ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, MLS to STL. *

Where would St. Louis rank in terms of having the best players come to IU? Anyone have a thought on this?
I'd say St. Louis and Chicago would share the top spot for recruiting success over the years. St. Louis has produced Chris Klein, Pat Noonan and Will Bruin over the years just to name a few. Jack Maher is from the Illinois suburbs of St. Louis and may end up being one of the greats when his career is done. As long as St. Louis native Kevin Robson is recruiting coordinator, expect the pipeline to continue.

Reactions: Eppy99
I'd say St. Louis and Chicago would share the top spot for recruiting success over the years. St. Louis has produced Chris Klein, Pat Noonan and Will Bruin over the years just to name a few. Jack Maher is from the Illinois suburbs of St. Louis and may end up being one of the greats when his career is done. As long as St. Louis native Kevin Robson is recruiting coordinator, expect the pipeline to continue.
Saint Louis definitely has had a long tradition of sending great players to IU. I can think of many from the 80s. IU Women's coach for many years was a saint louis guy too

Saint Louis definitely has had a long tradition of sending great players to IU. I can think of many from the 80s. IU Women's coach for many years was a saint louis guy too

Jack Maher's brother is a recruit for next year. The pipeline continues.

Reactions: snowling
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT