ADVERTISEMENT

You’ve gotta be ****ing kidding me

Nearly every scout said Edey is a role player off the bench. Hes so slow especially laterally. I see a huge bust at #9. Wow

ESPN taking their sweet time with the Purdue watch party lookin…you know the ones they do for basically every other first round pick in the history of drafts, that’s not in attendance.

That’s how much the rest of the world gives any phucks about Purdue basketball.

ESPN taking their sweet time with the Purdue watch party lookin…you know the ones they do for basically every other first round pick in the history of drafts, that’s not in attendance.

That’s how much the rest of the world gives any phucks about Purdue basketball.
You didn’t want to eat those grapes anyway.

Who cares. Purdue leveraged this little run of momentum into nothing. Their recruiting is mediocre and NIL is still not good.
You realize Purdue will be picked to win the league again, has a stellar recruiting class coming in, and more than likely will be a preseason top 10 again. But I get ya, keep sporting the candy stripes and turning over your team every year. Here's great news for all. Per Woody himself, he's your coach as long as he wants to be your coach. Also, he had a great year last season... again, from his mouth. I say extend his deal, make it a lifetime contract.

You realize Purdue will be picked to win the league again, has a stellar recruiting class coming in, and more than likely will be a preseason top 10 again. But I get ya, keep sporting the candy stripes and turning over your team every year. Here's great news for all. Per Woody himself, he's your coach as long as he wants to be your coach. Also, he had a great year last season... again, from his mouth. I say extend his deal, make it a lifetime contract.
You guys are goofy. You are quoting second hand shit. So insecure and weird.

• Haha
Reactions: George.Smalley
Who cares. Purdue leveraged this little run of momentum into nothing. Their recruiting is mediocre and NIL is still not good.
Fairly weak argument. I'd rather get to the final four than brag about paying players to play for the university.

Winning is what matters. I don't like Purdue, but I'm not gonna argue against Zach's success. The big guy has earned it, just like TJD has.

Fairly weak argument. I'd rather get to the final four than brag about paying players to play for the university.

Winning is what matters. I don't like Purdue, but I'm not gonna argue against Zach's success. The big guy has earned it, just like TJD has.
That’s not what I am arguing.

Congrats to Zach . . . have to give kudos to any player selected in the top 10 of the NBA draft. That said, it will be interesting to see how the NBA officials deal with those over sized elbows and how Edey uses them to gain advantage.

Your momma is calling phrase was said in our neighborhood as a polite way of saying,”GTFOH”. Now to all you PUkes…your momma is calling.

Purdue gets beat by 40 vs UConn without Frankenstein. Most of the team couldn’t even get a shot off on the perimeter. Reality is coming

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT