ADVERTISEMENT

You make the call...

GetFreshCrew

All-American
Aug 29, 2005
Deposition completed of my client and it's break time...I walk client to the hallway in order to de-brief, lend support, remind client where the bathroom is etc. We discuss whether or not client is going to stay for the other party's deposition(s)...client says "first thing i gotta do is smoke a cigarette..which I know I shouldn't do cause i'm pregnant."

Does one say something?

Deposition completed of my client and it's break time...I walk client to the hallway in order to de-brief, lend support, remind client where the bathroom is etc. We discuss whether or not client is going to stay for the other party's deposition(s)...client says "first thing i gotta do is smoke a cigarette..which I know I shouldn't do cause i'm pregnant."

Does one say something?

Double down and hope she gets the sarcasm: "well, little lady, you're gonna need something to wash that down: let me run to my car and grab the bottle of Jack..."

Reactions: sdhoosier

Does one say something?
I would ask the judge if you can switch sides in the case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT