ADVERTISEMENT

Zander vs Dakich

Well..., here's the solution for 40,000 pre sold tickets for this Saturday ;)

Zander vs Dakich

Set up the Octogon at midfield :D

Might be a walk up sell out!:)

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Zander would kick his a$$. I'm a fighter, but I went to school at the same time as DD. We're to old. Zander would dance around like a chicken with his head cut off. Now if we could catch him, and octagon rules were in affect, would be a different story.

Reactions: 76-1
Dakich blocked me a long time ago for making fun of Urban Meyer. Can't stand the guy.

DD blocked me for months for referring to the whole mma /ufc thing as human dog fighting. I can't stomach watching it.

I Would pay though to see ZD and DD go at it. The Twitter battle makes them both look silly.

DD blocked me for months for referring to the whole mma /ufc thing as human dog fighting. I can't stomach watching it.

I Would pay though to see ZD and DD go at it. The Twitter battle makes them both look silly.
Basically, we all want to see DD get his ass kicked. It doesn't matter who does it.

I have to remind myself that he was once a loved former player. When he started his broadcasting career, my son and I had our picture taken with him on the floor at AH. I doubt any of us would be interested in doing that today.

Basically, we all want to see DD get his ass kicked. It doesn't matter who does it.

I have to remind myself that he was once a loved former player. When he started his broadcasting career, my son and I had our picture taken with him on the floor at AH. I doubt any of us would be interested in doing that today.
ZD is about 5-11, 170, tops. Even with the age difference, it would be quick work.

ZD is about 5-11, 170, tops. Even with the age difference, it would be quick work.
For who? Zander has taken some pretty big hits already and bounced right back up. One kick to a Dakich knee and that guy would go down and prolly never get back up.

DD is ok. Does dumb stuff sometimes but don't we all. Remember some of this is simply to get attention to himself and his show. It's an act.

DD is ok. Does dumb stuff sometimes but don't we all. Remember some of this is simply to get attention to himself and his show. It's an act.
If being a jerk started out to get attention, it has now become how many or most see him. He might not be a jerk to those close to him, but we don't know that side. Without other information, I have to assume public = private.

For who? Zander has taken some pretty big hits already and bounced right back up. One kick to a Dakich knee and that guy would go down and prolly never get back up.
I think if ZD's best option involves kicking, we know all we really need to know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT