ADVERTISEMENT

Yogi, JBJ, Troy, Bryant, Maker.

Moops

Hall of Famer
Sep 19, 2001
Pound Town
RJ, Hanner, Hartman, Zeisloft off the bench.

Sounds like a recipe for #1 ranking and CTC hanging banner #6.

This post was edited on 3/7 4:07 PM by Moops

Expert trolling. Now that my blood pressure is back down I can

appreciate this.

Make it so..............

make-it-so-captain.jpg

You had to know IU was going to lose, right?.....

why in the world would you think they were going to win?

Mandela effect ..

I need to shift back to the dimension I was in yesterday.

This one sucks..

The one I was in yesterday had Crean soon out the door.

It was glorious. It was wonderful. and we made fun of C-$...

Stupid Matrix...

The truth is, I had no faith in them winning, until yogi stepped to

the damn line, then I thought they would do it.

I know I know, you're not supposed to care these days (although paradoxically, that's also the problem?) but I just can't help myself. It's not an IU thing, I'll also cheer for the 49ers next year too. I wish I were cooler.

I have been a TB Bucs fan since 1978......

I never stop cheering for them, but it doesn't blind me to the fact that at times they are run by incompetent boobs.

I watch them less and less when they hire bad coaches. If the draft Winston this year, I may give up of the NFL all together.

If Crean is the coach next year I will probably give up on IU BB until they hire someone else.

You'd be surprised all the other things you can do during games.

Liverpool is the only team I schedule around at this point.

Now that we got Vonleh ....

Yogi, Stan, Williams and Fischer sound like a recipe for a top 5 team.

We're back !

I'm just not wired that way. Jed York is intent on running my Niners

into tie ground, but I will not care an iota less than 20 years ago.

To me, neither approach is worth more or less, it's just the way it is. I can't turn it off.

IU BB was my one last true sports love.....

I grew up going to every home and many away games from the time I was 5 years old. I drove home during college to see game, planned trip home when I lived on Colorado to see game. Stayed up all night while living in Prague to see them, but Tom Crean has killed IU BB for me.

I hate his style of play, his press conferences and his general personality. There's is literally nothing I like about the guy. I spent 2 years around him fairly frequently and he is an annoying ass. He has destroyed the one thing I never thought could be destroyed.

The day he leaves IU will be an amazingly great day. Whether it is in 1 or 12 months.

I feel for you, but you understand that just because that's your experience

Doesn't mean everyone else needs to feel exactly the same as you right? I'm not talking about the Tom Crean stuff my point is I haven't felt the drop off at all in how I feel about IU basketball and just because you have doesn't mean I should have.

And the way things were going you knew

We'd win in OT. All the momentum and half of Sparty in foul trouble. Ugh...talked to Yogi's mom after. Whole family was teary.

My grandfather and mother were, so maybe it's genetic, LOL.***

nt

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT