ADVERTISEMENT

24 sports one team.

Don't tell that to Larryisoneofmymanynames. He's got inside information that expenses were a major factor. Don't worry about him providing evidence, though (you won't get it). Just take his word for it.
Why do you believe IU is satisfied with retaining the lowest paid head coach and staff in the Big10?

We got it... Larry... You've been telling us the same thing under multiple handles since TA was hired...

Try moving on to another topic.

If you truly have any "inside" information we'd all love to read it.

If you just are on here to keep up the same old shitck please consider moving to the pu site. They'll appreciate your "Indiana football sucks how can I count the many ways" routine much more then we do...
You’re (along with several others) the one arguing for lower expectations, not me.

Agreed, but the narrative that seems to be getting pushed by some assistants to the recruiting site reporters is "Oh no, Purdue is using this to negative recruit against us, we need to fix this!" versus them calling out the people negative recruiting saying this as the complete liars that they are.

I have been in both sets of facilities...stadiums, training, and student athlete development center (which only IU has). Purdue has nothing facilities-wise to negatively recruit against IU. IU is still substantially ahead in the "race" , but obviously PU will have to address the gap before to long. Anyone who says otherwise is either a PU troll, stirring up bs or simply ignorant.

Reactions: 76-1
Go look at Purdue’s facility. Look at their players lounge.

I don’t give crap about the Purdue football building or locker room or stadium. Nobody does, with the exception of a few mamas boys who think they are so special they cant be around other athletes, and dummies who fall for a stupid sales pitch about “look, we care, IU doesn’t, come here and we’ll wrap you in fine Corinthian leather.”

If a player and his family decide he is too good to come to IU because of our allegedly crappy facilities - good riddance. Can’t leave fast enough. Take your mommy and your mirrors with ya. You’re soft. We don’t want ya. The things you think are important, aren’t. We want football players, not pampered children. Go to Purdue and tell the girls there how much important you are than any other team.

Some people will fall for anything.
Some people only bitch when they breathe.

I got a game to get ready for.
POTFB.

Reactions: ESalum86 and 76-1
Are you even an Indiana fan!?!?
A huge IU fan and alum who would like to see a winning program. To that end, Iu needs to go above and beyond what other schools are doing in every aspect of football if they want to overcome decades of futility. This includes facilities, which are in the bottom third of the BiG 10. Ask recruits, their parents and coaches, who will confirm this or, if you’re able, tour Purdue’s new facilities, which clearly are superior. Read the Mike Pegram interview with Gerry DiNardo, who recently visited every Big 10 campus, including PU.

Reactions: JohnsyRick
I don’t give crap about the Purdue football building or locker room or stadium. Nobody does, with the exception of a few mamas boys who think they are so special they cant be around other athletes, and dummies who fall for a stupid sales pitch about “look, we care, IU doesn’t, come here and we’ll wrap you in fine Corinthian leather.”

If a player and his family decide he is too good to come to IU because of our allegedly crappy facilities - good riddance. Can’t leave fast enough. Take your mommy and your mirrors with ya. You’re soft. We don’t want ya. The things you think are important, aren’t. We want football players, not pampered children. Go to Purdue and tell the girls there how much important you are than any other team.

Some people will fall for anything.
Some people only bitch when they breathe.

I got a game to get ready for.
POTFB.
Perhaps this is why IU’s Recruiting continues to lag well behind nearly all of their conference foes.

Reactions: IUgradman
Not true believe in what we have built Also why did De Rhea and David Ballou and The Tampa area offense and defense player of the year come to such a poor program
Which Big 10 campuses and football complexes have you visited? And those players, while very good, weren’t the O and D Players of the Year in Tampa.

A huge IU fan and alum who would like to see a winning program. To that end, Iu needs to go above and beyond what other schools are doing in every aspect of football if they want to overcome decades of futility. This includes facilities, which are in the bottom third of the BiG 10. Ask recruits, their parents and coaches, who will confirm this or, if you’re able, tour Purdue’s new facilities, which clearly are superior. Read the Mike Pegram interview with Gerry DiNardo, who recently visited every Big 10 campus, including PU.
So what recruits did you talk to and can you show us all of these interviews where recruits have said these things about our facility.

So what recruits did you talk to and can you show us all of these interviews where recruits have said these things about our facility.
I would never name players or coaches but would say that they mentioned this at IU’s summer camps.

Perhaps this is why IU’s Recruiting continues to lag well behind nearly all of their conference foes.

Did you see the stupid railroad tracks Purdue put down as their lines defining the team area?

They’re a laughingstock.

“Purdue pulls trains”
Hahahahahahahahaha!

Your team sucks.

I hope Northwestern beats them and clogs the toilets in the Purdue Football Special Place.

Keep posting Larry.
I need you to keep posting.
“IU recruiting continues to lag ...”
Who told you that? DiNardo? Other geeks who write about football?

I suspect you are Ducati.

I know there are only 26 public high schools on Hillsborough County.
You may be able to argue somethings with me but when it comes to Florida High school football you will have some trouble. I have coached for a very long time. I have met many college coaches and coached many players that have played at all levels. When not coaching I attend games all the way up to state finals also attend college games at all levels since my brother coached at a highly successful NAOA program in Indiana for 16 years and is now at a Division 3 school in Michigan.

You may be able to argue somethings with me but when it comes to Florida High school football you will have some trouble. I have coached for a very long time. I have met many college coaches and coached many players that have played at all levels. When not coaching I attend games all the way up to state finals also attend college games at all levels since my brother coached at a highly successful NAOA program in Indiana for 16 years and is now at a Division 3 school in Michigan.
Also in one of the other threads or perhaps it was this thread it stated that the ne Nortwestern was a shared facility as is Wisconsin and I Forgot the others how do you respond to that

Did you see the stupid railroad tracks Purdue put down as their lines defining the team area?

They’re a laughingstock.

“Purdue pulls trains”
Hahahahahahahahaha!

Your team sucks.

I hope Northwestern beats them and clogs the toilets in the Purdue Football Special Place.

Keep posting Larry.
I need you to keep posting.
“IU recruiting continues to lag ...”
Who told you that? DiNardo? Other geeks who write about football?

I suspect you are Ducati.
I’ve always found the scoreboard to be an excellent arbiter of recruiter success or failure.

Also in one of the other threads or perhaps it was this thread it stated that the ne Nortwestern was a shared facility as is Wisconsin and I Forgot the others how do you respond to that
While technically shared, both NU and UW are heavily football centric facilities, and those programs are already well ahead of IU anyway. Should IU expect to have to do “more” if they want to ascend to the level of those programs?

Recruiting at Ole Miss probably isn’t a feather in anyone’s cap these days, especially while TA was there.
While technically shared, both NU and UW are heavily football centric facilities, and those programs are already well ahead of IU anyway. Should IU expect to have to do “more” if they want to ascend to the level of those programs?
The facilities are in Memorial Stadium how much more football centric can you get. They are not on the new volleyball/wrestling arena

Reactions: Grateful Redbeard
You should go ahead switch over to the Purdue board and jump on the bandwagon. They have the best facilities in the world and the best coach and the top ranked recruiting class in the country and will be competing in the playoffs this year.
And tell Dale Williams to stop badmouthing IUs lowly facilities. Oh wait never mind o will see in a about a month.

You should go ahead switch over to the Purdue board and jump on the bandwagon. They have the best facilities in the world and the best coach and the top ranked recruiting class in the country and will be competing in the playoffs this year.

He's already there. Posts under Kern Co and Danapoint

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
No, but they and the rest of the Big 10 have better football facilities than IU, and that’s an issue for a program with an unprecedented history of futility. Why not aspire to doing what it takes to become one of the winners, rather than accepting losing?

threads are being trashed again. What a shock.
To all legitimate IU fans on this forum I apologize for falling victim to these one trick pony trolls who do nothing but claim they are IU fans but nothing but bash IU football over and over and over again and I was stupid enough to engage. I am truly sorry. I know most of you probably come on for the same reason as I do to find out what is up in Bloomington. So I will not indulge these trolls any further and will let them continue their useless dribble. In the meantime kudos to Fred Glass for all he does for IU athletes and Go Hoosiers!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT