be waiting on you when you get there.

I can’t imagine the brocephuses creepin’ around in there. Murt, you’re gonna need to find a haberdashery.
That’s the least of my worries. I was planning on going with hooky. You think they’re gonna want to hear about them old planes he likes?!

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
This is why I question if you’re the right fit to continue as the Dream Team coach.

Clearly, she wants a visit from the Beer Can on occasion, then send you on your way, while she goes home to the wimpy new husband that also serves as her bestie, and understands her female emotional needs. Duh

This is why I question if you’re the right fit to continue as the Dream Team coach.

Clearly, she wants a visit from the Beer Can on occasion, then send you on your way, while she goes home to the wimpy new husband that also serves as her bestie, and understands her female emotional needs. Duh
I screen shot this as an affirmation. Thank you.

Reactions: Morrison
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT