ADVERTISEMENT

Yard Signs - The True Poll

Trump supporters aren’t shy. They fly Trump flags at their houses and on their pickup trucks as they drive around town. They’re all about being in others faces about their Trump support. As usual, your post is dumb.

I mean, true Trump believers certainly aren't bashful about advertising their support. The classic pickup truck with the dual flags is pretty common up here. But I do imagine that there are quite a number of eventual Trump voters who would never dream of advertising that fact to anyone. They are probably embarrassed by their vote, but they're going to do it anyway.

I mean, true Trump believers certainly aren't bashful about advertising their support. The classic pickup truck with the dual flags is pretty common up here. But I do imagine that there are quite a number of eventual Trump voters who would never dream of advertising that fact to anyone. They are probably embarrassed by their vote, but they're going to do it anyway.
That theory is out there. I don’t know anyone that’s shy about supporting Trump.

It says something not very good about Trump if people are actually embarrassed about voting for him.

We were in Western Michigan this weekend. Grand Haven/Holland/Zeeland were mostly Trump Vance signs, except for right around the Hope campus. Saugatuck was nearly all Harris Walz signs. Saugatuck has been overrun by FIBs though, so not sure if that means anything or not.

That theory is out there. I don’t know anyone that’s shy about supporting Trump.

It says something not very good about Trump if people are actually embarrassed about voting for him.

I think that's the point. The people who are shy about their support would never admit to you that they're going to vote for him. Hence, you don’t know anyone that’s shy about supporting Trump. Or rather, you actually DO know people like this. You're simply unaware of it. Even with the best of candidates a good majority of people aren't going to advertise their preference. In 2024 with Trump, I'm guessing that percentage is even higher.

Your second statement is, of course, true.

I think that's the point. The people who are shy about their support would never admit to you that they're going to vote for him. Hence, you don’t know anyone that’s shy about supporting Trump. Or rather, you actually DO know people like this. You're simply unaware of it. Even with the best of candidates a good majority of people aren't going to advertise their preference. In 2024 with Trump, I'm guessing that percentage is even higher.

Your second statement is, of course, true.
Maybe. Most of my friends and acquaintances aren’t shy people. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01
I can’t push the envelope, so I’ll just stay silent!
If you are typing a serious post you need to add a disclaimer announcing it since everything you post isn’t serious.

I looked up the restaurant and never been there.

If you are typing a serious post you need to add a disclaimer announcing it since everything you post isn’t serious.

I looked up the restaurant and never been there.
It’s in Perrysburg, Ohio, 419-873- 8360 give them a call!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT