ADVERTISEMENT

You Liberal Commie Hippies Will Like This Post

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
Panera is an evil corporation.

They put just enough cream cheese in their cream cheese containers that one is not enough to properly cover a bagel.

We should create an entire federal agency, give it a billion dollars a year, appoint a political hack to run it, empower it to issue "food spread" regulations and imprison corporate 1%-ers who they don't like, er, I meant who violate those regulations, and generally do good. If we did that, there would be less riots in Baltimore.

l.jpg

Reactions: HoosiersChamps

They put just enough cream cheese in their cream cheese containers that one is not enough to properly cover a bagel.

We should create an entire federal agency, give it a billion dollars a year, appoint a political hack to run it, empower it to issue "food spread" regulations and imprison corporate 1%-ers who they don't like, er, I meant who violate those regulations, and generally do good. If we did that, there would be less riots in Baltimore.

l.jpg
Dumb.

l.jpg
I will give Panera credit. They do voluntarily list calorie count for each item. Helpful Info. Wish more restaurants did that. However, they block my VPN connection so I can't work there.

l.jpg

Hey fatty, you're supposed to cover the other side with celery and carrot sticks.

This is Obamer's America now.

abatman370d.jpg

It is the weekend here. Tomorrow is May Day. Next Friday is a holiday too! Some war ended.
VE Day is not for another week, but I read that today is the anniversary of Hitler offing himself in Berlin 1945. Something certainly worthy of a celebration - even 70 years later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT